Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. (3762 Views)

You Can Make A Perfect Graphic Design Using Your Smart Phone And Also Earning. / Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sometimes life could be very difficult and one would be thinking that no more hope due to the challenges he or she encountered.

I was/am a victim of that, imagine I rounded nysc last year and till now all the job I got is just 15k,12k etc.

Today I was called for an interview for a position of a customer care service in one of the communications company that deals with gotv, dstv.

I sat down a lady was there before me and the lady entered the room few minutes later the lady came out and I was called in for my turn, on getting there the interviewer told me to introduce my self bla bla I did perfectly and after everything the man changed topic that it would be marketing job, that any decoder I sell my comission would be 1k, and then replied the man that it wasn't the position I applied for the interviewer didn't even listen he was telling me so many things that does even relate to the interview.

To cut the story short he arrives on paying me 20k plus any sales commission, which I later told him that if he could make it 25k,but he refuses and at the end he told to meet my rev. Father for recommendation letter... Immediately I heard that I was � � � �... Because to see those rev fathers is a tax...

Please help me get any job of 25k...if na security make I do or hotel work.

God bless u all..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please any good samaritan come to my aid
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Ipromote: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
yeme7:
Sometimes life could be very difficult and one would be thinking that no more hope due to the challenges he or she encountered.

I was/am a victim of that, imagine I rounded nysc last year and till now all the job I got is just 15k,12k etc.

Today I was called for an interview for a position of a customer care service in one of the communications company that deals with gotv, dstv.

I sat down a lady was there before me and the lady entered the room few minutes later the lady came out and I was called in for my turn, on getting there the interviewer told me to introduce my self bla bla I did perfectly and after everything the man changed topic that it would be marketing job, that any decoder I sell my comission would be 1k, and then replied the man that it wasn't the position I applied for the interviewer didn't even listen he was telling me so many things that does even relate to the interview.

To cut the story short he arrives on paying me 20k plus any sales commission, which I later told him that if he could make it 25k,but he refuses and at the end he told to meet my rev. Father for recommendation letter... Immediately I heard that I was � � � �... Because to see those rev fathers is a tax...

God bless u all..

Did you mean 'task'?

How is getting a Recommendation letter from a Revd. Father task? If you don't attend Roman Catholic, you should have told him

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ipromote:

Did you mean 'task'?

How is getting a Recommendation letter from a Revd. Father task? If you don't attend Roman Catholic, you should have told him

I am a Catholic but not a dedicated one...

As a marketer company gives u the amount of target u have to hit....

And beside I didn't applied for that position.
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by sageb: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
There is a job opening at silverline hotel(close to DSC roundabout) @op. You can apply and check out what they can offer.
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by MrToothBrush: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
sageb:
There is a job opening at silverline hotel(close to DSC roundabout) @op. You can apply and check out what they can offer.
hello please what state is this? I need the job please
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
sageb:

Please can I have your contact please so that I can call u
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
yeme7:

God bless u all..

May God send you a helper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
justnock:

May God send you a helper.

Amen... That's the prayer sir... Just any work for now then let me get busy
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Skinnienigga(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
sageb:

No be warri DSC dey?
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by bendazum: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
yeme7:

God bless u all..

I recently turned down a #35 000 job cos to be honest with you. It leaves you little or nothing at the end of each month.

You just get to eat food, thats all. I believe there's more to life than just food.

Which course did you study?

12 Likes

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by careytommy37(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
yeme7:

God bless u all..

I can help you but first you need to tell me why you voted for bubu

4 Likes

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by timibare(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
careytommy37:

I voted PDP pls help me, this country hard

2 Likes

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
bendazum:

I recently turned down a #35 000 job cos to be honest with you. It leaves you little or nothing at the end of each month.

You just get to eat food, thats all. I believe there's more to life than just food.

Theatre Arts and media management... But I got some experiences sir...

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
careytommy37:

I didn't vote for anyone sir... Help me please

2 Likes

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
bendazum:

If I should get that 35 Job i would be very happy....

08162861732 that's my number sir

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
sageb:
Effurun?
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by sageb: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
MrToothBrush:
hello please what state is this? I need the job please
delta state
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by sageb: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Skinnienigga:

No be warri DSC dey?
yes effurun/ warri axis
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by sageb: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Odoskii:
Effurun?
yes
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by Kimiwa: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
yeme7:

Where are you located? If it's in Ibadan there may be something for you.
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by sunshineV(f): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Shey pastor go still collect 10%¿?
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by n1ky(f): 2:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Kimiwa:

I am in Ibadan if you can help me get a good job.
Studied Pure and applied chemistry + M.SC in analytical chemistry, so frustrated, I have search for job but to no avail, please help me.
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by bendazum: 4:51am On Mar 17, 2020
n1ky:

I am in Ibadan if you can help me get a good job.
Studied Pure and applied chemistry + M.SC in analytical chemistry, so frustrated, I have search for job but to no avail, please help me.

Sanitizers, disinfectants, detergents etc are in hot demand. Produce them and you won't be looking for job.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by bendazum: 4:53am On Mar 17, 2020
yeme7:

You can't handle what you didn't study or have knowledge about.

What's your course?
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by eginwai(m): 5:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Pls I Need a job in Ibadan, I studied Sociology
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2020
Kimiwa:

No I'm in Delta state Nigeria
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2020
bendazum:

What's your course?

Yes I know u cN recommend any available job for at that price
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2020
bendazum:

What's your course?

Theatre Arts and media management

I just Need available job
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by MightySirKay(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2020
Please if anybody have any available job in Akure, please i am interested. God bless

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by yeme7(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2020
MightySirKay:
Please if anybody have any available job in Akure, please i am interested. God bless

Even u too... Lord is our strength
Re: If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. by aminusodiq(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2020
Kimiwa:

hello sir, pls I'm in ibadan and just completed nysc... I studied agricultural economics and I'm ready to work... I stay in Monatan area, I'm doing some side hustles presently but I need a job so badly. Pls help me cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At DKT International / Workforce Group Recruitment For A Graduate Secretary / Latest Recruitment At Baker Hughes For Graduate Interns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.