Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things (75137 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by uniqueogo(f): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Belafonte:
All these wonderful cravings never happen to teenage mums, or kept second wives or baby mamas. Men make una dey Mumu una sef una hear?

All these cravings are intentional.
you are wicked for saying that
u don't deserve a baby
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Belafonte(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
uniqueogo:

you are wicked for saying that
u don't deserve a baby

You don’t deserve to be alive, yet here you are. Breathing and even posting on nairaland. Isn’t God merciful?
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Belafonte:

Lol. Thanks. grin. Though, I still dey find wife sha. In case you get who dey find husband grin
0810lllwhat's app grin
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Belafonte:

Lol. Thanks. grin. Though, I still dey find wife sha. In case you get who dey find husband grin
0 whatsappline
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Prechy08(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2020
ImaIma1:

I wonder how working women cope then. Will they leave their desks and go and sit by the dustbin or tell all their male colleagues not to spray perfume?

u never can tell, I have one in my office now, she will pinch everyone's food in the lunch room. ones she see you there eating
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Prechy08:

u never can tell, I have one in my office now, she will pinch everyone's food in the lunch room. ones she see you there eating

It depends on how the person is or her relationship with her colleagues. You can imagine someone who keeps to herself suddenly starts pinching everybody's food.

Most times pregnancy magnifies what is already there. Someone here said her neighbour that hardly greets her came to beg for food. She pointed out that the neighbour was someone that used to buy everything that passes before she was pregnant.

For me, no matter how the food smelt, I never went to my neighbours, that I even relate well with, to beg for food. My husband would have even frowned at such behaviour.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by lightstone(f): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Currently am pregnant! I was craving for party jollof rice, so hubby called his brother that traveled to ogun state for a party, he asked him to bring jollof rice when coming! He was calling every hour to remind him! My bro in law brought it around 8:30pm evn beaten by the rain.
As soon I rushed to kitchen to get the plate n start eating, the moment I set my eyes on the rice! It started irritating me..... I felt bad so I didn't eat it, hubby now went to prepare eba for me.

I now prefer eating rice n dry pepper without anything else, I can't eat two days soup etc

Even me am fed up because am getting tired!! Thank God my hubby is very caring n understanding...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Prechy08(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2020
ImaIma1:

It depends on how the person is or her relationship with her colleagues. You can imagine someone who keeps to herself suddenly starts pinching everybody's food.

Most times pregnancy magnifies what is already there. Someone here said her neighbour that hardly greets her came to beg for food. She pointed out that the neighbour was someone that used to buy everything that passes before she was pregnant.

For me, no matter how the food smelt, I never went to my neighbours, that I even relate well with, to beg for food. My husband would have even frowned at such behaviour.

yeah, you might be right, the fact is that some woman had this weird craving during pregnancy.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Prechy08:

yeah, you might be right, the fact is that some woman had this weird craving during pregnancy.

Yes there are cravings but they can be managed. And it depends on those that can hold back and suppress it. If it's impossible to control it, all pregnant women would be going to be beg for sweet smelling food everywhere.

I didn't see my sisters, friends and relatives act that way. So I know for sure that the cravings are not uncontrollable or life threatening.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
delishpot:

My dear, that people endure something doesn't mean it is normal. Some people endure hunger for a few weeks or even months under some circumstances, some endure pain when trapped in places etc but that doesn't mean if they can manage it they wouldn't want relief ASAP. Under frustration, abandonment, lack etc people can endure things that on a good day they will not wish even their enemies to endure. Like I said, go ask your mom about these things. You are a man and will NEVER understand. You might show sympathy and support but you will never understand.

Me I think the fact that people give in to something doesn't mean it's normal or it's the way it should be. It's easier to succumb than to endure.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by delishpot: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
ImaIma1:

Me I think the fact that people give in to something doesn't mean it's normal or it's the way it should be. It's easier to succumb than to endure.

That's why pregnant women succumb grin
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
delishpot:
[/b]

That's why pregnant women succumb grin

Some.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by delishpot: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2020
ImaIma1:

Some.

Whatever grin grin
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2020
delishpot:

Whatever grin grin

You follow abi cheesy.

Abeg don't go and beg those olopos cooking jollof rice for a party for food o.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by delishpot: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2020
ImaIma1:

You follow abi cheesy.

Abeg don't go and beg those olopos cooking jollof rice for a party for food o.

grin grin na mama put jollof with turkey and roundabout be the koko grin
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by macAB: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
[I can relate my woman asked me to get her cashew nuts in the night.I had to drive out in Abuja looking everywherefor cashew

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by clinik: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Funny response here
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by igbojay: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2020
ImaIma1:

My girl of 12 years (now wife) is pregnant and I am beginning to experience what pregnancy does to a hard working lady. She is trying to keep up but she is struggling.

There is just a little spike in her cravings for now. She has alotta self control and she knows i won't take bullshit from her. I try to keep up with her cravings at times, but at other times na ignore mode jare. She likes home made meal but these days, she prefers The Place asun with homemade palm oil rice. She does not eat all the time, but if she sit down eat, hmmmmmmmm. She dey finish work. There is always food at home.

I have always loved to spoil her with food from day one. We are both foodie . She likes homemade meal and I am blessed she is never sick. So to buy food nor be issue.

But I have observed she likes to sleep these days. I mean loads of sleep, and its zero nagging these days. I am presently enjoying my quiet time at home.

I would love her to stop work and rest at home. I am presently considering taking a course online for a second job of 20hrs a week to cover for her staying at home.

I can't wait to hold my twins and have a mini me to play with. Don't mind me, i love kids more than anything else. Except God.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
igbojay:

My girl of 12 years (now wife) is pregnant and I am beginning to experience what pregnancy does to a hard working lady. She is trying to keep up but she is struggling.

There is just a little spike in her cravings for now. She has alotta self control and she knows i won't take bullshit from her. I try to keep up with her cravings at times, but at other times na ignore mode jare. She likes home made meal but these days, she prefers The Place asun with homemade palm oil rice. She does not eat all the time, but if she sit down eat, hmmmmmmmm. She dey finish work. There is always food at home.

I have always loved to spoil her with food from day one. We are both foodie . She likes homemade meal and I am blessed she is never sick. So to buy food nor be issue.

But I have observed she likes to sleep these days. I mean loads of sleep, and its zero nagging these days. I am presently enjoying my quiet time at home.

I would love her to stop work and rest at home. I am presently considering taking a course online for a second job of 20hrs a week to cover for her staying at home.

I can't wait to hold my twins and have a mini me to play with. Don't mind me, i love kids more than anything else. Except God.

Lol...please take some bullshit o.

Seems your wife has always been the peaceful type. I wish you the best. Your twins will be beautiful and healthy. All the best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy / The Travails Of Marrying Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.