Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Anker Sound Bar And Harman Kardon Bluetooth Speakers For Sale. (PHOTO) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anker Sound Bar And Harman Kardon Bluetooth Speakers For Sale. (PHOTO) (1143 Views)

ZEALOT Speakers ( Affordable Bluetooth Speakers) / Gadgets from Anker, Amazon, JLab, Xiaomi, Haylou, Soundpeats etc. / Anker Sound Bar For Give Away. FREE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anker Sound Bar And Harman Kardon Bluetooth Speakers For Sale. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
The sound bar is anker, Anker sound core infini pro. Opened box but it was just for testing. It has inbuilt woofer. You don’t need woofer when you have this.

Price is 90k. Tell me what you can do!!

Second on the list is Harman kardon Go play. The sound is mad. It has inbuilt woofer that shake roof. For pool and beach parties. 4hrs battery on high volume. I low volume you can get 8 to 10 hours of playtime.

Price is - 70k because it’s used. 110k for new one.

I have another one with a dead battery, battery sells for 30k. But I’ll sell this one with dead battery for 35k. It will Plays fine when plugged to power but goes off immediately there’s power outage.

You can buy the both Harman Kardon Go play speakers and pair for mad surround sound.

You don’t need home theaters when you have this. When you test the sound you’ll know what I’m selling.

Location is Lekki, Lagos.

WhatsApp; 080.623.5280.1

Re: Anker Sound Bar And Harman Kardon Bluetooth Speakers For Sale. (PHOTO) by Spanishmilf(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
stupidity:
The sound bar is anker, Anker sound core infini pro. Opened box but it was just for testing. It has inbuilt woofer. You don’t need woofer when you have this.

Second on the list is Harman kardon Go play. The sound is mad. It has inbuilt woofer that shake roof. For pool and beach parties. 4hrs battery on high volume. I low volume you can get 8 to 10 hours of playtime.

I have another one with a dead battery, battery sells for 30k. But I’ll sell this one with dead battery for 35k. It will Plays fine when plugged to power but goes off immediately there’s power outage.

You can buy the both Harman Kardon Go play speakers and pair for mad surround sound.

You don’t need home theaters when you have this. When you test the sound you’ll know what I’m selling.

WhatsApp; 080.623.5280.1
done boss
Re: Anker Sound Bar And Harman Kardon Bluetooth Speakers For Sale. (PHOTO) by Dipz: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2020

WhatsApp; 080.623.5280.1
Still Available?

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT - Ayo199 Is A Scammer / Sold!!!! / 3 months Used Samsung A21s 64gb 4gb Ram 60k best price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.