Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

How To Make Money With Zero Investments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Zero Investments (1184 Views)

Group Wants EFCC To Investigate Investments and Securities Tribunal (IST) / Nigeria Generates $70bn From IT Investments / Nigeria Attracted $6.8bn Investments In Nine Months – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Zero Investments by yesloaded: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Yeah, it's possible to make massive profit from us without investing a Kobo with us

We don't need your money, all we need from you is readiness to work & be truthful

We have 15,000pcs of clothes which consists of ladies clothes, men's clothes, & children clothes. Clothes is BRAND NEW, & contains Hoodies, TShirt, Round Neck, etc

We shall give these clothes to you at the good rate you will make good profit on each piece you sold.

This offer will not be up for long so if you are interested, just Whatsapp 08137750741

We also sell to resellers at wholesales price & you gonna make massive profits from sale

Re: How To Make Money With Zero Investments by ikh777: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
yesloaded:
Yeah, it's possible to make massive profit from us without investing a Kobo with us

We don't need your money, all we need from you is readiness to work & be truthful

We have 15,000pcs of clothes which consists of ladies clothes, men's clothes, & children clothes

We shall give these clothes to you at the rate you will make between 300naira to 600naira on each cloth you sold, the more you sell the more your profits.

This offer will not be up for long so if you are interested, just Whatsapp 08137750741

We also sell to resellers at wholesales price & you gonna make massive profits from sale

WE NEED PICS o
Re: How To Make Money With Zero Investments by yesloaded: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
ikh777:

WE NEED PICS o
Refresh
Re: How To Make Money With Zero Investments by ikh777: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
PLS NIGERIANS THIS SEEMS TO BE A VERY GREAT OPPORTUNITY but if you are asked to pay into a mobile account before you see the products, PLS RUN O.

Ensure you go to the shop or place where you can physically see what you are buying. BEFORE YOU PAY.
Re: How To Make Money With Zero Investments by yesloaded: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
ikh777:
PLS NIGERIANS THIS SEEMS TO BE A VERY GREAT OPPORTUNITY but if you are asked to pay into a mobile account before you see the products, PLS RUN O.

Ensure you go to the shop or place where you can physically see what you are buying. BEFORE YOU PAY.
Kindly read the post very well, also check the IDENTITY of the person posting this ads

Poster is procurement & shipping agent who's been on nairaland for some years offering various services in the past without issue from any clients.

To cap it all, we ask interested people to come for inspection and deal without paying a Kobo as advance and we give you goods for resale on credit

Not that we are foolish but we are trying to assist people in our own little way

Check ally topics on nairaland and you will see the time I gift out free blogs on WordPress to many nairalanders who want to go into blogging but don't have money to buy Domain name + hosting account, I bought many domain name and hosting account for a year then and gift it out for free to many nairalanders without taking a Kobo from anybody

Many people have lamented lack of something to do here and it's an opportunity for those who are ready to work

You can come to trade Fair for inspection, and like I said

I DO NOT DEMAND FOR A KOBO FROM ANYBODY AS UPFRONT PAYMENT

I WILL NOT SEND GOODS TO ANYBODY OUTSIDE LAGOS

YOU NEED TO COME TO TRADEFAIR TO SEE THE GOODS YOURSELF AND TELL US IF YOU CAN SELL

Later this week, we shall extend to other states and as usual we don't demand a Kobo from anybody whatsoever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money With Zero Investments by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
nice one
Re: How To Make Money With Zero Investments by legalwealth(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dope

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Zero Investments by seyigiggle: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
This your offer, is it still available?
i need plain quality materials for my branding business

yesloaded:

Kindly read the post very well, also check the IDENTITY of the person posting this ads

Poster is procurement & shipping agent who's been on nairaland for some years offering various services in the past without issue from any clients.

To cap it all, we ask interested people to come for inspection and deal without paying a Kobo as advance and we give you goods for resale on credit

Not that we are foolish but we are trying to assist people in our own little way

Check ally topics on nairaland and you will see the time I gift out free blogs on WordPress to many nairalanders who want to go into blogging but don't have money to buy Domain name + hosting account, I bought many domain name and hosting account for a year then and gift it out for free to many nairalanders without taking a Kobo from anybody

Many people have lamented lack of something to do here and it's an opportunity for those who are ready to work

You can come to trade Fair for inspection, and like I said

I DO NOT DEMAND FOR A KOBO FROM ANYBODY AS UPFRONT PAYMENT

I WILL NOT SEND GOODS TO ANYBODY OUTSIDE LAGOS

YOU NEED TO COME TO TRADEFAIR TO SEE THE GOODS YOURSELF AND TELL US IF YOU CAN SELL

Later this week, we shall extend to other states and as usual we don't demand a Kobo from anybody whatsoever
Re: How To Make Money With Zero Investments by yesloaded: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2021
seyigiggle:
This your offer, is it still available?
i need plain quality materials for my branding business

Filled sir

(1) (Reply)

If U Have Cashapp 073 / Download Over 3500 Autoresponder Email Swipes Bundle. / ....... Highest Top 3 Uber Driver Challenge.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.