Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? (6747 Views)

"No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones / Who Has MTN Volte Enabled On Their Phone? / Mtn Lumos Solar Power How Efficient And Details? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Olanipekun1: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2020
for the past weeks can't get their customer care, nobody to pick up their phone again except the 180 which is not by any means their agent.

has the company crashed
if yes they should explain the way forward.
Besides i don't see any sense in their current payment policies again
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by ajani68: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Still working, call 180 or try the Lumos application.
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Olanipekun1: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2020
ajani68:
Still working, call 180 or try the Lumos application.
lumos application?
where can I download it?
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Tinaevergreen: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lumos is still working ooo. I just renewed my monthly subscription during the week and I paid directly into the bank. I can confirm the code is also working because I tested in on another device for my grandmother.

I wouldn't wish a crash on people that are helping us shame NEPA and betterpass generator noise for my grandma. Abeg they are doing well o.

Olanipekun1:
for the past weeks can't get their customer care, nobody to pick up their phone again except the 180 which is not by any means their agent.

has the company crashed

2 Likes

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Stanweezy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
You don't need to pay anybody for constant power, contact for your cheap solar installation.

4 Likes

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by ArticleBeast: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Stanweezy:
You don't need to pay anybody for constant power, contact for your cheap solar installation.
Is yours free?

6 Likes

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by hidhrhis(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
The same thing applys toglo ive being trying to talk.to an agent since morning
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Babalegba(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Olanipekun1:

has the company crashed
What is their current payment policy. I normally pay by text .I got an SMS asking for payment to the bank but I thought it was the work of scammers
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by movement2020: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Is yours free?

Good question

1 Like

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by movement2020: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
Babalegba:
What is their current payment policy. I normally pay by text .I got an SMS asking for payment to the bank but I thought it was the work of scammers

Not received this. Still made payment via SMS

1 Like

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Elkash01(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lumos is big scam.. if you know you know.

6 Likes

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by mankan2k7(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
The way lumous breached our agreement my hiking subscription plans at will is worrisome. I am beginning to see them as scam

6 Likes

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Enosa1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Why not get your own solar power installed instead of all this, it's way cheaper than lumous.

Contact for more.

1 Like

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by cybug: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
I'm still using mine... working fine.

I have less than 200 day to own the Lumos system

1 Like

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Babalegba(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Enosa1:
Why not get your own solar power installed instead of all this, it's way cheaper than lumous.

Contact for more.
The solar merchants are not entirely honest. I remember one guy complaining here that his three months old solar system could not charge a phones battery. The seller ignored him. With Lumos I could always complain to MTN

5 Likes

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Stanweezy(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Is yours free?

After the installation,you don't pay anybody monthly for power consumption
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by uuzba(m): 1:08am On Mar 15, 2020
Stanweezy:

After the installation,you don't pay anybody monthly for power consumption
But they will spend N500,000 abi how much?
When 1 battery is N110,000
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Mistaicey2288: 4:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Babalegba:
The solar merchants are not entirely honest. I remember one guy complaining here that his three months old solar system could not charge a phones battery. The seller ignored him. With Lumos I could always complain to MTN

I'm just reading about this MTN Lumos for the first time. Please, what's it about and how do they operate
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Enosa1(m): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2020
Babalegba:
They most have used a damaged battery for him. We give one year company warranty on our products.

Contact for more.
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Stanweezy(m): 7:06am On Mar 15, 2020
uuzba:

Check how much u spend on fuel daily and do the maths
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by enochogaga(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

I'm just reading about this MTN Lumos for the first time. Please, what's it about and how do they operate
Bro I will advise not to buy this MTN stuff, if u go to their office, u will see hundred of Lumos been returned, cos it a noonesen.
Ok let take a review, now if u get Lumos u are paying a total sum 270k cos monthly is 4500*5years= 270k and this is wat MTN Lumos offers u, the solar panel is 80-100watt which is poly the very poor, the price is 7-8k
While the battery in is 10-12ah which is 9-10k,inverter is 1,500-2k, wire is 15-20k, Bolbs are 1k two pieces, So the total item MTN Lumos is given u is 30k but with box and compartment et say 50k,

If u carry 120k go market u will buy something very good and better than Lumos, my bro abandon MTN cos can't even charges phone while watching 14inches tv, very bad. I stand for the truth MTN Lumos Na big SCAM. If u take that 200k to market u will get wat will power Ur 32inches tv and boobs and and during the day u can on fans

2 Likes

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Mistaicey2288: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2020
enochogaga:

Bro I will advise not to buy this MTN stuff, if u go to their office, u will see hundred of Lumos been returned, cos it a noonesen.
Ok let take a review, now if u get Lumos u are paying a total sum 270k cos monthly is 4500*5years= 270k and this is wat MTN Lumos offers u, the solar panel is 80-100watt which is poly the very poor, the price is 7-8k
While the battery in is 10-12ah which is 9-10k,inverter is 1,500-2k, wire is 15-20k, Bolbs are 1k two pieces, So the total item MTN Lumos is given u is 30k but with box and compartment et say 50k,

If u carry 120k go market u will buy something very good and better than Lumos, my bro abandon MTN cos can't even charges phone while watching 14inches tv, very bad. I stand for the truth MTN Lumos Na big SCAM. If u take that 200k to market u will get wat will power Ur 32inches tv and boobs and and during the day u can on fans

Wow thanks for enlightening me more on this. I never knew what it meant actually until you explained to me. Those amounts being charged is really outrageous for such poor service. I think it's better anyone looking for alternate source of energy sticks with Solar energy and generarors instead.. MTN have been robbing Nigerians for long even in terms of Data and call charges... Really bad...
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by nanauju(f): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2020
uuzba:

How does this lumos thing work. How can I get it and be subscribing
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Olanipekun1: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2020
Elkash01:
Limos is big scam.. if you know you know.
hmmm i think so

no more response from customer service
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Olanipekun1: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2020
enochogaga:

you're 100% right
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Olanipekun1: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2020
enochogaga:

i guess that's why their company seems to have fold

lalasticlala please front page
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Stanweezy(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2020
nanauju:

How does this lumos thing work. How can I get it and be subscribing

With 120k I will power ur one room apartment with hybrid solution which will give u constant power. The attached picture depict the solution for one or two room apartment.

Benefits:

No NEPA bill,
No fuel
Ur neighbors won't complain of noise
No Monthly bill to MTN
No dangerous carbon emission

Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Stanweezy(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2020
movement2020:

Good question

Check the attached picture

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by movement2020: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Stanweezy:

With 120k I will power ur one room apartment with hybrid solution which will give u constant power. The attached picture depict the solution for one or two room apartment.

Benefits:

No NEPA bill,
No fuel
Ur neighbors won't complain of noise
No Monthly bill to MTN
No dangerous carbon emission

Check my siggy

Do you use solar to charge the solar or Nepa?
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by movement2020: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Stanweezy:

Check the attached picture

Can it carry a freezer?
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Stanweezy(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Babalegba:

Probably the guy didn't complete his payment OT he under priced.

Our installation comes with 6 months maintenance free.

1 Like

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by movement2020: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2020
enochogaga:

It is never good to brandish a company in bad name instead, you ask questions.

Yes,Mtn lumos is costly but give a sincere company better than them.

I had issues with my box recently, it was replaced with a new one. I did not pay a dime but gave the guy 1k for transport due to distance.

Your 32 inches TV must be one with high watts There are recommended watts for TV. The fan issue, if you can get a good one with low watts, it would work.

The output is short which we were all aware before buying. Just buy 150V inverter charger from Jumia. You would get much enough output to watch TV, charge your laptop, phones and light

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Don Kill Us O... Chai.. / Airtel Introduce A Very Cheap Date Plan / 4g Lte Mobile Phones In Nigeria And Price Under 15,000 - 50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.