Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Sinach Receives Gold Plaque As She Hits 1 Million Subscribers On Youtube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Receives Gold Plaque As She Hits 1 Million Subscribers On Youtube (519 Views)

Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) / Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinach Receives Gold Plaque As She Hits 1 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Wyzzhi22: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2020
Nigerian gospel songstress, Sinach has received a gold plaque for reaching 1 million subscribers on online Google video streaming, YouTube.

A gold plaque is given to performers with one million or more subscribers on the video streaming brand and the gospel singer has over 1.14 million subscribers to her YouTube official account.

Sinach’s music video for “Way Maker” is the second most-seen Nigerian music video with a record 143 million views. The previuos Nigerian songstress to be given the gold plaque was Yemi Alade with her music video to her hit single “Johnny” which has over 100 million views on Youtube.

Sinach took to her Instagram handle to tell us her recent heights she has attained and also appreciated her fans and followers and the Youtube team. She captioned:

“Look what came in the mail !! Thank you my friends for celebrating GoodNews music in a big way!! @youtube @youtubengcreators @youtubemusic @gosgem.”

“PRAY WITH ME: I see victories and possibilities only; I’m bold and courageous. I win, irrespective of the challenges and circumstances that I face; they’re “bread” for me. As I set my gaze on God’s unfailing and eternal Word, I walk continually in victory, health, success, prosperity and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. RoR with Pastor Chris.”

SOURCE: https://abegabeg.com/news/sinach-receives-gold-plaque-as-she-hits-1-million-subscribers-on-youtube/

1 Like

Re: Sinach Receives Gold Plaque As She Hits 1 Million Subscribers On Youtube by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Good
Re: Sinach Receives Gold Plaque As She Hits 1 Million Subscribers On Youtube by zoedew: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Righteousness exalts here and in the hereafter
Re: Sinach Receives Gold Plaque As She Hits 1 Million Subscribers On Youtube by TheGreatIYANU: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Congratulations ma'am, I'm coming.

(1) (Reply)

If They Allow Him- Davido Replies Fan Who Calls Out His Father / Hausa Boy Killed Geng Geng Competition Of Mayorkun Naija Singer / Am Not Doing Giveaway Again Please Unfollow Me - Actress Moyo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.