Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease (1254 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / Top 6 Causes Of Kidney Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by adaperry25: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
My friend was diagnosed of Chronic kidney disease and he's been dialyzed thrice. The second dialysis results was good because the urea and creatinine level was slightly higher but when the third one was done..The urea and creatinine level shot up incredibly. My take was the third one wasn't properly done because he said it took hours before they could get his veins so they opted for his hands instead of thighs.
My question is : Are there alternatives like herbal remedies or drugs that he can take to flush out and reduce the urea and creatinine level at a fair cost? He has spent over 400k and is financially handicapped. The doctor recommended another session of 6 dialysis with a neck line therapy which will cost over 500k.

Doctors.. Health experts please recommendations
Lalasticlala fp please
Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Take your Friend to The LORDS CHOSEN..

Come back and thank me..

Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by 2Ballz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
adaperry25:
My friend was diagnosed of Chronic kidney disease and he's been dialyzed thrice. The second dialysis results was good because the urea and creatinine level was slightly higher but when the third one was done..The urea and creatinine level shot up incredibly. My take was the third one wasn't properly done because he said it took hours before they could get his veins so they opted for his hands instead of thighs.
My question is : Are there alternatives like herbal remedies or drugs that he can take to flush out and reduce the urea and creatinine level at a fair cost? He has spent over 400k and is financially handicapped. The doctor recommended another session of 6 dialysis with a neck line therapy which will cost over 500k.

Lalasticlala fp please

Some one has Chronic Kidney Disease and you think herbs can do any better...

Ha! God! Ignorance...

Pity the situation the kidney is for once...

End-stage-kidney is the worst state anyman can be...
Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
adaperry25:

Lalasticlala fp please

Nigerians and "flush out"! I wonder where you guys learnt that something in the human body can be "flushed out", as if you're using the toilet.
Let your friend look for funds for renal transplant. There's no other remedy for end stage chronic kidney disease. Dialysis will continue for as long as he lives, and one or two sessions won't put everything right. That's why 3 sessions every week are recommended, and that cost quite a lot of money.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chosen1984:
Take your Friend to The LORDS CHOSEN..

Come back and thank me..

If there were a church in Nigeria that would restore a failed kidney, then Nigeria would be flooded by people from all over the world, and our economy would no longer be solely dependent on oil.
Religion has made us become nincompoops.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
There are some sickness . If I have them. I won’t stress people around me. Just pray for me till I go.
Wishing your friend quick recovery.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by Mizwisdom(f): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
I wish your friend speedy recovery. This life is a mystery

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by LoveJesus87(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
adaperry25:

Lalasticlala fp please
my brother, transplant is the best option if not, he would just be wasting money on dialysis which is not a solution. And as far as transplant is concerned, the earlier the better. If it's donor you need, that is some one to donate his kidney, we have them. just call me to get compatible donor. Zero. Eight. Zero. Three. Seven. Double Five. Zero. Double Four. Zero
Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by MisterALEX(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chat me up on 08036733171 we've a solution for him sir.
adaperry25:

Lalasticlala fp please
Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by AskProf: 4:21am On Mar 19, 2020
LoveJesus87:
my brother, transplant is the best option if not, he would just be wasting money on dialysis which is not a solution. And as far as transplant is concerned, the earlier the better. If it's donor you need, that is some one to donate his kidney, we have them. just call me to get compatible donor. Zero. Eight. Zero. Three. Seven. Double Five. Zero. Double Four. Zero

Really?
Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by ashiwajew: 5:21am On Mar 19, 2020
adaperry25:

Lalasticlala fp please
This is so unfortunate, my Dad recently had a similar experience but God came through when we met someone who told us about one Forever Living Aloevera product, I never believed in it initially but since he started using it, his Creatinine and Urea levels have dropped drastically without dialysis.
Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by LoveJesus87(m): 5:22am On Mar 19, 2020
AskProf:

Really?
yes o. Transplant is the best solution as it is permanent. But just that it's costly.
Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by googi: 5:41am On Mar 19, 2020
No matter how informed or educated we are, sickness changes our way of thinking. Imagine well qualified medical professor in the USA looking for treatment in Mexico or anywhere. Desperation.

Kidney failure at certain stage is not reversible.

Cases of poisoning that shut the kidney down is different, especially in young people. Many have recovered after dialysis.

In your friend's case, as indicated above, he will have to pay for dialysis for the rest of his life.

There are portable dialysis machines these days but I am not sure if it is available in any of the teaching hospitals.

Please do not discuss transplant with anyone except at one of the Teaching Hospitals.

I wish I could be more helpful.
Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by blank(f): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2020
All those healing herbs that don't have dosage are part of the cause of the kidney shutting down. Those agbo etc can cause untold damage to your internal organs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by adaperry25: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2020
Yet to get a solution
Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by adaperry25: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
He died this morning..Life goes on
Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by rukyboy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
OMG
Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by AskProf: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

If there were a church in Nigeria that would restore a failed kidney, then Nigeria would be flooded by people from all over the world, and our economy would no longer be solely dependent on oil.
Religion has made us become nincompoops.

I concur.

(1) (Reply)

Are These The Symptoms Of Pneumonia ? / The Best Breakfast / Pls Help, Am Alway Using My Hand To Play With My Manhood Each Time Am Alone, And Now I Can't Satisfy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.