Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night (15260 Views)

Girl Died Few Hours After She Sold Her Womb For 2 Million / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm / Married Woman Dies While Spending Night With Polygamous Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Papalapapa: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Please guys, I am in a huge mess... I woke up around 7am this morning to discover that the girl who spent the night with me is not responding to touch or anything.. I called a friend and when he came we both crosscheck her and her body was cold. I wanted to create this topic earlier but I'm so confused. I don't know what to do. Please I swear this is no joke. I can't contact her people cos according to her she told her mom she was going for a night vigil last night and her parents have warned me not to be disturbing their daughter. She's just in ss3 this set writing waec. Pls I didn't do anything to her but they will suspect me. Please I don't know how to dispose the body cos that's what my friend is advising. Pls guys come to my aid pls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by MAE5: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Just report it to the police...
And try clearing yourself by doing the right thing!!!

Be strong

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by CokeBar(f): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Go to the nearest police station...

You might be arrested but an autopsy and big money will set you free.

If you didn't hurt her in anyway, I pray you regain freedom and peace of mind.

Sometimes we don't appreciate the miracle of sleeping and waking up.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Meekmind(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Papalapapa:
Please guys, I am in a huge mess... I woke up around 7am this morning to discover that the girl who spent the night with me is not responding to touch or anything.. I called a friend and when he came we both crosscheck her and her body was cold. I wanted to create this topic earlier but I'm so confused. I don't know what to do. Please I swear this is no joke. I can't contact her people cos according to her she told her mom she was going for a night vigil last night and her parents have warned me not to be disturbing their daughter. She's just in ss3 this set writing waec. Pls I didn't do anything to her but they will suspect me. Please I don't know how to dispose the body cos that's what my friend is advising. Pls guys come to my aid pls

U don enter one chance...Only GOD can save you, besides what are you doing with an SS3 girl to the extent of "SHE" spending the night at your place?...

This is one good reason to abstain from fornication & adultery, it wards away unnecessary issue...

My guy this your problem strong ooo, olorun maje ka ri Ogun akoba, adaba...I pray God saves you

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Idontgiveafuck2: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Bleep OFF WITH THIS YOUR FAKE STORY. YOU ARE JUST A learner in fabrication.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by proclinician: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Just know your life is no longer the same.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Cikoloko(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Pishur oooorr
Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by XhosaNostra(f): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
May her ghost haunt you until the end of time, you "ss3 babe strangler".

8 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Mutemenot(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nothing spoil, anything that doesn't kill a man makes him stronger . just arrange yourself cos you are heading to prison. Your prayer point should be, let it be minimal.

13 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by ArcFresky(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
I swear, there is a girl in Ilesha prison now... Fine girl....

Her friend came to visit her and died in her room...
She still dey prison now.... 7 years her case still dey court....

Nigeira naa stupid country, we pack the innocent with the guilty....

See, if your papa strong... Tell him or your uncle...

Find better police officer... Talk to him....

The money you will spend ehehnnn... If you see bobby, u go run..

The only things that can savs u now, is if you japa out of this country, or her parents forgive you, or you spend money....

Omo, naa jail oohhh... But you go collect bail sha...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Another fabricated story lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by ArcFresky(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That's very stupid...

You saw him strangling the babe?

12 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by XhosaNostra(f): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
ArcFresky:

The only things that can savs u now, is if you japa out of this country, or her parents forgive you, or you spend money....

That doesn't make sense. Aren't autopsies done in your country?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
ArcFresky:

The only things that can savs u now, is if you japa out of this country, or her parents forgive you or you spend money....

The bold go hard ooo, considering the fact that her parents told him to stay away from her........ I sense Op is gonna taste jail for the first time..... sadsadsad

I pray autopsy saves his Ass

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
A girl in SS3? angry I pray you spend the rest of your life behind bars!
Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by cRobo: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
Honestly this is what I fear most about a girl visiting me

Very difficult situation you are in

You have two choices.

Report the case to the police and serve your jail term or

Just look for a way to flee the country and don't think about coming back, Ghana, Cameroun or any nearby country, if you don't had money tell your people that you are in a hot mess and they should assist you flee from Nigeria

Trust me, SS3 will be regarded as under age and your jail term will be very long

Well

I won't say a word

4 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by XhosaNostra(f): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
ArcFresky:

That's very stupid...

You saw him strangling the babe?

Stupid & gullible is you. Does this guy sound flustered to you? If someone died in your presence & you had nothing to do with it, would you be in a state of mind to make a thread about it? Either he's lying or he's responsible. I doubt an innocent person could be that callous.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by ArcFresky(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That doesn't make sense. Aren't autopsies done in your country?

Done or not... The police can decide to keep him till he vomits enough money...

The parents of the dead child, can decide they want him in prison till eternity.... It's just about the money and how connected you are.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
tohyorsih2:
This your meme sef cheesycheesy
Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Cairoboy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
With series of incidents that have been happening of recent, all you could do is allowing a teenager to passed a night with you. My brother, keep praying for the best while expecting the worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by XhosaNostra(f): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
ArcFresky:

Done or not... The police can decide to keep him till he vomits enough money...

The parents of the dead child, can decide they want him in prison till eternity.... It's just about the money and how connected you are.

Wow, if that's the case.
Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Femeto: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
U done enter express motor done jam you if you see woman you go run next time and their might be no next time because you are in trouble. Don't dispose the body just report to the police and call a lawyer.
Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by ArcFresky(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Stupid & gullible is you. Does this guy sound flustered to you? If someone died in your presence & you had nothing to do with it, would you be in a state of mind to make a thread about it? Either he's lying or he's responsible. I doubt anyone could be that callous.

Responding doesn't mean I believe or not.... And whether its true or not doesn't mean you should term him guilty, he is a suspect untill proven otherwise ... Not everyone will reason or think like you...

So for you to term him a strangler because he slept with an SS3 girl who died, is completely wrong.
Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:
.. do you know what ss3 is

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by XhosaNostra(f): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. do you know what ss3 is

No grin

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by SammieRexx(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
See this one....if gurl die for your room...you fit remember nairaland not to talk of creating a thread

10 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by cRobo: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

This is so unnecessary and immature

Strangler?

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No grin
thought as much..

it's the last class in a secondary school
sss-senior secondary school jss - junior secondary school .

each has 3 class. js1-3 and ss1-3 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by XhosaNostra(f): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
cRobo:

This is so unnecessary and immature

Strangler?

Yes, I said it. I didn't stutter. He knows what happened to her or this whole thing is some made up BULL. Either way, I'm not digressing.
Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
tohyorsih2:
.. grandma ..
Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by XhosaNostra(f): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
thought as much..

it's the last class in a secondary school

sss-senior secondary school
jss - junior secondary school .

each has 3 class. js1-3 and ss1-3 .

Oh, we call it Grade 12 or Matric over here. Thanks for the 411 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!!! A Girl Died In My Room While Spending The Night by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh, we call it Grade 12 or Matric over here. Thanks for the 411 smiley
.. my pleasure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Okada Ban: We Are After Foreigners Operating Okada In Lagos — Lagos CP / Kano University Apprehends 17 Male Students For Harassing Female Colleague / Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.