Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts (129362 Views)

Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pls don't worry soon STD will take their eyes off
Re: Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts by TGMISKY(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
vanida6:
is in her front...
Barman, give her anything she wants. Wisdom no go kee you

Re: Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts by bizhop01: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
This one ugly for west africa
Re: Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts by Farastein(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Greetings Everyone;

Help Us achieve up to 5,000 votes. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, click the link below and like my short story “Tales of Jideofor” shortlisted as one of the eight finalist for GogeAfrica 20th Anniversary Writing Competition…

Please Click the link, LIKE & Share to aid my journey to the coveted price. Thank you as you do.

Also, Enjoy the read.

https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/tales-of-jideofor-by-mokwenye-ehis-ndudi/
SleekGist:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/men-just-cant-take-their-eyes-off-my-big-butts-motunrayo-oluwakemi/amp/
Re: Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts by NovusHomo(m): 2:22am On Mar 17, 2020
SleekGist:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/men-just-cant-take-their-eyes-off-my-big-butts-motunrayo-oluwakemi/amp/

GEJ was the fool who encouraged all these illiterate RUNNERS to pretend they are civilized. Nonsense.
Re: Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts by juniorboma: 6:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Jeweltz:

Shut up aunty. Are you more endowed than I am? . Nonsense

How long will you continue to ignore me..?

You not replying my pm..
Re: Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts by Jeweltz(f): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2020
juniorboma:

How long will you continue to ignore me..?

You not replying my pm..

Cuz I observed you're more interested in fucking me than meeting the real me
Re: Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts by juniorboma: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeweltz:

Cuz I observed you're more interested in fucking me than meeting the real me

grin grin grin grin. This is funny.

You judge me too quickly...I'm a man of high moral standard.
Re: Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts by chachabae(f): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.