Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? (378 Views)

Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Novel Coronavirus: Lagos Alerts Public, Lists Precautionary Measures / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by helinues: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2020
So I went out yesterday to do additional shoppings due to the Coronavirus palava, I was sterilised before I could be allowed to enter the supermarket. Felt disgusted

Stocks were empty ( People stocking) then I had second thoughts about this virus.. Corolla sorry Coronavirus dey real oo

Na house get me this week ..

No acceptance of physical cash for now.

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by ylaa(f): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2020
I am under a very special immunity known to me, my family, love ones n few friends. No shakings. If u r interested, like this comment, contact me and I'll introduce you to it free of charge.
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by helinues: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2020
ylaa:
I am under a very special immunity known to me, my family, love ones n few friends. No shakings. If u r interested, like this comment, contact me and I'll introduce you to it free of charge.

Funniest part about after been sterilised, I felt I was having a running nose and thought about having the virus ( Imagination). Fucking scary
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by Lawgod247: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by Witcher(f): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Lawgod247:
Ok what?
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by GamalNasser: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Corona virus will not thrive in any city that doesn't have 5g coverage trust me !!!!!!!
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by helinues: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2020
GamalNasser:
Corona virus will not thrive in any city that doesn't have 5g coverage trust me !!!!!!!

Lol. 9ja theory bah?
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by Lawgod247: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
Ok what?

Afford me some time to come up with a complete thought on the topic. I need go survey my area first.
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by helinues: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Lawgod247:

Afford me some time to come up with a complete thought on the topic. I need go survey my area first.

Your contributions will be appreciated

Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by donbachi(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2020
In my area nothing yet...but i fear for nigeria..if china,whose leaders are treated in chinese hospitals when ill,could not contain corona virus...nigeria whose presidents goes abroad for treatments...will just die in their millions..but GOD Almighty will not allow it enter nigeria..IJN.

Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by OlawaleBammie: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2020
In my area, dey dont know if coronavirus exist. We re living life just like nothin is hapenin in this world
soo we dont knw wat coro is. grin
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by GamalNasser: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

Lol. 9ja theory bah?

Not 9ja theory please , I have done extensive research and I can assure you the Wuhan virus can only thrive in where there is 5g significantly 5 g coverage ....5g weakens the immune system of living thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFN5LUaqxOA

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by helinues: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

Not 9ja theory please , I have done extensive research and I can assure you the Wuhan virus can only thrive in where there is 5g significantly 5 g coverage ....5g weakens the immune system of living thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFN5LUaqxOA

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

Bro,let's be logical abeg..

Animals with high metabolism are fond of eating whatever..

Ever heard of read or Tasmania devil?

I watched a documentary where a hungry lion was hunting a tiny snake.. It was just a bite from the snake and the lion was dead after 2 hours.

Poisons, viruses are damn real
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by GamalNasser: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

Bro,let's be logical abeg..

Animals with high metabolism are fond of eating whatever..

Ever heard of read or Tasmania devil?

I watched a documentary where a hungry lion was hunting a tiny snake.. It was just a bite from the snake and the lion was dead after 2 hours.

Poisons, viruses are damn real

Where did I say viruses are not real ? Do you understand what it means to be immuno compromised at all?
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by helinues: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

Where did I say viruses are not real ? Do you understand what it means to be immuno compromised at all?

Then what do you mean by saying the virus goes with 5g network...

Incomprehensible
Re: Coronavirus Effects: How Is It At Your Side? by GamalNasser: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

Then what do you mean by saying the virus goes with 5g network...

Incomprehensible

5g signal weakens the human immunity thereby setting up a scene for viruses to thrive ( you know viruses thrive better in lower immunity right?)

16 Small And Easy Ways To Prevent Coronavirus / COVID-19: Six Untold Truths Of Bala Mohammed Itineraries / We Expect Confirmed Cases Of Coronavirus To ‘keep Rising’ – NCDC