Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Brand New 2020 Bulletproof Lexus LX570 For Sale In Nigeria At 129m [negotiable] - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New 2020 Bulletproof Lexus LX570 For Sale In Nigeria At 129m [negotiable] (2451 Views)

Bulletproof Lexus Lx570 / Clearance Sales. Brand New 2018 Bulletproof Lexus Lx570 Going For 122m / !!toks 2018 Bulletproof Lexus Lx570!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New 2020 Bulletproof Lexus LX570 For Sale In Nigeria At 129m [negotiable] by AlphaAutos: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2020
We have deliveries of brand new 2020 Lexus LX570 for sale in Nigeria at 129m. This is the cheapest you can get around town.

They come with full custom duty and EUC. They are readily available for inspection.

Contact me on 08107992356 for inspection and pick up.

1 Share

Re: Brand New 2020 Bulletproof Lexus LX570 For Sale In Nigeria At 129m [negotiable] by Nyamiri: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2020
AlphaAutos:
We have deliveries of brand new 2020 Lexus LX570 for sale in Nigeria at 129m. This is the cheapest you can get around town.

They come with full custom duty and EUC. They are readily available for inspection.

Contact me on 08107992356 for inspection and pick up.

The picture you posted is NOT a Lexus neither is it brand new.

3 Likes

Re: Brand New 2020 Bulletproof Lexus LX570 For Sale In Nigeria At 129m [negotiable] by AlphaAutos: 1:53am On Mar 18, 2020
Nyamiri:

The picture you posted is NOT a Lexus neither is it brand new.

Mr know it all. I have uploaded other photos of it. Confirm if its Porsche or Brand old
Re: Brand New 2020 Bulletproof Lexus LX570 For Sale In Nigeria At 129m [negotiable] by Nyamiri: 4:00am On Mar 18, 2020
AlphaAutos:

Mr know it all. I have uploaded other photos of it. Confirm if its Porsche or Brand old

Mr Ignorant third-party middleman agent, you have obviously never used a brand new car in your life. If you have, you won't be calling this brand new. Look at the 2nd pic, If you are the one to buy it for 120M and they show you this thing with dirty carpets, no factory packaging and zero nylon covering, would you buy it?

This picture was sent to you via WhatsApp yesterday, tell the person who sent it to you to send the actual pictures of the vehicle, not random pictures. This is not Jiji. Since you want to behave like a goat, you would be compelled to do the right thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand New 2020 Bulletproof Lexus LX570 For Sale In Nigeria At 129m [negotiable] by AlphaAutos: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2020
Nyamiri:

Mr Ignorant third-party middleman agent, you have obviously never used a brand new car in your life. If you have, you won't be calling this brand new. Look at the 2nd pic, If you are the one to buy it for 129M and they show you this thing with dirty carpets, no factory packaging and zero nylon covering, would you buy it?

This picture was sent to you via WhatsApp yesterday, tell the person who sent it to you to send the actual pictures of the vehicle, not random pictures. This is not Jiji. Since you want to behave like a goat, you would be compelled to do the right thing.

I don't blame you. Your name Nyamiri tells more about you and your ignorance.

Can you afford the car? The answer is no.

You are one of those window shoppers.

If you had the money, you come for direct inspection and see things for yourself.

How do you differentiate brand new from used, you wey sabi. Brand new car manuafacturer.

Stay off my thread. When I made this post, I added serious clients only. I dont see any reason you should come and be crying foul because you saw 120m. In life, anything you can't afford, just look the other way. Don't come and block traffic of potential clients biko.

I don't like exchanging words and I wont waste my data replying you ever again.
Re: Brand New 2020 Bulletproof Lexus LX570 For Sale In Nigeria At 129m [negotiable] by DabuIIIT: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
AlphaAutos:

I don't blame you. Your name Nyamiri tells more about you and your ignorance.

Can you afford the car? The answer is no.

You are one of those window shoppers.

If you had the money, you come for direct inspection and see things for yourself.

How do you differentiate brand new from used, you wey sabi. Brand new car manuafacturer.

Stay off my thread. When I made this post, I added serious clients only. I dont see any reason you should come and be crying foul because you saw 120m. In life, anything you can't afford, just look the other way. Don't come and block traffic of potential clients biko.

I don't like exchanging words and I wont waste my data replying you ever again.

Forget about his Monika,he's a known tribalist, check his history. This is one of his numerous handle. He's anti Igbo.
Re: Brand New 2020 Bulletproof Lexus LX570 For Sale In Nigeria At 129m [negotiable] by AlphaAutos: 3:31am On Mar 19, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Forget about his Monika,he's a known tribalist, check his history. This is one of his numerous handle. He's anti Igbo.

Thanks Bro. I don't have his time.
Re: Brand New 2020 Bulletproof Lexus LX570 For Sale In Nigeria At 129m [negotiable] by Kayharry(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
before you buy lx570 2020 model read review
http://kayharry.com/lexus-lx-570-price-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

2006 Toyota Camry XLE, V6 Available @1.8m Asking / Very Neat Nigerian Used 07/08 Toyota Camry For Sale @ Enugu State...SOLD SOLD / SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Red Toyota Camry LE ✓

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.