Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,355 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? (558 Views)

Which Online Business Can I Start With 30k / Biography Of Instagram Comedian, Abisoye Olukoya Michael Aka Oyemykke / Nigeria Comedian, Mark Angel, Shows Off His Big Cucumber ─ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by missimelda01(f): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mine has to be Mr macaroni, I don't even like his slangs too... I think I'm the only one in Nigeria who doesn't find him funny lipsrsealed

Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by Davash222(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
I wonder the type of jazz Lasisi is using. How’s that guy funny to some people

My favorite remains Maraji. That’s girl makes comedy look sexy, educative and hilarious. She’s the best for me.

2 Likes

Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by Froshloaded: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lasisi abeg

Ah an
Sydney talker is good oo, I can remember the skit he did with Davido..

Tahooma is good, its not easy to be acting more than 2 roles...

1 Like

Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by mkoabiola: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lasisi.
Mc lively.
Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by missimelda01(f): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
Lasisi abeg
Everytime braa segun grin
Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by missimelda01(f): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
mkoabiola:
Lasisi.
Mc lively.
MC lively is lousy angry

1 Like

Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by Froshloaded: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
missimelda01:

MC lively is lousy angry
Very lousy grin grin
Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by missimelda01(f): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
KaBabs1:
Br Shaggy definitely and Arole is a close second. I find them extremely unfunny. But I'm happy both of them are securing their bags regardless

Bro shaggy can be funny but his jokes are too long grin
Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by missimelda01(f): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

My favorite remains Maraji. That’s girl makes comedy look sexy, educative and hilarious. She’s the best for me.
You're right
Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by blackpanthar: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Davash222:

Lol every comedian has dry moments though

1 Like

Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by missimelda01(f): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2020
blackpanthar:

Lol every comedian has dry moments though
lol yea, comedy isn't really easy.
Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by Greystone: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:
Mine has to be Mr macaroni, I don't even like his slangs too... I think I'm the only one in Nigeria who doesn't find him funny lipsrsealed

AY angry

Half the time he's so annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by missimelda01(f): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
Greystone:

AY angry

Half the time he's so annoying.
Can't remember the last time I watched his comedy, I guess the Warri thingy is no longer selling grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by Greystone: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:

Can't remember the last time I watched his comedy, I guess the Warri thingy is no longer selling grin

Lol.
They have overflogged the Warri thing.

2 Likes

Re: Which Online Comedian Do You Find Barely Funny? by Liposure: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:
lasisi. BTW u are gorgeous

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Kogi Commissioner Tortures, Strips Lady Naked / Efe Obada celebrates his 28th birthday today / Burial Of 28 Years Old Army Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.