Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Intercontinental Bank Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Intercontinental Bank Test (1201 Views)

What Is Really Wrong With Intercontinental Bank? / Bizzare: Intercontinental Bank Downsizes Again / Intercontinental Bank Plc Sacks 1,500 Workers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Test by olaide2(f): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2007
pls can i get an info about the type of test been conducted in intercontinental bank pls do dey make use of international gmat tanks
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test by rachiwise(f): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2007
i did the test in Abuja march ending i passed.though it was a corps member thing,we were many i passed.only 30 met their cut-off mark i.e 50 marks.was 16th out of 30.was told 2 go and bring my rejection letter from the 1st place i was posted to and that was during the easter period and later the 'crazy' 2-day compulsory holiday Obasanjo gave,by the time i got there after the crazy break i was told they had taken all the corps members they wanted.

imagine after passing o.i was real sad because i had 2 start looking for another place for my place of pry assignment.i still hoping they compensate me by still calling me,but i've not been so lucky even when most of my friends that we did the test together prayed to be in my shoes when i passed.imagine their dissapointment.

While as for the test,it was mainly gmat questions,simple mathematical questions,maths was 40 questions ,while english was 60 questions.u can use this new Gmat book in Nigeria the attitude test book too.i really helped me pass their test.i dont know if the have different test questions,but that was basically all they gave us.
All the best o.!!!!
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test by rachiwise(f): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2007
i did the test in Abuja march ending i passed.though it was a corps member thing,we were many i passed.only 30 met their cut-off mark i.e 50 marks.was 16th out of 30.was told 2 go and bring my rejection letter from the 1st place i was posted to and that was during the easter period and later the 'crazy' 2-day compulsory holiday Obasanjo gave,by the time i got there after the crazy break i was told they had taken all the corps members they wanted.

imagine after passing o.i was real sad because i had 2 start looking for another place for my place of pry assignment.i still hoping they compensate me by still calling me,but i've not been so lucky even when most of my friends that we did the test together prayed to be in my shoes when i passed.imagine their dissapointment.

While as for the test,it was mainly gmat questions,simple mathematical questions,maths was 40 questions ,while english was 60 questions.u can use this new Gmat book in Nigeria the attitude test book too.i really helped me pass their test.i dont know if the have different test questions,but that was basically all they gave us.
All the best o.!!!!
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test by rachiwise(f): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
and also they made use of some of the international Gmat questions for the English section

(1) (Reply)

Whre Can I Learn Interior Decoration Pls! / Vacancy For Chartered Accountant In A Fed. Govt Establishment / Minimum Monthly Salaries Of EU Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.