Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) (29482 Views)

Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa / Fire Outbreak In Otukpo Main Market Benue State / Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Dreason(m): 6:33am On Mar 17, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Dem use victimhood curse you?
boy if you dont have any meaningfull thing to say just shut up
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Dreason(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2020
uuzba:

So are you happy at their misfortune?

When they say Nigerians are racist now, we will be saying No. It's only white people that are racist.
Tomorrow, you will enter church and pray for thunder to fire your enemies?

as if u didnt mock igbos when it happend in onitsha
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by devilmaycry: 6:37am On Mar 17, 2020
Dearlord:
I dont believe that the goods here worth millons of naira
U must be blind angry
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:37am On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:
Fulani Herdsmen causing Havoc everywhere.

Omenkalive, how fa? grin

Same way the way Fulani caused your inability to go school.
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Meringe(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2020
My sister lost everything to the fire incident. She has not been herself.
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Chochovini: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Odoma bobi fa!
. Oyi, olohi no.. Owoicho ko tuwa‘abo ipuenyi nyi kunu. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Same way the way Fulani caused your inability to go school.

At least I taught your mother in school.
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Chochovini: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Viking07:
What I said is the undiluted truth. Oturkpo is a cultist haven. Previous government have done nothing to better the area.
. Mr man, if you don‘t have any reasonable thing to post, its not a crime to stay off this thread for people who knows what they are posting.

What has your stupid evaluation and sense of reasoning got to do with the situation on ground?
Do you mean all the towns gutted by fire at one time or the other have nothing to write home about?
At times, it is better to keep quiet than spewing rubbish and advertising one‘s stupidity in the name of posting a comment.
People are pained over their loss you are here talking about developement.
Otukpo is just a local govt but its way more developed than so called most towns in Nigeria. Take a stroll around some northern states and find out. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Andrewkinggg: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Ayi idoma..
Ayi Lewa amuya..
I greet all of una..
I rep Ohimini, a descendant of Ahume..

Otukpo needs to be better than it is now. Idk if the major roundabout has been rehabilitated. The sight of it is too gory after all these years..

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Offpoint: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2020
devilmaycry:

Ur statement he quoted is the most foolish thing i have read this year...keep it up,u will soon get an award for it

Which one is " world will end this year"...

Are u mad
What you just said is one of the most idiotic thing I've ever heard, at no time of your continous incoherent blabbing have you said anything rational.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Meringe:
My sister lost everything to the fire incident. She has not been herself.

The Lord will see her through... Amen cry

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2020
Andrewkinggg:
Ayi idoma..
Ayi Lewa amuya..
I greet all of una..
I rep Ohimini, a descendant of Ahume..

Otukpo needs to be better than it is now. Idk if the major roundabout has been rehabilitated. The sight of it is too gory after all these years..
I've not been there for almost 20yrs+, but with the pictures I'm seeing, nothing has changed. Same old neglected area.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2020
The handi work of David mark and his thugs. They are trying to drive IGBOs out of Otukpo by burning their businesses and shops, after the rebuild the shops and allocate them to lazy Idoma people.
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Is it bomb and fire that they are now using?
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:

Guy am a Muslim and we do not abuse others......take your abuse to bank and get some cash with it.
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:

And for mentioning my mother, God will never make u a mother or a father to any child in your life.
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Guy am a Muslim and we do not abuse others......take your abuse to bank and get some cash with it.

Who the fvck cares if u are a Muslim?
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

And for mentioning my mother, God will never make u a mother or a father to any child in your life.

Oh, so u want ur mother to be spared but u insult other people's mom?? Ur useless curse will only go after ur sisters and ur wife - if u have any.
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:

Oh, so u want ur mother to be spared but u insult other people's mom?? Ur useless curse will only go after ur sisters and ur wife - if u have any.

If I insult ur mum may the curse be on me but if I never post anything about ur mother and u mention my mum, it will never be well with u in life. U will see paper and call it money and u will see sewage and call it home.
Note today's date in your life and mark my words!
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

If I insult ur mum may the curse be on me but if I never post anything about ur mother and u mention my mum, it will never be well with u in life. U will see paper and call it money and u will see sewage and call it home.
Note today's date in your life and mark my words!

All these are for ur sisters and ur mother at home. I dont need to mark words of a mad demented man. U can ask ur mother to keep the date tabs for u.
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:

All these are for ur sisters and ur mother at home. I dont need to mark words of a mad demented man. U can ask ur mother to keep the date tabs for u.

I pity your future, u will eat Grace's in your life and see unclothedness as pride.
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

I pity your future, u will eat Grace's in your life and see unclothedness as pride.

Pity ur mother first. Son of a thousand fathers. All these ur mumu curses are going to ur sisters, mother and ur generations unborn
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:

Pity ur mother first. Son of a thousand fathers. All these ur mumu curses are going to ur sisters, mother and ur generations unborn

Aja ti o Sonu......
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Aja ti o Sonu......

Okpo kwulikwuli.. Onye iberibe
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Karatum:

Okpo kwulikwuli.. Onye iberibe

It is people from a particular region that abuse others parents. You won't see an hausa man or a Yoruba man do than. But u will regret coming to this life with what u did today.
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

It is people from a particular region that abuse others parents. You won't see an hausa man or a Yoruba man do than. But u will regret coming to this life with what u did today.

Your mother will regret birthing a fool like you today. U can bet ur life with it. Foolish boy. You can also bet the life of ur idiotic sisters on it. Like mother like children
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chochovini:
. Oyi, olohi no.. Owoicho ko tuwa‘abo ipuenyi nyi kunu. Amin.

Egoma ne oyi ne nu. Ode'a bobi gaga
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Zacksnow(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Are you from otukpo Am also from otukpo do have any news of what might have cause the fire?...............

God help us all
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Trigalee:
Photos from the fire that gutted otukpo main market in Benue state this morning

Millions of properties where lost this morning..

Please pray for the victims of this disaster
Which millions of properties?? The whole place looks empty and unenterprising. Uncemented Walls and no evidence of burnt goods or equipments. This is definitely planned arson for compensation. Fear Nigerian politicians.
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Oyikoha(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
The Gov. Just left sef
After going to meet the Ochi doma
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by rachels: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Offpoint:
I'm glad the world will end this year, all these will be over.
how do you no?
Re: Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) by Ajineita: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

POS Operators Charged ₦3k Per ₦10k Withdrawn Today In Benin City! / Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.