Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) (2235 Views)

PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App / Get The Best Return On Investment With Agx Investment Programs!!! / 2020 Profitable Investment Programs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) by Rabbitcartel: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
From The CEO of Bella World

1. In the last few years in Nigeria, Rabbit Farming business has turned to a great source of income to several families in Nigeria. It has created employment opportunities to many Nigerians. Some youths have taken Rabbit Cage construction as a full time job in Nigeria. For example, we have Mr Olayinka Mogaji in Kwara State who is doing fantastically well in commercial rabbit cage construction and rabbit farming as a full time job. We also have Mr Dickson in Osun State who sacked his previous employer sometimes ago after seeking advice from me when he was about to take the bold step for Commercial Rabbit Cage Construction and Rabbit Farming. His high dedication to work, creativity and grace of Almighty God have taken him to several states in Nigeria through referrals and he is currently executing millions of naira worth contract rabbit cage construction for a reputable company. This is just an aspect of rabbit farming business that has earned the participant some good things of life such as personal vehicle and landed properties. These are living testimonies of how rabbit farming pays.
2. Rabbit Farming Business is very wide and yet to be fully tapped in Nigeria. We also have some farmers who took opportunity in solving problems of farmers who are in partnership with Bella Rabbits World by helping them to take their rabbits from the comfort of their various farms to point of sale in Bella Farm. These are the Collection Centres in Nigeria. Rabbitry is truly a very profitable business with ease of doing business. The Collection Centres engage in Invoice Discounting by buying the rabbits at discount and take all the risks. In doing this, they also make a living for themselves. We have our highly reputable Alfa Abu Hanifah who God also blessed with a vehicle with factory fitted AC for safe delivery of rabbits. He helps people in Lagos and nearby to carry rabbits, feaces and urine to Bella Farm. We also have Mr. Achiever in Abeokuta who is recently blessed with a vehicle for Collection of rabbits from users of Bella Feeds to Bella Farm. He is a very strict Collector of quality rabbits. I can close my eyes and ask him to supply me rabbits. He takes his time to check rabbits before bringing them to Bella Farm. He is also making his cool money through this aspect of rabbit farming. We also have my blood brother, an Intelligent Chartered Accountant with a 1st Class Degree in Accounting, who is also a Lecturer in Federal Polytechnic Offa. With his level of achievements in life, he takes rabbitry very serious and making income from Collection Centre in Kwara State. He is also a rabbit farmer and Bella Feeds Distributor. He loves to follow my footsteps in some areas in life. If he can develop interest in rabbit farming, I don't see any reason for anyone not to take rabbit farming serious. We also have The Treasurer of RAFAN Osun State Chapter in conjunction with Fortunate Farm as Collection Centre. They are doing wonderfully well in making rabbit farming enjoyable and easy in Osun State especially in Ilesha. They removed the issues of who to buy my rabbit? when am I going to collect cash for rabbits sold? What should I do with urine and feaces? They convert everything to ready made cash. The list will not complete if I don't mention the President of Surveyors in Osun State, the biggest Distributor of Bella Feeds in Osun State, a man of honour who singlehandedly sold over 300bags of Bella Feeds in 30days, a person of Alhaji Alade. He is a man that has passion for rabbitry apart from being a Collection Centre for rabbits from users of Bella Feeds. He pays instant cash for his transactions. He hates credits just like his "Son," Mr. Samson. Alhaji Alade is a well organized Surveyor who made it reflects in the way he arranges alot of rabbits from Osogbo to Bella Farm in Ogere, Ogun State without stress. Of all the Collection Centres, I spend the smallest time in concluding his transactions because he knows what we want and he arranges them accordingly. He is a man that I cherish and respect much.
If all these people of high calibre can choose one or two aspects of rabbit farming business, what are you waiting for Sir/Ma?
3. Rabbit Farming is just too wide for every Nigerian to tap into. Some people don't have much time for rabbit farming, what they do is to ensure that rabbit meat gets to final consumers in an appealing and delicious way. Mr. Serikky in Ife Osun State is a perfect example of a Rabbit Meat Processor. He buys rabbits from farmers, he processes it into Asun and sells it in different Restaurant and Night Clubs. He makes his cool money from this venture. He is a person that believes that production is not complete until it gets to the final consumer. I admire him and infact, I love his rabbit meat processing business idealogy.
4. Another aspect of rabbit farming that requires more people is Rabbit Feeds Production. Rabbit farming business is a developing aspect of Agriculture. The number of commercial rabbit feeds producers doesn't commensurate with the number of rabbit farmers in different states in Nigeria. This area requires more participants and producers. Although, Bella Feed has over 50 Distributors nationwide but we still have several states that we don't have presence of Bella Feeds' Distributors and no Distributor of other brands of Rabbit Feeds there. Feeds Distribution is also a very good source of making money. God forbid bad thing, as a Distributor, you can hardly make loss from feeds distribution business. As you are buying it, you are calculating your profit margin. I encourage more people who cannot go into rabbit feeds production to be a Feeds Distributor. The sky is definitely the limit.
5. Rabbit Farming and Breeding. Did you know that there is a distinction between a Rabbit Farmer and a Rabbit Breeder? Every Rabbit Breeder is a Rabbit Farmer but not all Rabbit Farmers are Rabbit Breeders. In short rabbitry is very wide. You can decide to engage in any aspect and make your cool money. If you like, you can partner with Bella by being a user of Bella Feeds with a guaranteed off-taking of your rabbits. The partnership is symbiotic in nature. Your own is to expand your farm to a level that you can be earning up to a limit of N2.5million cash from Bella on a monthly basis. Otherwise, you can practice your rabbit farming by by using Bella Feeds or not and creating your market. There is an opportunity for everyone to smile in Nigerian Rabbits Industry depending on the decision you take. As at today, some farmers smile while some farmers still struggle to get it right. Everyone can get it right through right mentoring and consultation. The industry is blessed with talented, selfless and experienced farmers who are always ready to assist without collecting one naira. At this point, I will like to recognize the contribution of Mr Badostiq in Nigerian Rabbit Industry. He is always there to answer questions in different rabbit platforms. Let me stop here tonight and enjoy my current country of audit assignment in Republic of Congo. I am counting days to be back in Nigeria. I miss you all.

That was posted on different forums by mr Samson Himself.

Contact me via whatsapp number on my signature if this inspires u.. believe me soon the prices of breeders will shoot up due to this coronavirua so u beat stock now if u have plans to do ao.

2 Likes

Re: Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) by MotiveU(f): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Pictures
Re: Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) by Rabbitcartel: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2020
MotiveU:
Picture

Kilon soro bayi What pictures is this one looking for in that statement?? Ha
Re: Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) by Smithwilliams826: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

Kilon soro bayi What pictures is this one looking for in that statement?? Ha
He means proves. We believe what we see not what we read.
Re: Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) by Rabbitcartel: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2020
Smithwilliams826:
He means proves. We believe what we see not what we read.

Pardon me for my bluntness but You both are definitely not interested in rabbit farming, be informed I do not seek buyers for rabbit, check ealier threads, none talked about buying my farm produce.. I've given every necessary info through one of my rabbit investment threads, those intereated I advice you to go through my threads concerning rabbits n make ur researches about my claims rather than ask for evidence that can easily be faked, feel free nd return to blast me with ur findings if u come across any form of scam, if need be contact me on whatsapp, come to me with ur questions n personal concerns, I'll answer all to the best of my knowledge, but don't ask questions dat u can easily find on google, learn to make researches. Thanks..
Re: Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) by Rabbitcartel: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Dont get my intentions wrong

! I'm nt tring to lure anyone into rabbitry, I often make that clear, if u have no experience with live stock production in general then you need to under go training either by learning with ur own small scale backyard farm, or apply to work in farms, just like dogs, birds, fishes n co, rabbit breeding is no joke, it requires patience, devotion, and ability to make researches, without these you are tring a risky move... I'm not here tring to convince u, I've shared more than enough info needed within d last 6 weeks for u to make research n convince urself. My farm is currently having below 50matured breeders, n I'm working towards having at least 400matured breeders by july, I'm a supplier of bella world so I'm nt looking for customers....

MY INITIAL OFFER
First time farmers can contact me for online mentorship... free
Consultation for anyone interested in d market n business.. free
Farm set up n management, I can help set up a farm and manage if u decide to invest in rabbitry, I can set up ur farm, employ trained farm workers, manage the growth of d farm, you can choose to put someone else on d business aspect,.. if u haxve questions kindly hit me up on whatsapp, check my signature
Y
Re: Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) by Rabbitcartel: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
cool
Re: Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) by ashilete: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pls am Isaac am also in to rabbit's farming can u share ur contact with me ashilete@yahoo.com
Re: Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) by Kingnutts(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2020
ashilete:
Pls am Isaac am also in to rabbit's farming can u share ur contact with me ashilete@yahoo.com

hello Isaac, rabbitcartel here, I lost access to my old no account,, u can reach me through the number on my bio, thanks

1 Like

Re: Those With Doubts About My Rabbit Investment Programs Weeksago (CHECK THIS OUT) by honfayol: 1:35am On Mar 25, 2021
I am interested in rabbitry. My major concern has been marketing. But since that can be taken care of by you, I would love to start immediately. I hope to do large numbers in future. I need mentoring. Kindly share your contact with me on h_njoku@yahoo.com.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Spring Life Assurance Delay In Payment / What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? / The Art Of Personal Leverage (my Book Preview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.