Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Marching Ground Fees During JAMB Examinations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Marching Ground Fees During JAMB Examinations (373 Views)

How Much Was Paid For Your Tuition Fees During Your Tertiary Education Days? / Please Why Is Lead City Introducing New Fees During A Pandemic? / Please Help! I Didn't Submit My Registration Slip During Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marching Ground Fees During JAMB Examinations by sorom4: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
We are always our own problem in this country.

Some people in this country wants to continue to plunge this nation into corruption. I'm wondering why JAMB candidates in Imo State are mandated to pay N1000 after paying a huge amount of money for their 2020 JAMB forms before they will write their examinations.

This money is usually collected before they will be allowed to go into the examination hall. Failure to pay means that you will not be allowed to thumb print nor sit for the examinations.
Just imagine the number of people in a particular centre that will pay this money bearing in mind that the examination have more than 300 candidates and it is done twice a day. That means that the centre is going home with nothing less than N600,000 per day and check how much it will amount to for the number of days that the examinations will hold in a particular centre.

Who is collecting these money? Is it JAMB? If not, What has been done about it? What is the money used for? What is marching ground fee? Is it part of JAMB regulations?

I ask the constituted authorities to look into this and punish all those who are engaging in this illegality.
Re: Marching Ground Fees During JAMB Examinations by sorom4: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Moderators...please move to front page
Re: Marching Ground Fees During JAMB Examinations by youngsahito(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
sorom4:
We are always our own problem in this country.

Some people in this country wants to continue to plunge this nation into corruption. I'm wondering why JAMB candidates in Imo State are mandated to pay N1000 after paying a huge amount of money for their 2020 JAMB forms before they will write their examinations.

This money is usually collected before they will be allowed to go into the examination hall. Failure to pay means that you will not be allowed to thumb print nor sit for the examinations.
Just imagine the number of people in a particular centre that will pay this money bearing in mind that the examination have more than 300 candidates and it is done twice a day. That means that the centre is going home with nothing less than N600,000 per day and check how much it will amount to for the number of days that the examinations will hold in a particular centre.

Who is collecting these money? Is it JAMB? If not, What has been done about it? What is the money used for? What is marching ground fee? Is it part of JAMB regulations?

I ask the constituted authorities to look into this and punish all those who are engaging in this illegality.
why not call them on Twitter if they have 1

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment In A Class? / Lecturers Won't Submit BVN' For Salary Payment. - ASUU President / Mastering The Art Of Learning Fast- Learn Anything Easily And Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.