Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. (1663 Views)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by lukeb0067: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
good day nairalanders I just created this new account to conceal my identity.

I have this issue bothering me for years now and I'm beginning to slip into depression.

My parents passed on when I was very young so I moved in with my uncle (a civil servant). The wife works and also has a big business. When my uncle retired, the wife was saddled with responsibility of providing for the family.

At some point I dropped out of school because the wife is somewhat frugal. A family friend wanted to sponsor my education then but my uncle's wife refused, it was then I went back to school.

I later found out she went about telling everyone that cares to listen how she's been providing everything for me.

After my waec I assisted in her business for 3 years, no plan of furthering my education. I got angry and went to that family, explained everything to them , they were moved and agreed to sponsor my education.

I got so close to that family, my uncle's wife got angry and said she doesn't like them I should stop going there that I might not understand but she's an adult and knows what she's talking about.
I wrote jamb, got admitted into the University, it was time for clearance I told my uncle's wife and after much complaints she finally gave me
Fifty thousand naira .

That would barely be enough so ,I went to that family and informed them about my admission, they were excited and gave me money for the clearance and accommodation.

While in school they gave me everything. My uncle's wife usually send six thousand naira per month so I was collecting the money and receiving good money from that family. They don't have a male child so they took my like a son.

I left the University two years ago and this family wants me to pursue my masters .
They want the best for me and it hurts me so much because I know they would find out either ways and how disappointed they really going to be. While my uncle's wife felt she sponsored my education.

I ve come to realize that they don't owe me anything and I really do appreciate my uncle's wife I was young and naive then, I'm really confused I don't know if to let them know or forget about the masters and move on with my life whilst keeping a low profile. I can't even call or take their calls right now.
Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by Olunmercy56(f): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2020
First thank God for the privilege and completion of your education, move on with your life since you are a man, I prefer to beg than eating and living like slave, pick their calls, just don't let them know much about your life again. Forgive your uncle's wife, always remember she took you in that made you know your neighbors.

1 Like

Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by RaptObserver: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Interesting. What is the problem here now? Is this one of the alleged fictional stories on this platform? U re an adult and u can choose to relate with anyone. What is the fuss all about sef? Abeg pack well Mek we see corona

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by lukeb0067: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
First thank God for the privilege and completion of your education, move on with your life since you are a man, I prefer to beg than eating and living like slave, pick their calls, just don't let them know much about your life again. Forgive your uncle's wife, always remember she took you in that made you know your neighbors.

Thanks! I'm more concerned about my adoptive parents, what if my uncle's wife tries to rub it on their face how she saw me through the University , my adoptive parents are so proud of me I don't want to let them down , if to let them know I collected money from them and also from my uncle's wife.
Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by Olunmercy56(f): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2020
lukeb0067:

Thanks! I'm more concerned about my adoptive parents, what if my uncle's wife tries to rub it on their face how she saw me through the University , my adoptive parents are so proud of me I don't want to let them down , if to let them know I collected money from them and also from my uncle's wife.

Good, just be prayerful too
Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by lukeb0067: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2020
RaptObserver:
Interesting. What is the problem here now? Is this one of the alleged fictional stories on this platform? U re an adult and u can choose to relate with anyone. What is the fuss all about sef? Abeg pack well Mek we see corona
To many persons it's not a big deal. that's what I thought at first . But having two separate family who take you as their child Except that individual doesn't have a conscience. As each day passes I'm scared they already found out. I said things about my uncle's wife just to accept sympathy and get more money.

1 Like

Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by RaptObserver: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
lukeb0067:

To many persons it's not a big deal. that's what I thought at first . But having two separate family who take you as their child Except that individual doesn't have a conscience. As each day passes I'm scared they already found out. I said things about my uncle's wife just to accept sympathy and get more money.
go back and say nice things about your uncle's wife to them again to show she has changed. Moreover you should be away from the two families trying to establish yourself. That way nobody will know much about you.

1 Like

Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
lukeb0067:

I have this issue bothering me for years now and I'm beginning to slip into depression.

My parents passed on when I was very young so I moved in with my uncle (a civil servant). The wife works and also has a big business. When my uncle retired, the wife was saddled with responsibility of providing for the family.

At some point I dropped out of school because the wife is somewhat frugal. A family friend wanted to sponsor my education then but my uncle's wife refused, it was then I went back to school.

I later found out she went about telling everyone that cares to listen how she's been providing everything for me.

After my waec I assisted in her business for 3 years, no plan of furthering my education. I got angry and went to that family, explained everything to them , they were moved and agreed to sponsor my education.

I got so close to that family, my uncle's wife got angry and said she doesn't like them I should stop going there that I might not understand but she's an adult and knows what she's talking about.
I wrote jamb, got admitted into the University, it was time for clearance I told my uncle's wife and after much complaints she finally gave me
Fifty thousand naira .

That would barely be enough so ,I went to that family and informed them about my admission, they were excited and gave me money for the clearance and accommodation.

While in school they gave me everything. My uncle's wife usually send six thousand naira per month so I was collecting the money and receiving good money from that family. They don't have a male child so they took my like a son.

I left the University two years ago and this family wants me to pursue my masters .
They want the best for me and it hurts me so much because I know they would find out either ways and how disappointed they really going to be. While my uncle's wife felt she sponsored my education.

I ve come to realize that they don't owe me anything and I really do appreciate my uncle's wife I was young and naive then, I'm really confused I don't know if to let them know or forget about the masters and move on with my life whilst keeping a low profile. I can't even call or take their calls right now.

Wow. Your "aunt" really tried for you.
50k for clearance, free N6000 per month.

5 Likes

Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by Brandonx(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
See your life undecided all because you want to feel among, and sleep with girls actually like the son of one minister, I won't be surprised to know that you probably lied to your friends too. Haba so people can be this greedy. Freeloader, yahoo yahoo boy.just better move on with your life cos they won't forgive you easily.
Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by lukeb0067: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
RaptObserver:
go back and say nice things about your uncle's wife to them again to show she has changed. Moreover you should be away from the two families trying to establish yourself. That way nobody will know much about you.

I thought about going away. I'm scared because of my wedding, she's not aware that I still communicate with the family.
Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by lukeb0067: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Brandonx:
See your life undecided all because you want to feel among, and sleep with girls actually like the son of one minister, I won't be surprised to know that you probably lied to your friends too. Haba so people can be this greedy. Freeloader, yahoo yahoo boy.just better move on with your life cos they won't forgive you easily.

You don't know me so why crucify me. I've been having panic attacks recently so please don't come to this thread with your negative comments.

1 Like

Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by Spechialone(f): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pay a visit to your uncle's wife, get some things for the family, tell her it's for her kids. Then tell her u would be going for your masters soon and someone is willing to help you out.
Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
RaptObserver:

Yea there has been an observation that these people are paid to write these fictional stories to keep nairaland interesting.

All the fictional writers are newly or recently registered accounts.

2 Likes

Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by Brandonx(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
lukeb0067:

You don't know me so why crucify me. I've been having panic attacks recently so please don't come to this thread with your negative comments.
What is doing this one undecided. Shey when you were spending the money you didn't have panic attacks. Yahoo boy.
Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by Katier00(f): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Why is your conscience pricking you

1 Like

Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by bukatyne(f): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
lukeb0067:

Fifty thousand naira .

How did you play two sides?

Did you lie to your family friend that your aunt wasn't doing anything at all?

And who don't you owe anything?
Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
lukeb0067:

So you couldn't lie that they told you to buy science and art?

You had to smear your aunt's reputation in the mud to beg?

Signs.

As you spoilt your aunt with your mouth, redeem her image with your mouth also.

While at it, Apologise to your aunt and appreciate all she has done.

2 Likes

Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by worworbabe: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Your conscience will never let you rest.

My parents took in so many people, sometimes to our discomfort. More than half of them are ingrates who were never contented. They would get from us and also from others and still act like they weren't getting. Whereas no one cared to give us anything because they always believed we had enough.

I understand people like you and that's why you will never have peace of mind. Better go and seek your uncle's wife's forgiveness. Tell her what you did and become a better person.

1 Like

Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by PuZZyNegro: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
lukeb0067:

Fifty thousand naira .

Don't bother going back to school for your masters. Your written English shows that the money spent on your undergraduate studies is a waste.

Truly, you played both parties to believe the school was passing through you while in actual sense, you were just passing through the school

1 Like

Re: I Played Both Sides And Now I Can't Live With My Conscience. by evil1: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Don't feel pity or sorry for yourself.
You didn't cheat on any one.
You saw an opportunity and took it.
I will advice you go for the masters then when you return, after securing a job throw a small family party, open up to them and thank both and acknowledged them both as your parents that way you will live in Peace.
But the consequences are that your uncles wife will be furious and upset to the point of blackmailing you but the other parent will not see it that way but rather be happy that you didn't waste their money.

One more thing get a hamper for ur people and the other parent who also sponsored your education and do not be in a haste to open up your life issues to them.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Method To Prepare Semo Like Garri/eba?? / Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business / FCMB -moyo Thomas Matter.always Two Sides Of A Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.