Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Is Biscuit Infection? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Biscuit Infection? (634 Views)

Throwback On Olden Days Biscuit / Chak De London Dream Biscuit Available For Distributorship / How To Prepare Baked Potato Biscuit At Home - Simple And Easy Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Biscuit Infection? by moonbender(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2020
Pls house help me throw some light in this.

My brother and his colleagues who works with OK Foods were made to undergo a test by the company and they company told them that they have Biscuit Infection and they were told to go and treat themselves before resuming work.

I have checked the internet and there is nothing like Biscuit Infection.

Pls help, doctors in the house.
Re: What Is Biscuit Infection? by Lawgod247: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Ok
Re: What Is Biscuit Infection? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Maybe it's just a way of telling them they have been stealing from the company lol
Re: What Is Biscuit Infection? by donbachi(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2020
High sugar
Re: What Is Biscuit Infection? by Mariangeles(f): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Maybe it's just a way of telling them they have been stealing from the company lol
grin
Re: What Is Biscuit Infection? by Mariangeles(f): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
moonbender:
Pls house help me throw some light in this.

My brother and his colleagues who works with OK Foods were made to undergo a test by the company and they company told them that they have Biscuit Infection and they were told to go and treat themselves before resuming work.

I have checked the internet and there is nothing like Biscuit Infection.

Pls help, doctors in the house.

That's wicked naaaaaah! cheesy
They could have simply told them "we'll get back to you" instead of sending them on a wild goose chase

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Perfect Nigerian Buns, Easy Crunchy Buns Recipe / Eat Healthy Ewa Aganyin Or Ewagoyin In Abeokuta This 2022 - Ewagoyin Ti De Resta / I’m in Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.