Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds (2362 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by zangodangolo: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Whenever I and my partner make love,i noticed i hardly go more than one round.Once i cum,i dont have the urge of going the next round , my manhood will just fall down and that is the end of the love making and i know that even she is not satisfied let alone reaching orgasm. I do try to romance her further after the first round,but that is not enough to trigger my "Engine" to start the next round.I know she need more but dont know how to tell me and will claim as if she is satisfied when she is not.Again,once i released,i will feel as if the sex encounter neasuatiates me .

I am very faithful to her and have never make love with another person.I dont flirt. However,recently i fell into one lady when my partner traveled and spent some months where she traveled to . I know what i did is wrong and feel guilty over the act but I dont just know how it happened. The love making with this lady opened alot of things that presently and sincerely speaking i now think of this lady,feel the urge more to her and prefer making love to this lady more than my partner.
I noticed that as i cum the day we met,after few minutes,the lady started touching me,kissing me,grab my dk,massage it,roll it inside her mouth, and before i could know whats going on,my dk was as strong as a rod waiting and hungry for the action that i was moaning and begging her to please insert it. In fact i ended up going three memorable rounds that keep ringing in my mind till date that i feel like staying with her all the time.
I dont even have sexual feeling to my partner again let alone remembering her but its now all about this lady.Honestly speaking i have not gotten this kind of sexual satisfaction before.

My partner lacks all these pre-intimacy qualities even when i try my best to put her through,yet she finds it difficult to adapt and she has not suck my dk or make me to be so Hot to demand for more despite all efforts i made. Its was after my encounter with this lady that i realized that i am okay but that some of the cause of my every time "manageable one round" is also contributed by my partner.
Please should i tell her that it is her responsibility to make me go many rounds and enjoy love making by ensuring that she did the required pre-intimacy as experienced with the lady,because truly if she can do anything close to what i experienced with this lady(i am not saying she must be or do exactly like her},it can go a long way. Please advise.
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by SenorFax(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sex sex sex

Do you know it's both your rights to grow yourselves wealth, but.......
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by Vyolet(f): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Do you know how your partner also feels whenever you cum and just get up knowing in your heart that she isn't satisfied?
You don't know how to make love to a woman and satisfy her yet you want to pass the blame on your partner.

Your partner doesn't know how to tell you, wait until your new sidepiece bangs another man right in your front, you will get the memo.

17 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by Shayolevels: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Communication is key

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by SpyAC(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Jst. Give me her numbers gonna do the talking for u
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by zoeA: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lusts cool
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by Lawgod247: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
ok
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by Tycike: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
kolaqalagbo.
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by cRobo: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
you need counseling from me
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by Nairalandmonika: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vyolet:
Do you know how your wife also feels whenever you cum and just get up knowing in your heart that she isn't satisfied?
You don't know how to make love to a woman and satisfy her yet you want to pass the blame on her.

Your wife doesn't know how to tell you, wait until your new sidepiece bangs another man right in your front, you will get the memo.
Wife?
Abi gf
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by Eagleboney(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
this is Sunday and you are talking about sex,
By the way ur village people maybe after you
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by nero2face: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Vyolet:
Do you know how your wife also feels whenever you cum and just get up knowing in your heart that she isn't satisfied?
You don't know how to make love to a woman and satisfy her yet you want to pass the blame on her.

Your wife doesn't know how to tell you, wait until your new sidepiece bangs another man right in your front, you will get the memo.
you may not be totally wrong, but sincerely some ladies are just log of wood, they lie and expect u to kill your self trying to satisfy a motionless woman, my dear sex is a thing of both sides, I've been in his condition and I can confirm he's very right...some women can cause u to lose ur sex life...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by blackboy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
If you have not got it there is nothing she can do to make go on and on. Work on yourself. Eat right take your work outseriously and if you need pills take it. Not counterfeit pills.

Dont blame your wife

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by cococandy(f): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Not only are you a shoddy sex partner, you’re also cheating on her. Not once but continuously.

And you’re here to do what again? To ask us for support on how you can tell her it’s her fault?
undecided
The nerve of some guys . Sigh

15 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by GOFRONT(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chai.......Just for madam to travel out for few months, Oga don already switch another sex partner......

The Randiness of the men of this generation is really taking its toll on so many relationships and marriages.

It is like HIV is no longer real.....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by crackkhaus: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
It's possible she has someone giving her some world-class díck game outside, which is why she's not bothered about trying to turn you on for more rounds. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by pelusi: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
A case of a Lady snatched ones husband using honey pot with better 4.k is in the offing.The wife should wake up and stand against it before it become a story. The power of pu.ssy cannot be emphasized. For you to go for away match just few months apart is condenmable.Its very bad.Please its better you tell her to avoid a story that touches.Pu.ssy is a powerful tool that has broken many union
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by Oyindidi(f): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
You dey find who go give you bj, you give her head? Men like entitlement for the other room. You get what you give

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by faithfull18(f): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
zangodangolo:
Whenever I and my partner make love,i noticed i hardly go more than one round.Once i cum,i dont have the urge of going the next round , my manhood will just fall down and that is the end of the love making and i know that even she is not satisfied let alone reaching orgasm. I do try to romance her further after the first round,but that is not enough to trigger my "Engine" to start the next round.I know she need more but dont know how to tell me and will claim as if she is satisfied when she is not.Again,once i released,i will feel as if the sex encounter neasuatiates me .

I am very faithful to her and have never make love with another person.I dont flirt. However,recently i fell into one lady when my partner traveled and spent some months where she traveled to . I know what i did is wrong and feel guilty over the act but I dont just know how it happened. The love making with this lady opened alot of things that presently and sincerely speaking i now think of this lady,feel the urge more to her and prefer making love to this lady more than my partner.
I noticed that as i cum the day we met,after few minutes,the lady started touching me,kissing me,grab my dk,massage it,roll it inside her mouth, and before i could know whats going on,my dk was as strong as a rod waiting and hungry for the action that i was moaning and begging her to please insert it. In fact i ended up going three memorable rounds that keep ringing in my mind till date that i feel like staying with her all the time.
I dont even have sexual feeling to my partner again let alone remembering her but its now all about this lady.Honestly speaking i have not gotten this kind of sexual satisfaction before.

My partner lacks all these pre-intimacy qualities even when i try my best to put her through,yet she finds it difficult to adapt and she has not suck my dk or make me to be so Hot to demand for more despite all efforts i made. Its was after my encounter with this lady that i realized that i am okay but that some of the cause of my every time "manageable one round" is also contributed by my partner.
Please should i tell her that it is her responsibility to make me go many rounds and enjoy love making by ensuring that she did the required pre-intimacy as experienced with the lady,because truly if she can do anything close to what i experienced with this lady(i am not saying she must be or do exactly like her},it can go a long way. Please advise.
Stop fornicating, that's the advice I will give undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by 24kmagic: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Who else noticed that this guy refused to use the word "wife." He kept confusing us with the word "partner."

Partner could be your girlfriend, side chick, fiancee or wife.

So oga, which of the above?

Make I know how to advise you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Okay, for me, i have a way of overcoming the sexual unresponsiveness of women. I always make sure my pre-intimacy is top-notch, starting way before the real sex. She must squirt or at least cum. Most times i don't cum myself. I make sure she really has a mind-blowing experience. There was a lady that told me she doesn't give bloow- job, i made sure l sucked her real good. The third time we met, she on her own started sucking me without asking or forcing her to.

Summary
You need to up your game in the bedroom.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by sisisioge: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hmmmm...dont tell her its her responsibility biko, just tell her to try this or that while you too are engaged in the do. You see why cheating is always a bad idea now? Something new will spring out from nowhere and bite you in the rear!

This reminds me of a married babe that cheated on her husband. Babe had always hated the idea of giving a BJ and warned her husband never to asked her for it. Long story short, she cheated, gave the other dude bj, found out she likes it, affairs frizzled off and she wondered how to broach the "I'm ready to give you bj" topic with her husband. How in the world will she explain her new disposition!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by SweetCunt97(f): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
If you ain't got that freaky freaky in you, you just don't have it. Only if it's in you and waiting to let out
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by Oyindidi(f): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
crackkhaus:
It's possible she has someone giving her some world-class díck game outside, which is why she's not bothered about trying to turn you on for more rounds. cheesy
You dey blame the lady? Jboy you be real case

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by crackkhaus: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Oyindidi:
You dey blame the lady? Jboy you be real case
That's not blame, that's a fair possibility. grin

He's getting more rounds outside, she's getting more rounds outside...since they can't communicate.

Everybody wins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by monopodsmile: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Okay, for me, i have a way of overcoming the sexual unresponsiveness of women. I always make sure my pre-intimacy is top-notch, starting way before the real sex. She must squirt or at least cum. Most times i don't cum myself. I make sure she really has a mind-blowing experience. There was a lady that told me she doesn't give bloow- job, i made sure l sucked her real good. The third time we met, she on her own started sucking me without asking or forcing her to.

Summary

SPOILT CHILD!!! I WILL TELL YOUR MAMA...
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by monopodsmile: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
LIVINGICON:

Summary

SPOILT CHILD!!! I WILL TELL YOUR MAMA...
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by zangodangolo: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Advice noted.
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by drnoel: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
zangodangolo:

U both are making something easy look complicated. U both have to do the extra work to enjoy Ur union (it u are married). Let madam exercise, get herself trim and clean her groove up.
U in the other hand to broaden Ur ideas about sex, enlighten urself, get into sport and expand Ur mojo.
Sex is to be enjoyed, not to be feared. When u bring in routine into it, u kill it. Be romantic, be sexy. Touch her nyash when u pass her. Blow her a kiss, wink at her. Drag her away from the kids briefly and lock urselves in the toilet for a quicky (30 sec). If it's a quicky nobody has to come but it keeps her oiled and ready for the main event.
All in all, every keep safe. Coronavirus is real and not myth.
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by mejai(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
cRobo:
you need counseling from me
Aha!!! Catch u. What happened to your signature?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by cRobo: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
mejai:

Aha!!! Catch u. What happened to your signature?

I won't say a word
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by darfay: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Go back to the crack house from whence you crawled out of IJMN

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Takes To Do Yoruba Introduction / ~Have U Ever Stolen . . .?~ / Violence Relationship (ple Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.