Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Farm Worker - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Worker (351 Views)

Farm Worker With Driving Experience Needed / I Need Farm Work. Farm Worker For Hire. / Farm Worker Needed For A Year Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farm Worker by oshofree400(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
I would like to work at a poutry, with accomodation and room to learn the trade itself? Any opening with good pay is welcome....urgently pls my professional farmers.
Re: Farm Worker by PetVitals: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
oshofree400:
I would like to work at a poutry, with accomodation and room to learn the trade itself? Any opening with good pay is welcome....urgently pls my professional farmers.

Both new and experienced content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid the sum of 1,000,000 Naira for your services.

This is an excellent opportunity to work from home and gain financial independence.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send an SMS or Telegram message to 07054011454

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Downpour Of Large Hail(ice) In JOS.. / Vertical Rice Whitener, Rice Whitener Machine - Factory Price / Papaya Business Is Even Sweeter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.