Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA (30991 Views)

Catholic Bishops Express Delight At The First Chapel In Enugu Govt House / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by BonPatrick(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2020
Shame on him
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Siscooh: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2020
Awol1:
Isn't this the right time for them to perform miracles?

Besides, where is that pastor that wanted to travel to China?

These gods of men should not make us believe they are charlatans o.
In as much as they can perform Miracles, the auction and direction for miracles comes through the workings of the Holy Spirit. No man determines when and how it happens. I will rather you focus on the message God is sending to us through these happenings. Get closer to your maker and stop using every opportunity to MOCK Him. The world and all it's passing glory is gradually fading away. Only God can save this world.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by am4truth(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2020
gypsey:
Crooked pastor, is he Afraid to contract the virus? where are his fake So called God and fake miracles?

Senseless post from a wayward and disobedient child.
I pity your likes.. No regards for God.. You just die like fowls. You better beware and retrace your steps back to your maker, before you incur the wrath of the Most High God.
Lack of home training is disturbing you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by passion007: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2020
am4truth:

Senseless post from an heart hijacked by the devil.
Nonsense....

Typical brainless response. I wasn't expecting much more, to be honest

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by NWABUKA007(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Squadhelp.com - Get hundreds of Crowdsourced name ideas for your startup! https://www.squadhelp.com/r/1062997

enroll and start making cool cash
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by hoopLA: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
BillionPAGE:

It's important we state the right facts always and stop misleading other's. Pastor Isaac is simply following a general directive by the Governor of that state.

Yes.

Just like the Pharisees and the Jewish council banned the early disciples from preaching about Jesus.

Continue with your deception.

We would rather obey God than man, innit?

Expecting a daft rsponse in 5...4....3...2...1...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by safetyInspector(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Bro don't be too quick to conclude, it may be truth. RCCG Qatar did online service yesterday(Friday) which is a normal fellowship days as against Sundays. The announcement from the Church says that there will be no more gathering, every service will be done online until further notice.
1StopRudeness:

I’ve not laughed out loud this much in a longtime

And u believe that story up there.... how can oyedepo cancel church service because of corona virus...??
did u guys even click the link....?? U guys are the reason social media bill senators have mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by dazzlingd(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Lol, the scammer cannot cure the disease..
This time we all wait for science to find a cure,

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by passion007: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2020
am4truth:

Senseless post from a wayward and disobedient child.
I pity your likes.. No regards for God.. You just die like fowls. You better beware and retrace your steps back to your maker, before you incur the wrath of the Most High God.
Lack of home training is disturbing you.

Oh dear, you're so ignorant.
Whether or not you die from COVID 19 is independent of your religion. Even you, there's no assurance you'll survive if you catch the virus. Sinners and Born again Christians are all dying from the viral infection. Sheeesh.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2020
passion007:

God save us from the buffoonery called religion in Nigeria.

So his god couldn't even tell him what day to choose to have this service go on uninterrupted . Its safe to say his god misinformed him, and has caused such great waste of funds contributed by his poor members. All that effort, money and planning down the drain, and now there'll be an online service. Why didn't his god tell him to organise an online service ab initio.

The scam called god in Nigeria. If it happens, its god. If it doesn't, you don't have enough faith, or its not gods will. My very naive, impressionable Nigerians will wake up one day.
So Mr wannabe atheist which God should save you from buffoonery?? When your life is on the line it is your type that will still beg saying " God help me" or " I beg you in the name of God"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by dazzlingd(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

Christ never encourage his followers to disobey authorities. The Church as a responsible entity did the best thing.

Cant he use his faith to cure one case of Corona virus...
You and I know those things dont work, if he comes in contact with the virus, his prayers wont save him either

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by DonKafra: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I’ve not laughed out loud this much in a longtime

And u believe that story up there.... how can oyedepo cancel church service because of corona virus...??
did u guys even click the link....?? U guys are the reason social media bill senators have mouth

You're a mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2020
ezenwajosh:
RELIGION
Leave them after life has hit the world hard we will realise that god is a fantasy. You only live once make it worth it.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2020
dazzlingd:

Cant he use his faith to cure one case of Corona virus...
You and I know those things dont work, if he comes in contact with the virus, his prayers wont save him either

Do not take the Lord's name in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by passion007: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

So Mr wannabe atheist which God should save you from buffoonery?? When your life is on the line it is your type that will still beg saying " God help me" or " I beg you in the name of God"...

I knew a less discerning post like this will be championed by a religious fanatic like you. If you look, you can see why the initial 'God' is reverently capitalised, and Oyedepo's god isn't. Things like that are clearly not obvious to you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by passion007: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2020
Siscooh:

In as much as they can perform Miracles, the auction and direction for miracles comes through the workings of the Holy Spirit. No man determines when and how it happens. I will rather you focus on the message God is sending to us through these happenings. Get closer to your maker and stop using every opportunity to MOCK Him. The world and all it's passing glory is gradually fading away. Only God can save this world.

1 question, and I hope you give a yes or no answer.
Are christians (born again) dying of COVID 19 also?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Ezmans: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Rennie303:

Thank you... don't mind them...
When they see a wealthy pastor... no matter what news about them...its to talk about offering and tithe... SMH
Isaac oyedepo, family Enterprise company, still spiritual blin people I'll follow them
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by falopey: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2020
Chuks1978:
Fake News

Fake News

Fake News

Fake News

The governor of Maryland made a broadcast yesterday asking every social and religious gathering of more than 250 people to close door. It’s not Oyedepos decision. Every church of in Maryland as far as I know is doing the same. I’m in Maryland. My church will be online for the service and not onsite.

d=n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2020
safetyInspector:
Bro don't be too quick to conclude, it may be truth. RCCG Qatar did online service yesterday(Friday) which is a normal fellowship days as against Sundays. The announcement from the Church says that there will be no more gathering, every service will be done online until further notice.

Okay... mayb for international operations only
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Sermwell:

oga shut up!! I just chatted my younger brother now who resides in Maryland, USA and he confirmed it to be true. No church service for them tomorrow @winner's chapel, Maryland, USA.

Who is this riff raff....?? U’ll just come only me and tell people to shut...,

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by falopey: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Isaac Oyedepo his son, not Bishop David Oyedepo Snr. Isaac pastors the Maryland Church while David Junior pastors the Ota Church.
It’s not Oyedepo’s decision. Maryland’s governor gave the directive to suspend every gathering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by blowjohn(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2020
iammo:
cool

TB Joshua better follow suite instead of trying a miracle convention and vigil on the Virus in which miracle seekers with Corona virus would flock Lagos

Trump thought he was deceiving his followers and feeding his fans with lies, telling them Corona Virus is just another flu and a hoax, even afte people died he kept on downplaying it, but now that many of his white house guests tested positive after visiting him, now he is scared and just declaring state of emergency and flight ban after its already full blown in the US

Go and look for agenda 21 online then ull understand that even this climate change thing has many lies in it.
Trump never tried to deceive anyone or haven't u seen the steps he's taken?
The media keeps reporting how bad the situation is especially CNN but they never tell us how many people are recovering.
And yes, the flu kills more people every year so why all the ruckus?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by gwinaB(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2020
6digitscomrade:
miracles that Africa has declared personal non grata? Because it appears these miracles works unhindered across the Atlantic..

Your message is not clear
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2020
passion007:

I knew a less discerning post like this will be championed by a religious fanatic like you. If you look, you can see why the initial 'God' is reverently capitalised, and Oyedepo's god isn't. Things like that are clearly not obvious to you.
Quit trying to come off as smart I can see through your pseudo intelligence.. If you claim your God is different from oyedepo's because of this thread then you are even more confused. CHRIST couldn't do miracles in Nazareth and even on the cross people like you mocked him and said " he claims to be the son of God, he healed people and raised the dead why can't he save himself now". No be today your type begin dey this earth.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by zendi: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2020
mrZENographer:
C - China
O - Originated
V - Virus
I - in
D - December
19- 2019

Perfect way of putting it, if you don't mind offending China.
But COVID-19 really officially stands for,

CO - COrona
VI - VIrus
D - Disease
19 - first detected in 2019.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Ophilabraham: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2020
Goodcare:
It is well

Alleluia first to comment since 2008 abbah

I dedicate this to my late mum even as she clock 6 years today and I pray that her gentle soul will continue to rest in perfect peace in Jesus mighty name Amen

So sad, but mine clocked 6 years also yesterday.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by mrZENographer: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Seunpaul01:

Hmm, no be so o. WHO does not say originated from China.

COVID19

CoronaVIrus + the month n year of confirmation wch is December 2019

WHO is a genocide organisation working with other globalists to depopulate the world
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by blowjohn(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2020
voltron14:

Shut up.

Trump called it a hoax a few days ago.

Was that the press trying to twist things.

Many of you lose your sense of rationality because of one oyinbo.

Zombie.

Sharap there...
He calls it a hoax after signing 8 billion dollars to tackle it.
Use ur head mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies / Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.