Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom (1083 Views)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by Showbby28: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Press Statement

Igbere TV Boss Regains Freedom, As Management Thanks Nigerians For Standing With Newspaper

The management and staff of popular online medium, Igbere TV is happy to announce that our abducted Executive Director, Emeh James Anyalekwa, has regained freedom.

Mr. Anyalekwa, who doubles as National President of the Online Media Practitioners Association of Nigeria (OMPAN), was on Thursday abducted around Kubwa area of Abuja, in a gestapo manner.

The development sent cold shivers down the spines of friends and family of the Abia-born journalist, with his phone lines switched off and online platforms “hacked”.

However on Friday, younger brother to the Igbere TV Director, Prince Udochukwu Eme, confirmed to journalists in Abuja that Mr. Anyalekwa had regained freedom.

“He (Anyalekwa) breathed the air of freedom at about 4:30pm when he arrived (location withheld)”, he said.

Speaking further, Udochukwu said, "I am excited to inform you that my elder brother has regained freedom...”

He thanked the wonderful people of Nigeria for their pronounced concerns and demand for the immediate release of Mr. Anyalekwa.

“Nigerians in unison showed that suppression of journalists is frontal attack on freedom of the press.

“Though worn out, yet Anyalekwa has asked me to extend his gratitude to all Nigerians”, he added, hinting that his brother will be undergoing medical check-up soon.

Signed:
Management

Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by ahnie: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Why is he frowning his face?
This igberetv people and viviangist news their updates are always laced with lies.

Has viviangist gone into Oblivion?
Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by Davash222(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
This thing is now looking like attention seeking.
Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by ahnie: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Davash222:
This thing is now looking like attention seeking.
I kinda concur with you.
Like sowore's right?
Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by Passionate888: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Them 'touch am' small?
Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by hisexcellency34: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
This useless Egberetv and useless propaganda. They should be arrested for spreading fake news
Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by Sunofgod(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Journalism is suicide in Naija.......
Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by Okoroawusa: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Audio kidnap... now people wey no know am before go know am now...

All publicity na publicity
Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by EmperorShizzy: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
ahnie:

I kinda concur with you.
Like sowore's right?
Sowore, an attention seeker??
Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by Nbote(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Very dumb and stupid publicity stunt.. So afta reporting he was dead earlier in d day, did he resurrect?
Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by Olunmercy56(f): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thank God, but why the fake news before
Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by ahnie: 3:33am On Mar 14, 2020
EmperorShizzy:

I guess you Neanderthals don't know how you sound when you spew garbage so pathetic like this. Sowore, an attention seeker?? Like you're ignorant or just being the usual incorrigible ignoramuse?.
My friend re-read my comments,this time slowly...
And make sure you tender an apology to me.

Just so you know .....I meant this igberetv man is an attention seeker.
Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by EmperorShizzy: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2020
ahnie:
My friend re-read my comments,this time slowly... And make sure you tender an apology to me.
Just so you know .....I meant this igberetv man is an attention seeker.
OK my apologies then. I'll modify my earlier comment

1 Like

Re: Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom by ahnie: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2020
EmperorShizzy:

OK my apologies then. I'll modify my earlier comment
Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Stray Bullet Allegedly Killed A Police Women Who Happens To Be A Nursing / More Photos From Boko Haram Insurgents attack In Dapchi. / BREAKING!!! Five Killed, Others Missing, Houses Burnt In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.