Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

“I Need To Stop Relying On Industry Friends” – DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Need To Stop Relying On Industry Friends” – DJ Cuppy (470 Views)

#end SARS: Stop Relying On Celebrities For Protests – Tiwa Savage Tells Nigerian / DJ Cuppy Laments About Industry “friends” Letting Her Down / DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Need To Stop Relying On Industry Friends” – DJ Cuppy by lawrenceads(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2020
Famous Nigerian Disc Jockey and musician, DJ Cuppy has cried out over the refusal of top Nigerian artistes to feature in her upcoming EP “Original Copy”.

She blasted her colleagues for refusing to send in their vocals after she had reached out to them and they initially agreed to be a part of her new project.

According to DJ Cuppy, she needs to stop relying on so called industry friends as they have all failed to come through for her. In a tweet the billionaire daughter posted on Twitter, she had lamented as she revealed how they were delaying unnecessarily to send in their vocals.

See what she tweeted below:-
https://trendingblizz.com/i-need-to-stop-relying-on-industry-friends-dj-cuppy/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Sales Tomatoes In Public. / Coronavirus: Tiwa Savage Advices Nigeria To Close Border & Isolate Returnee. / Nigerian Couple Wed Inside Their Living Room Due To Lockdown (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.