Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Which Do You Prefer In Marriages - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Do You Prefer In Marriages (1361 Views)

How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / Which would you prefer in this pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by Niania(f): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Do you prefer a spouse that make you happy even though he cheats or a spouse that causes you pain and trauma and even assault you because he has delusional jealousy but he is faithful. At the verge of ending my marriage with children.
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
I’m not getting how you are able to use being cheated on and being happy in the same sentence ..do u enjoy being cheated on??

And u have another that’s delusional and causes u pain and assaults u but he’s faithful....I’m not getting, do u have two husbands??

8 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by Abfinest007(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
d guy above is right.no one is happy if his/her partner cheat on him/her.
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by Ahmed0336(m): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
OP you are on your own. Cheating and happiness kwa!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by Whyzaid(f): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
How can a cheating spouse make one happy

6 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by bukatyne(f): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:
I’m not getting how you are able to use being cheated on and being happy in the same sentence ..do u enjoy being cheated on??

And u have another that’s delusional and causes u pain and assaults u but he’s faithful....I’m not getting, do u have two husbands??

I wish I could do GIFs.

That Didier Drogba's one would have fit the occasion.

Is OP married to two husbands?
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Whyzaid:
How can a cheating spouse make one happy

In Nigerian marriages, it works somehow.

And it is one way By The Way grin cool

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by sisisioge: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jisos! May God not let me be saddled with those dreadful option shocked shocked shocked

Sorry about your predicament...remember to love and save yourself. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by worworbabe: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Neither is good. Stay single
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by Niania(f): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:

i only have one husband and no body is happy being cheated on but trust me is better than having a spouse with morbid jealousy where you leave your life in fear.
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by Whyzaid(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
bukatyne:

In Nigerian marriages, it works somehow.

And it is one way By The Way grin cool
smile�, tis well
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by Slaymammas: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
You need hookup? Visit www.slaymammas.com for the hottest girls
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by yvelchstores(f): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
In this case, none seems ideal. The second may be more dangerous depending on the extent of his jealousy because I have read on news where a man killed his girlfriend or wife over infidelity or even mere suspicion . I also do not think you should end your marriage because the jealous obsession is a psychological issue that can be fixed if only he is willing. The first step, I believe is to know who his male mentor is, or if he has a male figure he looks up to who can categorically tell him that his behavior is not what men do, it's not normal ans he should seek help. I believe with time every thing will balance out. I know of someone whose husband use to lock at home when going out because of this same jealousy, today they are over that and he Can go weeks on his posting and they will be fine. All the best
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by Biglittlelois(f): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
worworbabe:
Neither is good. Stay single

Or get a divorce, there is always a choice.

4 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by MummyIMadeIt: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
The rate at which most folks scream the word Divorce at every available opportunity, makes me wonder, if it was recently adopted as an English word.

Truth be told no marriage is perfect, but the willingness to sort things out by either couple makes it an idea institution.

Ever wondered how our parents ever survived so long in this very institution, moreso its worthwhile to know that divorce was and had been an option some of our parent opted for if having tried all their best to make things work.

The truth you won't hear is that most Single parent are never truly happy, satisfied or contented.

Op my advice is to try and sort things out with yourself and partner. True Love conquers all.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2020
When she talked about a cheating partner and happiness in the same sentence, it seemed ridiculous, but I partially understand what she means.

First of all, no marriage is perfect. I think she's imagining a situation where the man cheats, albeit discreetly, but goes home everyday acting like the best husband and father on planet earth...

There are some women who'll know or suspect their husbands are cheating, but they'll look the orher way, and stay in the marriage regardless, because he's seemingly sweet in every other way.

Beats me. Perhaps the desire to make the marriage work by all means causes them to suck up everything.
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by cococandy(f): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I laughed grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by cococandy(f): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
But they are not happy. So that’s why folks are asking why use the two words in the same sentence

PrimadonnaO:
When she talked about a cheating partner and happiness in the same sentence, it seemed ridiculous, but I partially understand what she means.

First of all, no marriage is perfect. I think she's imagining a situation where the man cheats, albeit discreetly, but goes home everyday acting like the best husband and father on planet earth...

There are some women who'll know or suspect their husbands are cheating, but they'll look the orher way, and stay in the marriage regardless, because he's seemingly sweet in every other way.

Beats me. Perhaps the desire to make the marriage work by all means causes them to suck up everything.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer In Marriages by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
cococandy:
But they are not happy. So that’s why folks are asking why use the two words in the same sentence

Some persons will say that’s relative, and debatable. There are women who have accepted that a man will always cheat, I know a very popular lady like that. They even call it foolishness to expect a man to not cheat, or to leave if he does. So for them, the cheating doesn’t affect their state of mind. Mind-boggling, really.

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Has Been Abusing My Patient's Relative Daughter For The Past 3 Years. / Transgender 'Dad' Breastfeeds 'His' Baby After Giving Birth To Him / Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.