Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Real Estate Free Masterclass - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Free Masterclass (623 Views)

We Are Available For Site Inspections On Our Estate Free Ride / Dry, Fenced, Excised Plots For Sale At Hopewell Park Estate Free Trade Zone Axis / Hopewell Estate Free From Govt,docs Is Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Free Masterclass by dharmielol(f): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Last week, while going on some site inspections, a senior colleague shared "a story that touched the kidney" with me on how someone living in "the abroad" was duped of his hard-earned money in millions on the guise of investing in lands for real estate development in an Estate here in Ibadan.
It's not as if I'm hearing such news for the first time, but it's very painful and amazing, at the same time how people get into such scams. I've said it many times, you cannot possibly invest with someone simply because they are your family members or friends or relatives.
There is what we call "Due Diligence" in real estate investment. This is what consultants help you do before you make any real estate investment. Often times, people try to avoid paying consultants and they go ahead to make their investments, then end up falling into wrong hands.
Let me quickly show you three ways your investment can go wrong:
1. When your realtors or middlemen or land sellers are scammers. Land scammers sell one land to multiple people a lot of times.
2. When the land is a disputed land or is a committed land.
3. When the land is in an area dominated by land grabbers and Omo-Oniles and your realtor was not aware of this before making payments. This makes buyers eventually pay more for a land or actually lose their land.
In a bid to help both people who want to invest in real estate, realtors and others (home and abroad) who want to know more about real estate, we have decided to host a day Free Masterclass on Real Estate. This training will hold on Wednesday, 18th March, 2020 by 6pm and will hold on WhatsApp, so everyone can join from anywhere.
After the training session, there will be time to answer your questions as I will have few of my other colleagues on ground to answer your questions in case there is a question I don't have an answer to.
What are you waiting for?

Send your details here to join the group

Name:
Phone No:
Code: Nairaland001
to 0.8.1.5.4.9.8.0.5.5.4

See you there!

(1) (Reply)

Before And After We Paint The House For Our Client / Miniflat For Rent At Alagomeji Yaba @ N500,000/annum / To Let 5 Bedroom Duplex At Chevron Round About Sholue Gbagada 1yr Rent 1.5m Cal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.