Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? (2011 Views)

What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding? / Start Making Not Less Than 100k/month From Programming / How Did U Make Your First Money From Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by DNSPro: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hello Guys,

I am thinking of taking some IT courses and skills AT Udemy but I would prefer one that does not involve coding and programming at this stage.

As far as IT is concern as sector, I am a greenhorn if you know what that means.

Kindly point me in the right direction please.
Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
You can try out networking

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by jospepper(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
I am also interested in the answers.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by motionarena: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Animation and motion graphics skills

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by Powersurge: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Video editing

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Graphics, animation, software/hardware installation and network configuration.
You can also try computer engineering if you want to spend more time learning.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by blackpanthar: 1:13am On Mar 15, 2020
DNSPro:
Hello Guys,

I am thinking of taking some IT courses and skills AT Udemy but I would prefer one that does not involve coding and programming at this stage.

As far as IT is concern as sector, I am a greenhorn if you know what that means.

Kindly point me in the right direction please.

All areas ot ICT are in great demand but location determines allocation. How did you expect anyone online who does not know you to point you in his/her direction when they will never be there with you to mentor you. Bro, have some wisdom and know yourself.

Go and meet a career guide counselor. You clearly do not know what you want in life yet apart from you just wanna make MONEY.

All ICT sectors will give you 7-8 figures monthly if you are the right person.

There are people who hate coding and get bored with programming but love designs

There are others who can do all the designs and animations but hate database Management passionately

There are those who love to keep secret information as database and manipulate them

Then there are those who can do all these and more and find joy in looking for loopholes and accessing back channels to getting things for FREE...

Sit back and check your life and determine which one you are. Your answer will point you in the Right direction. Jah bless

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by Island01: 12:26am On May 20, 2020
Hello dns, please what's a greenhorn
Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2020
Digital marketing. But if you must learn this add graphic design and video editing to it. People still need to market their shiny new apps to get users.
Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by Degrezhaa: 2:38pm On May 20, 2020
interested in the answers
Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by tweasderd: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Why don't you want to use programming? angry
Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by dettemanon(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
And what do you want to learn in IT if you don't like to learn to program? I think that you need to know at least two programming languages to go into this profession. I have learned C++ since my high school days and wanted to learn JAVA, but the school computer science teacher gave me a guide on Python. These were the beautiful years of my life when I was discovering the world of programming. My son is now very interested in programming for Android. He saw the courses right here https://knowledge2life.com/ and asks to pay for his training. I'm surprised, since he's only 13.
Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by Anagkazor: 2:06am On Aug 19, 2021
See brother greenhorn,let me be honest with you.There are 3 high paying jobs in the IT sector
Software Development

Data Science (Very broad includes Analysis, Warehousing,Data Base Management,Machine Learning, Data Architecture etc) you can comfortably choose a career in this and be comfortable...It also involve some sort of coding

Product Management,this does not require coding and it's a new development that is high demand now
Re: Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? by Sheriman(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
motionarena:
Animation and motion graphics skills
Yeah but damn expensive because of the gadget you need which is good Laptop, Software Packages and graphics drawing Tablet.

(1) (Reply)

Top 100 Africa's Most Innovative Startups To Follow In 2014 / How Far Can I Code With My Phone? / How To Build A Doctor Appointment App For Your Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.