Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,079 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Laspotech Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laspotech Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (1444 Views)

Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laspotech Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper by sheyitokz(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2020
Painful exit: It's still looking strange in laspotech Olabisi a final year student in the deapartment of agricultural science in Lagos State Polytechnic("laspotech"wink has just thrown an act to suddenly commit suicide yesterday on 14th,march 2020 by drinking sniper.

Through informations gathered her main reason why she committed suicide has not been known or discovered to her parents and friends.
They keep asking one another could it be she hasn't balance up her school fee or she was jilted that's what they keep one another,depression and stupid thoughts struck her mind and she decided to put up the act of drinking sniper to end it all.
If you find this article touching simply share this with families and friends that "depression,thinking is not the solution to any problem you find yourself in life"
MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE!!
READ MORE OF THIS VIA;SOURCE:https://sheyitainment..com/2020/03/laspotech-student-commits-suicide-by.html

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper by realstars: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2020
That was a very wrong move by her, she have deprived herself the right to stay alive, may she RIP.
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper by kingthreat(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Many things you would have done with life than throw it away.
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper by devilmaycry: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wondering if i should type rest in peac3 or nah...

Na she carry hand kill herself....i wonder how deep her depression was,if u dig deep now, u will find out it is because of some stupid boy sad
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper by EmzyT: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mtcheew, If we tell or show you a tip of what most of us are facing in Life and yet are not even thinking of Suicide, Then you will have a Reason to Live!!! It might even be a Boyfriend matter that made her take her own Life,

I Sympathize with the Family for the girl's foolish decision.. And as for the girl,

She can get lost, I have no R. I. P to waste sad
Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper by Hoodbilonia: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Go to schl. Read. Graj. Flex
No they wont. They would be doing fashion and big gal at schl. Off k lifestyle wey dem never see b4. Boyfriend and girlfriend.
Bad gang

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laspotech Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper by Justarandomguy: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Damn see fine girl sad

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Stand To Gain As A Cultist? / My Near Death Experiences With Nigeria Police / A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.