Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

looking for call of duty warzone teammates. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / looking for call of duty warzone teammates. (4837 Views)

Looking For COD Warzone Teammates!!!! / Call Of Duty Warzone (PC) - Abuja / What Network Is Best For Call Of Duty Warzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by deenawe(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Old: Im I’m Lagos and I’m looking to find someone I can copy the 100+gb download file from so I can link to my battle net. I’d download it myself, but I’m currently downloading titanfall 2 and borderlands 3. I also play apex legends every evening so if you’re into that hit me up also, we can play a few games.

Shalom <3

I’m available to move to wherever you are to copy it!.

New: I downloaded it myself and now I’d like to play with a team. If anyone is down HMU. <3

2 Likes

Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by swaqq(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
deenawe:
Im I’m Lagos and I’m looking to find someone I can copy the 100+gb download file from so I can link to my battle net. I’d download it myself, but I’m currently downloading titanfall 2 and borderlands 3. I also play apex legends every evening so if you’re into that hit me up also, we can play a few games.

Shalom <3

I’m in abk, will you pay?
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by deenawe(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
[[quote author=swaqq post=87525939][/quote]

My man, if you mean you are in Abeokuta, I doubt if I can go all the way there my man. If we can meet in ojodu or Berger at an eatery for sure I can drop maybe 5k to copy the 100gb files.
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by swaqq(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
deenawe:
[

My man, if you mean you are in Abeokuta, I doubt if I can go all the way there my man. If we can meet in ojodu or Berger at an eatery for sure I can drop maybe 5k to copy the 100gb files.
my tfare is 3k
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by deenawe(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
swaqq:
my tfare is 3k

Yo. If I do 3k can you make it to Allen Avenue, ikeja?. Pls text me on WhatsApp 08135493462
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by deenawe(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Anyone?
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by typicalgamer(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
deenawe:
Anyone?

let me try and contact some of my folks in our WhatsApp game group who reside in lag and have downloaded warzone if they could help
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by deenawe(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
This will be so pog my dude. Fingers crossed!

typicalgamer:

let me try and contact some of my folks in our WhatsApp game group who reside in lag and have downloaded warzone if they could help
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by deenawe(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Downloaded and now looking for a team! Any players on here?
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by wman(m): 3:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by wman(m): 3:28am On Mar 25, 2020
deenawe:
[

Do you still need it?
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by Kingkyle: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yeah am available to play and team up. War zone
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by Vock(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
typicalgamer:

I'd like to be added to the gaming group if you don't mind.
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by Rockrogue767618: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
I downloaded COD WARZONE and I need a people to play with
I'm not the best player in the world but I'm decent enough currently rank 55 with 3 battleroyal wins
And 1 solo. Xbox one
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by BonnyWood(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hi, give a try to some PRO players like at CoD Warzone coaching. I actually wasn’t sure at 1st but genuinely a great service and trustworthy. If you’re struggling for time or people to play with these guys are worth a shout.
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by iamoyindamola(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
wman:

Do you still need it?
I need it please do I need to have modern warfare cd or how do I copy it
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by Babysho(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
deenawe:
[

Are you saying you can copy the 100gb files from someone else and actually do the verification and it won't give an error that you didn't download it yourself?
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by BurntDodo: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rockrogue767618:
I downloaded COD WARZONE and I need a people to play with
I'm not the best player in the world but I'm decent enough currently rank 55 with 3 battleroyal wins
And 1 solo. Xbox one

What's your username?
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by BurntDodo: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
deenawe:

What's your username?
typicalgamer:

What's your username?
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by gabylzy(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2020
deenawe:

What's your username I can add...I've got the game
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by Ashet: 1:19am On May 14, 2020
If you play call of duty warzone
Just hit me up on WhatsApp on 09027026098
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by Ashet: 1:20am On May 14, 2020
I am online almost everyday
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by Ashet: 9:24am On May 14, 2020
My user name is KILLER101
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by magnum247: 8:54am On May 18, 2020
i really need teammates o....barely got 2kills since i started play, difficult asf
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by xWiZx: 12:21pm On May 18, 2020
deenawe:
Old: Im I’m Lagos and I’m looking to find someone I can copy the 100+gb download file from so I can link to my battle net. I’d download it myself, but I’m currently downloading titanfall 2 and borderlands 3. I also play apex legends every evening so if you’re into that hit me up also, we can play a few games.

Shalom <3

New: I downloaded it myself and now I’d like to play with a team. If anyone is down HMU. <3

You can add me up bro xWiZx#2662
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by xWiZx: 12:25pm On May 18, 2020
xWiZx:

You can add me up bro xWiZx#2662

sorry its xWiZx#2645444...thats my activation ID...i play on pc
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by Kingpost(m): 11:48pm On May 18, 2020
Guys,any warzone PC player in KADUNA i can copy the files from? please
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by gabylzy(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2020
magnum247:
i really need teammates o....barely got 2kills since i started play, difficult asf

What's your ID??
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by gabylzy(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2020
You can also add me
My Activision account is wittygab#1233733
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by magnum247: 10:28am On May 21, 2020
sent requests to wittygab and xWiZx. my id is Obinna963#1980985
Re: looking for call of duty warzone teammates. by gabylzy(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2020
magnum247:
sent requests to wittygab and xWiZx. my id is Obinna963#1980985

I've accepted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hacked Playstation 3 For Sale / Forum For PES 2012. / Download Pes 2020 Playstation 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.