Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Every Country Is On Lockdown Where Are You Going - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Every Country Is On Lockdown Where Are You Going (1193 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Country Is On Lockdown Where Are You Going by googi: 3:21am On Mar 14, 2020
Nigerians are in trouble O!

First some countries reduced the number of visas, some cancelled and others followed without announcement.

Many Nigerians were sent back home after wasting a fortune in savings and borrowed money.

And what?

Coronavirus caused these Lockdown of countries.

I am checking out but nowhere to go.
Re: Every Country Is On Lockdown Where Are You Going by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 14, 2020
googi:
Nigerians are in trouble O!

First some countries reduced the number of visas, some cancelled and others followed without announcement.

Many Nigerians were sent back home after wasting a fortune in savings and borrowed money.

And what?

Coronavirus caused these Lockdown of countries.

I am checking out but nowhere to go.
Go to Malawi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Country Is On Lockdown Where Are You Going by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Somalia
Sudan
Mauritania
Zimbabwe
Kenya

Whats wrong with all these countries ehn

1 Like

Re: Every Country Is On Lockdown Where Are You Going by googi: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Somebody say we get counsins for Fernando Po nah.

Wey that cantry Dem call Cape Verde sef. Dem say na one kin Island for West Africa. Dem nor dey take Nigerians there?

Abi we don shitup de place too. Ai don pack my bag o.

1 Like

Re: Every Country Is On Lockdown Where Are You Going by sexylassie2(f): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Every Country Is On Lockdown Where Are You Going by googi: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
justnock:

Go to Malawi grin

Stay out of my business. I have an important appointment with the Queen of England.
Re: Every Country Is On Lockdown Where Are You Going by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
googi:

Stay out of my business. I have an important appointment with the Queen of England.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

South African Visa Needed / Do You Still Want To Come To The Uk?: Written By Yusuf Danesi / Nigerian Visa In New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.