Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

He Always Put His Finger Inside My Thing Says 15-year-old Caught Been Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Always Put His Finger Inside My Thing Says 15-year-old Caught Been Raped (1118 Views)

17-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With A Cock In Adamawa, Arrested / Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party / 20-Year-Old Caught With Cannabis Hidden In Bread (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Always Put His Finger Inside My Thing Says 15-year-old Caught Been Raped by Louisojibe(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2020
The issue of people forcefully taking advantage of young people in our general public is currently uncontrolled these days. Indeed, even pastors are not left out in the issue of assault. Another case now is the instance of Oyesanwo Sola who supposedly put his finger in a young person in Lagos.

28-year-old Oyesanwo Sola has been arrested by men of the Ikorodu police division, Lagos state police order, for supposedly contaminating a 15-year-old young lady inside his shop in Ikorodu.

An announcement discharged by the representative of the state police order, Bala Elkana, says the dad of the unfortunate casualty moved toward the Ikorodu police division on Friday March thirteenth to report an instance of debasement, The dad asserted that Sola contaminated his little girl by putting his finger into her private organs in his shop along Ota Ona Itamaga street.

Bala said the injured individual was taken to the clinic for clinical treatment and measurable assessment. The suspect was arrested and has admitted to carrying out the wrongdoing.

Bala said the state Commissioner of Police, CP Hakeem Odumosu psc, has requested the quick exchange of the considerable number of cases to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba for watchful examination and industrious arraignment

Source
http:///news/detail/8497750ee31019b935bb99b4483f28a3?product=
Re: He Always Put His Finger Inside My Thing Says 15-year-old Caught Been Raped by CanadaOrBust: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Thing?
Re: He Always Put His Finger Inside My Thing Says 15-year-old Caught Been Raped by cRobo: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: He Always Put His Finger Inside My Thing Says 15-year-old Caught Been Raped by pbethel: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
God is really patient with man
Re: He Always Put His Finger Inside My Thing Says 15-year-old Caught Been Raped by Postingnonsense: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2020
This is old news

(1) (Reply)

30-yr-old Man Hangs Himself In A Classroom In Nasarawa. PHOTOS / The Girl Who Faked Her Death Real Story / Two Ladies Fights Dirty After They Discovered They're Into The Same Man(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.