Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,757 members, 7,834,546 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus (1050 Views)

Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS / Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
If you do not accept Jesus you will roast over a slow burning fire for all eternity without end. Some of your loved ones who are saved will rejoice in your torment in their white gowns , golden crowns and harps. Jesus will rejoice at the shrieks of your lamentations and the angels will praise him in a frenzy for plunging you wicked person into the pit of everlasting despondency. Demons will make minced meat of your wretched souls and the cries of the damned will fill your ears with perpetual dread. No escape , after three trillion years, the loving saviour is still torturing you , hating you and rejecting you. Jesus is love for in him is love.

You see Jesus loves you so much he died to help you escape this horror that awaits all his beloved creatures who refuse to be born again.

If you reject Jesus you can never be saved , he is the only way. 90% of all creation will suffer for rejecting his beautiful , loving and peaceful gospel.

Jesus now , tomorrow and forever .

Repent or burn . This is a message of love.

Muslims without Jesus ? Forget it , no salvation for all 1.3 billion of them
Hindus without Jesus ? Damned
Atheists ? No hope

Jesus loves you, come to him now.

Peace .

cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
It’s all about love folks

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2020
A reminder.
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by kingxsamz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
frosbel2:
If you do not accept Jesus you will roast over a slow burning fire for all eternity without end. Some of your loved ones who are saved will rejoice in your torment in their white gowns , golden crowns and harps. Jesus will rejoice at the shrieks of your lamentations and the angels will praise him in a frenzy for plunging you wicked person into the pit of everlasting despondency. Demons will make minced meat of your wretched souls and the cries of the damned will fill your ears with perpetual dread. No escape , after three trillion years, the loving saviour is still torturing you , hating you and rejecting you. Jesus is love for in him is love.

You see Jesus loves you so much he died to help you escape this horror that awaits all his beloved creatures who refuse to be born again.

If you reject Jesus you can never be saved , he is the only way. 90% of all creation will suffer for rejecting his beautiful , loving and peaceful gospel.

Atheists ? No hope

Peace .

cool

You might be wrong o
Some Christians won't agree with you on this grin

Here, one of them claimed hellfire doesn't exist.
Religion of confused followers.

Cc Firstnebo

4 Likes

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

You might be wrong o
Some Christians won't agree with you on this grin

Here, one of them claimed hellfire doesn't exist.
Religion of confused followers.

Cc Firstnebo

The disunited churches of Christ, lol.

5 Likes

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Daejoyoung: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Where do you get all these from? where does the bible teach any of these?

1 Like

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Daejoyoung:

So exactly what have you been saying..?
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by OtemAtum: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Bible is just a book of babbles grin grin cheesy for babies

Common Era 24:4 Now celsus had read some of the claims of christianity and to him, they sounded like the babbles of children. Therefore celsus said, those who wrote the scripts of Christianity and to those whom they were written are together people of poor mentality. For how can you say that a virgin gave birth to a child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by OtemAtum: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Common Era 24:5-8

5. Bring to me a man that has found his untouched fiancee in a state of pregnancy and had believed a voice in his head which says, this pregnancy is the pregnancy of a holy god. For how can a holy god impregnate another man's fiancee and remain holy?
6. And how can a woman who has been impregnated by a supposed holy god be continously called a virgin? For this is an abuse to the meaning of the word 'virginity'.
7. I have read the scripts which are claimed to have been written by the disciples of that 'virgin child' and the things which I saw are contradictions, mind control for the simple-minded, lack of commonsense, ironical nonsense, a great height of stupidity in display, outright and undisguised lies, ignorance at its peak and barbaric babbles.
8. Beginning from their god called the holy spirit and ending with their eternity called everlasting fire, I see only a compilation of the write-ups of drunkards, jokers, the mentally unstable, the unashamed liars and the clothed mad folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by StrikeBack(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Let me check
VAR if its penalty

1 Like

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Daejoyoung: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
sonmvayina:

So exactly what have you been saying..?
What l know the bible teaches, is about a fire that eliminates the enemies of God. The bible teaches death to sinners in the lake of fire, which is the second death. l read it as utter destruction, not an everlasting torment of individuals for all eternity, l read it as the fire itself being an everlasting fire, but the people( and the city babylon) it destroys, are dead and completely eliminated. That is the second and final death. Others may have other interpretations, but this is the plain reading to me.

1 Like

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Daejoyoung:

What l know the bible teaches, is about a fire that eliminates the enemies of God. The bible teaches death to sinners in the lake of fire, which is the second death. l read it as utter destruction, not an everlasting torment of individuals for all eternity, l read it as the fire itself being an everlasting fire, but the people( and the city babylon) it destroys, are dead and completely eliminated. That is the second and final death. Others may have other interpretations, but this is the plain reading to me.

OK, why do you believe it is true?
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Daejoyoung: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
sonmvayina:

OK, why do you believe it is true?
l never said anything about believing, it's just my understanding. lt's like me asking you why do you believe in the religion of your ancestors or why do you believe in the tanach?
Believing is not the only important thing, understanding something is even more important in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Daejoyoung:

l never said anything about believing, it's just my understanding. lt's like me asking you why do you believe in the religion of your ancestors or why do you believe in the tanach?
Believing is not the only important thing, understanding something is even more important in my opinion.

So does it make sense to you?.. What do you really understand about it..

I want to find the underlying factor in all of these hence my follow up questions.. Don't be offended..
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Janosky: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Janosky: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
frosbel2:

Atheists ? No hope

Peace .

2 Thessalonians 1:6-9

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; 
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Compare Romans 6:23. Jude 1:5,7.
Hellfire is a SCAM to instill morbid fear.
Frosbel, i challenge you to prove it from your bible that Adam ,the first sinner ,is being tortured in hellfire..

2 Likes

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Daejoyoung: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
sonmvayina:

So does it make sense to you?.. What do you really understand about it..

I want to find the underlying factor in all of these hence my follow up questions.. Don't be offended..
l am not offended. lt simply says God would destroy his enemies in a second death. First, there is a resurrection of our bodies, where the righteous rise with glorious bodies, and the non righteous rise with bodies that can still bring them death. Then from my understanding, it seems there would come a time where there would be a second death for the unrepentant amongst the non righteous. These ones would be destroyed alongside satan in a lake of fire and die forever without further hope of ressurection. Probably some who took part in the first death may escape the second death, but whoever escapes the first death is blessed because the second death already have no power over him/her. All of these are just my understanding, and must not necessarily be taken as gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by hupernikao: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
frosbel2:

Atheists ? No hope

Peace .

cool

I have observed you over a few times here recently with your theology.

But I thought you said (in one of your post) you have about 20 years of diligent studying of the scriptures in the past. Your theology seems to show otherwise.

1 Like

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
hupernikao:

But I thought you said (in one of your post) you have about 20 years of diligent studying of the scriptures in the past. Your theology seems to show otherwise.

What theology ?

Can you be specific please !
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by MrPresident1: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
frosbel2:

Atheists ? No hope

Peace .

cool

Only truths. Truths coming out like machine gunfire gunning down infidels and fake religionists!

1 Like

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by MrPresident1: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
frosbel2:

What theology ?

No dey waste time on vapid circumlocutory arguments, spit the truth out without fear or favour.

1 Like

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

No dey waste time on vapid circumlocutory arguments, spit the truth out without fear or favour.

Thanks for the suggestion
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2020
frosbel2:
Thanks for the suggestion
Repent, lol, that advice is Karma's twin, it doesnt forget, it has your number, knows where you live and would sooner or later, turn up at your doorstep to come haunt you, lol.
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by ronyman(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Once fact is certain, if all the pastors are fake, or blablabla, Christ died for our sins. The soul that sinneth shall die, the second death.. As many as received him he gave power to be sons of God.. God does not change as his word is sure. He is a rewarder of they that diligently seek him...
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by hupernikao: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
frosbel2:

What theology ?

I mean your theology, shown in your explanation of God as related to Christ and His church. It defeats your claim of "having studied the scriptures properly for decades."
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
hupernikao:

I mean your theology, shown in your explanation of God as related to Christ and His church. It defeats your claim of "having studied the scriptures properly for decades."

The opposite is the case
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Dantedasz(m): 1:21am On Mar 22, 2020
undecided

Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
^

From eternal torment
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Kobojunkie: 5:15am On Jan 18, 2023
■You see Jesus loves you so much he died to help you escape this horror that awaits all his beloved creatures who refuse to be born again. If you reject Jesus you can never be saved , he is the only way. 90% of all creation will suffer for rejecting his beautiful , loving and peaceful gospel. Jesus now , tomorrow and forever . Repent or burn . This is a message of love.
■Muslims without Jesus ? Forget it , no salvation for all 1.3 billion of them Hindus without Jesus ? Damned Atheists ? No hope Jesus loves you, come to him now.
1. I am afraid this claim is born of ignorance of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ who instead said that only those who are born-again can gain access to the Kingdom of God where Heaven(Eternal reward) and Hellfire(eternal damnation) are both ends in. As Jesus Christ made clear in His teachings, only those who believe in Him obtain eternal life which they can then choose, by their own choices, to either spend in Heaven or in Hell right inside of the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 21. All those who do not believe in Jesus Christ cannot access eternal life and as such remained condemned to die as decreed by God since the beginning — from dust you were made and to dust, you shall return - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. undecided

2. This is also another lie! Jesus Christ does not love everybody. He made this clear, again, in His teachings which are over 2000 years old at this point. In His Gospel, He explained that only those who obey His teachings and commandments receive the Love which He has to give, meaning all those who do not reject Him cannot access that love of His. He is an exclusive package and only those who do as He commands, among those who are even able to receive Him, can access the benefits which is God's promise in Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Well, Muslims, atheists, Hindus, etc. arent born-again, so they needn't worry about Jesus Christ or Hellfire which belongs in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Kobojunkie: 5:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Daejoyoung:
Most folks are ignorant of that which is in fact written in scripture as their major exposure is through the doctrines and traditions of the many false teachers and false prophets that make up the religion that is Christianity which teaches religion in place of God's Law. undecided
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Kobojunkie: 5:19am On Jan 18, 2023
hupernikao:

20 years of what now? CHEEZUS.. Well, he is no better than the many GOs and Mogs out there who have spent over 40 years and have yet to figure out who Jesus Christ really is nor those He was sent to gather to God. undecided
Re: The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus by Kobojunkie: 5:33am On Jan 18, 2023
ronyman:
■Once fact is certain, if all the pastors are fake, or blablabla,
■Christ died for our sins.
■The soul that sinneth shall die,
■ the second death..
■ As many as received him he gave power to be sons of God.. God does not change as his word is sure. He is a rewarder of they that diligently seek him...
1. All your pastors are indeed fakes. undecided

2. Recall that sin is disobedience of God's commandment and transgression of God's very own Law — sin is as defined in God's Law, and nowhere else. With that in mind, Jesus Christ did die for the sins of the world but that world consists of the sinners in the world and at the time, it was the sins of the children of Israel — they were after all the only people who were under God's Law at the time of Jesus Christ's death. undecided

3. That one is easy — Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 & Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 32 & Ezekiel 33 vs 10 - 20 is where God made that clear. Death is the penalty for since according to the Old Law. undecided

4. Second death is eternal damnation and that only applies to those who are born- again - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - those who have been saved from the first Death - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 & Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 32 & Ezekiel 33 vs 10 - 20 undecided

5. And the only way they can become sons of God is through continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - John 8 vs 31 - 36. undecided

You don't get to know God through soundbites ... the only way to Know His Truth is through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandment, just as Jesus Christ made it known to all. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned / Precious Quotes / Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.