Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Men And Their Sexuality (and Their Male Organ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Men And Their Sexuality (and Their Male Organ) (660 Views)

Osun Writers Awards: Ana Osun To Award And Recognize Deserving Members And Organ / Literature Section Or Sexuality Section? / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men And Their Sexuality (and Their Male Organ) by FROkoroMiss(f): 1:48am On Mar 15, 2020
Femi sat up in bed just after his morning devotion, he was scrolling through Instagram, looking at pictures of girls he knew getting married to their heartthrobs. It was December and another time for marriage season. He was so tired and sick of this.

“God when nah? When? I am an eligible bachelor with a ready house and a good job. What’s up? I am ready for marriage, where is my girl?”

Femi looked at his standing male organ, angry and pissed.
“God I have been dealing with this for 28 years of my life, staying celibate all the while at it. When will you give me a wife with whom I can make love with your blessing? You say stay celibate while single and only get to have sex when married – I agree. Okay now give me a wife so I would not sin against you, you nor gree.
Ogah oh. This one hard me. Maybe its till I sin against you, that’s when you will answer my prayer”.

Femi could feel the Holy Spirit chuckle within him.
"So if you sleep with a girl outside of marriage, who you do? You are the one who I am protecting; I am protecting your destiny and stopping you from having soul ties from numerous women and generational patterns. You should be thanking me for protecting you from what comes from having premarital sex, instead you are complaining."

The absurdness of the situation and the fact that the Holy Spirit was speaking in Pidgin English didn’t register in his mind. All he thought about was on how God wasn’t even joking with him... but of course he has been a Christian for the past thirteen years, so he should know better.
“Okay God, I am sorry…”

He wanted to leave the rest in his mind but he determined that after all God could still read his mind, so he continued.
“But God please just give a wife. Please, please, please, please…”
He wanted to force tears to come out of his eyes but right from the beginning of time, he had never been able to cry easily.
He waited for an answer.
No answer.
Instead, God started another conversation with him.
Go to work.
“Ok oh God. Thank you sir. Bye.
“This would be a very long depressing day”.

Excerpts from my new Fiction book, 'Surviving Singlehood'.

READ THE FULL BOOK:
SURVIVING SINGLEHOOD;

Get your copies on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Hephzibah-Frances/e/B01FWA16PU%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

And on Okadabooks
https://okadabooks.com/user/frances.okoro

Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/HephzibahFrances

PS: I titled this the subject matter because I am thinking of interviewing a man on MALE SEXUALITY while single on my Podcast soon (Listen to my podcast here; https://anchor.fm/hephzibah-frances)

It just so happens that Femi, the character in my book happened to also have this issue with anger at his standing male organ.
Ogas ohhhh please take the answer the Holy Spirit gave Femi and RELAX. CHASTITY FOR MEN is for your own good... or what do you think? Feel free to write me.

P.P.S: Surviving Singlehood debuts at three SINGLES HANGOUT/book launches soon. In Warri, Asaba Delta State and Nsukka Nigeria.
Lagos would come a bit last.
We are also praying for OPEN DOORS to Universities and FOREIGN NATIONS.
This is my seed and GOD IS SO GOOD with helping it yield and spring forth fruit.

Join us for Warri book launch IF you are there on Sunday March 22nd 2020.

Night night guys.

Lots of love,
Hephzibah Frances.
Instagram @HephzibahFrances
Visit The Blog at: www.hephzibahfrances.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Lantern School Books / Content Creators Needed / ***ANTICIPATE***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.