Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,735 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy (6986 Views)

CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) / See How Genevieve Nnaji Confirmed That She Married Secretly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by gistembassy123: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2020
The Nigerian rich boy who reportedl dumped Genevieve Nnaji at the altar of her wedding day in Italy has been revealed.

And it is  Ugo Udezue, a Nigerian man who is a top shot NBA agent.

The report was made known by famous blogger, Gistmerchant, who stated that Udezue disappointed Genevieve Nnaji because his father didn’t like the actress and considered her to be selfish.

Gistmerchant wrote:

“A lot of people heard when Genevieve was rumoured to be getting married but not a lot of people know that she was ghosted at the altar. Here is the gist.

“Genevieve was dating a Nigerian sports agent turned businessman named Ugo Udezue. Ugo used to be an agent for several NBA players until he went back to Naija to form the African Basketball League in the spring of 2017 and did pretty well for himself.

“Initially he was only ‘hooking’ up with Gene when he visited Nigeria cos he was seriously dating about two other people including a real housewives of Atlanta star. When things didn’t work out well with either of them, he got “back together” with Gene and they got engaged.

“The problem is he is from a big enough family and his dad didn’t quite like Gene because he found her to be “selfish” and told Ugo that “this is not a woman who would put you before herself.” Ugo knew he wouldn’t marry Gene without his father’s blessing but he never shared his reluctancy with her and instead continued ‘fake’ planning a quiet wedding with her.

“Gene flew to Italy for their quiet wedding with tight circle friends and fam only to be embarrassed to find out Ugo was still in Lagos chilling. He devastated her. Wonder if she has recovered from that. As for Ugo, he is still using his dad as excuse not to marry till date”.

We have tried to reach out to Genevieve Nnaji to hear her response to the story published on Instagram all to no avail." SleekGist reports.

See posts and photos

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/genevieve-nnaji-reportedly-dumped-at-the-altar-on-her-wedding-day-to-nigerian-big-boy-ugo-udezu/

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Lawgod247: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2020
ok
Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by dangermouse(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Her wedding, her dissapointments! Abeg make una leave this woman alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2020
She wanted to do a secret wedding without the man's family's knowledge. The guy's father heard from a source and warned her that she should take the right path. The baba said he didn't take her officially from her parents so she should never try such a thing. He said the guy should bring her home officially. Why she doesn't want to go home officially. ..........
She was parading one Emeka my man back then and everyone thought it was Altar bound before she went for that big man then snapping nudes with Dbanj and all sort of rubbish. She thought she was slaying, those people are married, she is the one running around.
Best of luck anyway!

6 Likes

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Stillthebest: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2020
kiss

Genny is just like most other Ng actresses. They can't have a proper relationship. That's tht truth. It is because they attract fake because they also want glittering goodies.

As much as they go after that, they can never get it right.

1 Like

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by jieta: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2020
No matter what, i don't want to be popular. I don't want a situation where some hopeless idiot will seat at the comfort of their house and type rubbish about me.

14 Likes

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
gistembassy123:
The Nigerian rich boy who reportedl dumped Genevieve Nnaji at the altar of her wedding day in Italy has been revealed.

And it is  Ugo Udezue, a Nigerian man who is a top shot NBA agent.

"The problem is he is from a big enough family and his dad didn’t quite like Gene because he found her to be “selfish” and told Ugo that “this is not a woman who would put you before herself.” Ugo knew he wouldn’t marry Gene with out his father’s blessing but he never shared his reluctancy with her and instead continued ‘fake’ planning a quiet wedding with her.

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/genevieve-nnaji-reportedly-dumped-at-the-altar-on-her-wedding-day-to-nigerian-big-boy-ugo-udezu/

The bolded is the problem over 50% of failed marriages happened.

If you marry a selfish woman, you are 50% doomed.

In fact if you have a selfish woman in your life, mother, wife or girlfriend. It's only God that will save you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
dangermouse:
Her wedding, her dissapointments! Abeg make una leave this woman alone.
abi o
Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
She wanted to do a secret wedding without the man's family's knowledge. The guy's father heard from a source and warned her that she should take the right path. The baba said he didn't take her officially from her parents so she should never try such a thing. He said the guy should bring her home officially. Why she doesn't want to go home officially. ..........
She was parading one Emeka my man back then and everyone thought it was Altar bound before she went for that big man then snapping nudes with Dbanj and all sort of rubbish. She thought she was slaying, those people are married, she is the one running around.
Best of luck anyway!
Hanty, you always know the inside scoop of celeb lives.
I don dey suspect you o. grin
Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Gloriagee(f): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
but isnnt this like forty something years ago gist. at least she survived n is doing well.

1 Like

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by garyaustin(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
The truth is; UGO does not deserve our beautiful Genevieve QED.

3 Likes

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Fabolousibk1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
How true is this!?

Meanwhile
Wedding Bells!!!!!!!!!!!!
#mysaturday
Finally the day has
come!
I happily invite you all,
my friends and family
to join me as I say "I
DO" to the one I love
effortlessly...
wedding will take place
as follows:
TRADITIONAL
MARRIAGE:
Venue- Anthony's
compand orlu imo state.
Date: Friday 24th March
WHITE WEDDING:
Saturday 15th April
2017. Arcbishop Vinning Memorial
Chuch (AVMC)
RECEPTION takes place
@ Haven Event Center by AVMC
Church
The big and special day
begins @12Noon
Your presence will be
our joy and it is highly
appreciated.
Color of the Day Peach and Royal
Blue .
See you there.
NOTE:B-)
Copy and paste too.
I also don't know who
is doing the wedding
You think is only
you that waste time
reading this..
Mtcheeeww. Am in my
house, Come and beat
me na...
Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chi59:

Hanty, you always know the inside scoop of celeb lives.
I don dey suspect you o. grin

Everything was all over the Internet.
The Emeka guy was well celebrated and people even asked her about the guy almost everytime, I don't know why she fvcked up.
The ex presidential candidate was well known over the Internet.
She posted her nudes with Dbanj on her page by herself and the relationship was well known too. They flaunt everything they do.

1 Like

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by franchasng: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Naughtysite:

The bolded is the problem over 50% of failed marriages happened.

If you marry a selfish woman, you are 50% doomed.

In fact if you have a selfish woman in your life, mother, wife or girlfriend. It's only God that will save you.
True brother. A selfish woman is a dangerous woman!

To her, the world revolves around her buttocks angry

2 Likes

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Katier00(f): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
franchasng:
True brother. A selfish woman is a dangerous woman!

To her, the world revolves around her buttocks angry
can you prove she is selfish
Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by franchasng: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Katier00:
can you prove she is selfish
how I wan take know na, na me be Ugo ni cheesy grin
Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Katier00(f): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
franchasng:
how I wan take know na, na me be Ugo ni cheesy grin
lol but you sounded too sure
Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by franchasng: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Katier00:
lol but you sounded too sure
honey you got me wrong, I was commenting on selfish women in general; a selfish woman is a dangerous woman.

Any guy that marries a selfish woman is in deep shiit!! There are simple ways to spot a selfish lady during dating or courtship, but guys get carried away by pussy dicking cry

3 Likes

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Katier00(f): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
franchasng:
honey you got me wrong, I was commenting on selfish women in general; a selfish woman is a dangerous woman.

Any guy that marries a selfish woman is in deep shiit!! There are simple ways to spot a selfish lady during dating or courtship, but guys get carried away by pussy dicking cry
you right though, meanwhile just like God that created us in his own image and likeness, we all are selfish, the question is, where do we apply our selfishness and to what end
Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by blank(f): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
But she has now married someone else and Ugo is married as well. Their relationship ended since 2016. I'm wondering why it's in the news again.
Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by NobleAngell(f): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
blank:
But she has now married someone else and Ugo is married as well. Their relationship ended since 2016. I'm wondering why it's in the news again.
And who is the "someone else" she married?
Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Smithwilliams826: 12:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Okay, Next!!

Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by StyleAfos(m): 12:51am On Mar 17, 2020
Asking Annabelle 5 hot � questions
YouTube Edition ( Full Video )
Kindly check it out & please repost on your status �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOS2ciRMeJ4
Re: How Genevieve Nnaji Was Dumped At The Altar On Her Wedding To Nigerian Big Boy by Godons1: 5:22am On Mar 17, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

A List Of All Genevieve Nnaji's Ex Boy Friends & Lovers / Is Oge Okoye Striking A Pose Or Taking A Hard Dump? (Pics) / Fans Blast Tacha After She Accidentally Flashes Undies While Climbing Bed (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.