Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

[video] Stop Killing Snakes. Please Follow This Step To Get Rid Of Them - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / [video] Stop Killing Snakes. Please Follow This Step To Get Rid Of Them (830 Views)

Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) / If A Dog Breeder Scams You Of Your Hard Earned Money, Please Follow This Step. / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] Stop Killing Snakes. Please Follow This Step To Get Rid Of Them by chimezieeze98: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
I hate it when I see topics make the front page, where animals; mostly snakes are overkilled. In many cases, it turns out the killed snakes are non-venomous or even endangered species.

I came across this video, where we are shown how we can catch and get rid of snakes without harming them and decided to share here, cause I know more snakes would be sighted this heat period.

cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKpCvLQ79oc
Re: [video] Stop Killing Snakes. Please Follow This Step To Get Rid Of Them by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
chimezieeze98:
I hate it when I see topics make the front page, where animals; mostly snakes are overkilled. In many cases, it turns out the killed snakes are non-venomous or even endangered species.

I came across this video, where we are shown how we can catch and get rid of snakes without harming them and decided to share here, cause I know more snakes would be sighted this heat period.

cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKpCvLQ79oc
he be like say something dey worry this one.
The snake that almost killed me two weeks ago was sitting close to my head while I was using the toilet.
Something I saw and panicked, when I Wan remember dey use techniques catch snake?

Cobra for that matter o., na person wey dey calm dey use style catch snake.
You see snake,
You panic
You knack am stick for head or anywhere it lands

2 Likes

Re: [video] Stop Killing Snakes. Please Follow This Step To Get Rid Of Them by MickzyDonald: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
u be lalasticlala brother abi

Re: [video] Stop Killing Snakes. Please Follow This Step To Get Rid Of Them by OlawaleBammie: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Wat is dis one sayin bayii?? what is d economic importance of snakee??
U need a cobra pepper soup to reset ur brain to factory settingsgrin
Re: [video] Stop Killing Snakes. Please Follow This Step To Get Rid Of Them by Rabbitcartel: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dis one wants to make front page.. instead of u to goan kee snake n tag lala
Re: [video] Stop Killing Snakes. Please Follow This Step To Get Rid Of Them by Rabbitcartel: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
wait op.. after catching tnem are we to keep dem n start feeding dem mouse with our own money wen sanitizer of 50n is now 600n?? Or release dem back only for us to recatch dem since u already know they'll come out this heat period.. until cobra spit for ur eye before u go know d snakes are nt ur friend

1 Like

Re: [video] Stop Killing Snakes. Please Follow This Step To Get Rid Of Them by Sirmuel1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Which kind yeye advice be this?
Re: [video] Stop Killing Snakes. Please Follow This Step To Get Rid Of Them by davillian(m): 5:38am On Mar 24, 2020
That's a king k right there
You don't just with those kind of snakes

(1) (Reply)

What Breed Is This Dog??? / SOLID BOERBOEL PUPS FOR SALE! / 10 Weeks Old Rottweiler Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.