Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Which Earphones Are You Using For Gaming For PUBG Mobile? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Earphones Are You Using For Gaming For PUBG Mobile? (879 Views)

Best Sensitivity Settings For Pubg Mobile (2023) / Mtn Gaming For Call Of Duty / Which UPS Are You Guys Using For Gaming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Earphones Are You Using For Gaming For PUBG Mobile? by IdeyFine: 4:00am On Mar 17, 2020
I am looking for a wireless earphone (like TWS earphones) for PUBG mobile.
Could anybody who already bought one tell me which model are you using and does it perform well?
It would be better if u kindly tell me the price so that I could make up the decision which model to buy.
Re: Which Earphones Are You Using For Gaming For PUBG Mobile? by Onyeka90210(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
IdeyFine:
I am looking for a wireless earphone (like TWS earphones) for PUBG mobile.
Could anybody who already bought one tell me which model are you using and does it perform well?
It would be better if u kindly tell me the price so that I could make up the decision which model to buy.
These two get the job done, they have surround sound so you can tell where the footsteps are coming from,
I’m a gamer and trust me, they rock
Skullcandy Indy truly wireless and Powerbeats3 wireless
They are both available and negotiable
Read more:
https://www.nairaland.com/5722070/bass-lovers-apple-powerbeats-3

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Game Can I Play Offline Without Using Internet / Sunrise Lotto Result For R&S Lotto Today / My Mp3 Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.