Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj (9378 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Tonto Dike Is Now Dating D'banj / Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj by treylaw: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2010
Genevieve Nnaji kinda confirms she's dating D'Banj on the Tejubaby Face show

What do you like in man, and I mean that in terms of his physique, Tejubaby Face asked the beautiful actress on his show that aired last night.
Genny said she doesn't care what a man looks like, all that matters to her is his heart. "I like a man with a very good heart". she said.

So Tejubabyface brings out a picture of her and D'Banj and asked "Is there any truth in this?"
"He has a very very good heart" Genevieve replied, blushing.
"Alright, there you have it folks, case closed." Teju said

People keep insisting it's a stunt. It's love baby, it's love. Wishing them all the best.

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/12/genevieve-nnaji-kinda-confirms-shes.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj by MrCork3: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2010
Big deal, am datin Julie! undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj by Nakele(f): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2010
that does not mean she is dating him u fool,,,,,,,,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj by semid4lyfe(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
Nakele:

that does not mean she is dating him u fool,,,,,,,,

Jeez! So violent. . .better not burst a vein cos of Genny o grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj by Nakele(f): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2010
my dear, if u seeking, u will surely get,  am refering to the intruders
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj by bridgebaby: 5:36am On Dec 26, 2010
come to think of it, 'who' is after 'whose' money
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2010
Seriously I don't care anymore. If she likes she can date a crazy man I could care less.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj by puskin: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2010
Why are people just particular on who Gennie dates and does not date. WTF!!!!!

Make una go get una own bf/gf. Huh!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj by slap1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

Big deal, am datin Julie! undecided
Julie? The one that sells roasted yams?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confirms She Is Dating D'banj by playmate(f): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2010
treylaw:

Genevieve Nnaji kinda confirms she's dating D'Banj on the Tejubaby Face show

What do you like in man, and I mean that in terms of his physique, Tejubaby Face asked the beautiful actress on his show that aired last night.
Genny said she doesn't care what a man looks like, all that matters to her is his heart. "I like a man with a very good heart". she said.

[b]So Tejubabyface brings out a picture of her and D'Banj and asked "Is there any truth in this?"
"He has a very very good heart" Genevieve replied, blushing.
"Alright, there you have it folks, case closed." Teju said[/b]People keep insisting it's a stunt. It's love baby, it's love. Wishing them all the best.

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/12/genevieve-nnaji-kinda-confirms-shes.html

does this seem like a confirmation to you

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Want To Be My Father,” Fela’s Son, Femi, Tells Critic / (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America / Move Over Kim Kardashian, 17 Year Old Kylie Jenner Steps Out In See Through Legg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.