Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu (948 Views)

First Human Case Of H5N1 Bird Flu Reported In Texas, US / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by 042report: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
A Coronavirus case has been reported in a 70yrs old woman in Enugu according to a Twitter user.

042report is doing everything possible within it reach to contact the management of ESUT parklane Hospital to confirm the veracity of this report.

In the meantime, please share for the necessary authorities & stay positive.

#042report

More Details>>> http://042report.com/1st-case-of-coronavirus-allegedly-reported-in-a-70yrs-old-woman-in-enugu/

Re: 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by Enoch07: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
fake news

1 Like

Re: 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by uchaymart(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
From where to enugu??
Please divert the funds meant for the nation and leave this virus to rest...

Coronavirus is not in Nigeria ooo...
Naija government don cast sha
Re: 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by mynextLevel: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2020
BREAKING: Coronavirus: We are monitoring suspected case in Enugu ― NCDC https://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-coronavirus-we-are-monitoring-suspected-case-in-enugu-%e2%80%95-ncdc/
Re: 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by OkoAmarashy: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
uchaymart:
From where to enugu??
Please divert the funds meant for the nation and leave this virus to rest...

Coronavirus is not in Nigeria ooo...
Naija government don cast sha

Look at this fool. And the idiot is even living in Enugu.
Coronavirus is about to wipe out your folks in Enugu and you're here displaying your stupidity.
Re: 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by seunlayi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
If I may ask,how come?
Re: 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
I just heard this now, how true is it please?
Re: 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by uchaymart(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Coronavirus is about to wipe out your folks in Enugu and you're here displaying your stupidity.

Idiot, I think you are the biggest fool of your entire generation to have believed Coronavirus is in Nigeria....

Now go back to the news and see that the same woman has tested negative to the said Coronavirus that's in Enugu...

I pity you if your stupidity is this massive..
Re: 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by OkoAmarashy: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
uchaymart:
Idiot, I think you are the biggest fool of your entire generation to have believed Coronavirus is in Nigeria....

Now go back to the news and see that the same woman has tested negative to the said Coronavirus that's in Enugu...

I pity you if your stupidity is this massive..

Look at this flatheaded Wawa animal. Coronavirus didn't kill her, the stupidly and senselessness of the Enugu Government killed her. They kept her in a poultry which you animals call hospitals.
Re: 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by uchaymart(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Look at this flatheaded Wawa animal. Coronavirus didn't kill her, the stupidly and senselessness of the Enugu Government killed her. They kept her in a poultry which you animals call hospitals.

Your stupidity is legendary...
Re: 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

You can never make two statements online without showcasing your stupîdity and frustrations grin
I have gone through your post and in about 95% of useless posts, you're either abusing people or playing tribal bigotry.
Who did this to you?

You must have a very terrible upbringing.
I pity your mother especially. Your parents really a bad job raising you...
Instead of you to focus on how to improve yourself in life, you prefer to always always constitute nuisance online and abusing people. Will that that take away your miseries, joblessness and frustrations?
Get a life before you completely perish.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Like This / Bill Gates Instagram Page Flooded With WOKE Comments / We Want To Go Home, We've Stayed Up To 40 Days No Symptoms -covid-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.