Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (85434 Views)

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
So Yesterday's had a walk through Nigeria's Premier university, University of Ibadan and it sure isn't only Beautiful in the Day but also at Night

some Nice pictures below cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Appreciating the Beauty of our own

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Experiencing the Halls of Great men

11 Likes 2 Shares

Beautiful pictures below

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
What has this got to do with coronavirus

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Let's know ur views on these pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Riele(f): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Beautiful .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Why is the campus empty tho, are the student’s on holidays?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by ilevic(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
not well lit

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Vanpascore(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
The premier university

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Fentanyl: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
SMH

so this OP that is notorious for making tribalistic and bigoted posts has actually stepped into a university and yet still spews all the disgusting nonsense he posts all over the place?

wonders shall never end indeed

there is no way you can actually be a student or member of staff there, with the kind of vomit you spread all over the pages of this forum,

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
This man just keep snapping electric bulbs to deceive his ancestors.

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Fentanyl:
SMH

so this OP that is notorious for making tribalistic and bigoted posts has actually stepped into a university and yet still spews all the disgusting nonsense he posts all over the place?

wonders shall never end indeed

there is no way you can actually be a student or member of staff there, with the kind of vomit you spread all over the pages of this forum,

5th year and ending soonest and I guess you gotta really have to know the meaning and difference btw Tribalism sad

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
Why is the campus empty tho, are the student’s on holidays?

Yeahh kind of.....besides I took the pictures towards mid night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tyup(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
crackhouse:
This man just keep snapping electric bulbs to deceive his ancestors.

So I ask what makes an Area Beautiful at Night

I'll be glad to know ur school/ which you graduated from so we'll be able to tell if you guys even know what street light is all about

5 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by FreebiesGRAM: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Pinkin wey never enter another pikin papa farm go say na him Papa farm big pass.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Beauty is relative.

9 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by iCauseTrouble: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
What's beautiful here?

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Jh0wsef(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by sammyj: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
wink The greatest school ever!! wink

3 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Commendable and nice greenery

1 Like

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Inception(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
wink

My Alma mater!

3 Likes

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
What is this? Na darkness you never see before abi street lights? It's so dark..I can't see no beauty. I don't why Nigerians enjoy celebrating irrelevant things.

Please, I'm not a hater..just stating the obvious.

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by ursullalinda(f): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Not feeling it thou......but since OP saw it during the day and said is fine.....I believe it should be fine.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by tophumble(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ok

It is dark, Universities abroad can't be as dark as this at night.

I hope our facilities of engineering will one day find alternative sources of electricity especially for use in the universities

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by Maazifurniture: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Please patronize us please. We stay in Lagos.
We make durable and affordable furnitures, with quality woods. Ten years warranty. Call or whatsapp number in bio. For your office furniture and house furniture we are the best

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ui students no dey get swag at all, no social life.. Book worms.. Dry school.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by madjune(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Better read your book and pass well.

Those aesthetics have been there long time and will be after you're gone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) by BlackfireX: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
What is this

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.