Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tech Cofounder Needed(technical) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tech Cofounder Needed(technical) (822 Views)

How To Find Cofounder For Your Startup In Nigeria / The Quest For A Technical Cofounder - How Do I Find One? / Tech Founder Seeking Tech Cofounder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tech Cofounder Needed(technical) by Clintony: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hello, Tony here. I will keep this very short. I am working on a media tech startup, as a tech newbie(in terms of web programming), I am looking to work with a programmer to build the company. I am well versed in non-technical aspect of tech business. Pitch writing, accelerators and other opportunities for startups and application best practices, marketing, etc.
It is on sweat equity. If like me you believe in the vast opportunities that technology business brings, then let us chat via watsap. I will give you more detail about the idea and if it is worth your while, then we can proceed.

Due to the unbecoming habits of some Nairalanders, I will post my email here, first. Then I will send my watsap number to the person via mail.

Isidoreclinton144 (at) gmail.com

Regards.
Re: Tech Cofounder Needed(technical) by Promotions: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Clintony:
Hello, Tony here. I will keep this very short. I am working on a media tech startup, as a tech newbie(in terms of web programming), I am looking to work with a programmer to build the company. I am well versed in non-technical aspect of tech business. Pitch writing, accelerators and other opportunities for startups and application best practices, marketing, etc.
It is on sweat equity. If like me you believe in the vast opportunities that technology business brings, then let us chat via watsap. I will give you more detail about the idea and if it is worth your while, then we can proceed.

Due to the unbecoming habits of some Nairalanders, I will post my email here, first. Then I will send my watsap number to the person via mail.

Isidoreclinton144 (at) gmail.com

Regards.

your location

(1) (Reply)

What Is Software Engineering And Software Development? / What Are Your Thoughts If Nairaland Changed Their Design ? / I Want To Learn UI/UX Design. I'm I Making The Right Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.