Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

We Are Sitting On A Time-bomb COVID - 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Are Sitting On A Time-bomb COVID - 19 (353 Views)

Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) / Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) / Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Sitting On A Time-bomb COVID - 19 by Yusfunoble(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
As shared by John Mabayoje MD

This virus has infected 2 Doctors in Seattle and New Jersey. They are both on Ventilators. Both used all the Recommended precautions . 1 is a 47 year Old Emergency Room Physician and the other is a 77 yr Old Senior Attending Physician who was ironically in charge of preparing the Hospital Covid-19 response.
I will share a video I took yesterday when I returned to work in the USA.

My arrival at Atlanta Airport was a shocker to me. The crowd at the Immigration was like 1/40 th of what it usually is. Nigerians were about 40 % of the people passing through immigration.Only 3 Airplanes arrived early in the Morning.Usually there are a whole lot more.We need to be very very very careful. Among the Arrivals with me was a Briton and a few Europeans who came through Lagos paid the e- Visa fee and Purchased a second ticket to the USA Via Delta Airlines. I was alerted by this because with my Delta Airlines HVP status,I can see the sold seats and available seats when I book or rebook my flight which I did.

Then there were a fair Number of available seats in all 3 sections.To my surprise there was a queue at the Delta Check in Counter, as I was checking in I asked the Delta Staff what was going on with so many new passengers.The Delta staff said “ A lot of passengers from Europe are flying to Nigeria to catch Delta flights to the USA. That is a serious lapse in our Security. That means that people from high COVID-19 areas are transiting through Lagos using the e- Visa loophole designed to ease business travel and raise foreign currency. That is a ticking time bomb.

I hope someone on this forum can bring it to the appropriate authorities and put a stop to this untill we know where this virus is heading. I want to share a video I took so that people will know what we are dealing with. We in SWNigeria have to prepare as if the Virus COVID-19 is already here and Nigeria has already lost an eminent Pathologist in Italy.

Parties are banned in many States in the USA, Schools are shut down, today Restaurants can only serve “ Take away Customers “, no sit down and order food. So we have to start shouting as SW Nigerians because if COVID-19 will do havoc in Nigeria, the SW of Nigeria is where it is most likely to start.
John Mabayoje MD
3/16/20
USA "

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: We Are Sitting On A Time-bomb COVID - 19 by trevor26: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Frontpage pls
Re: We Are Sitting On A Time-bomb COVID - 19 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yes we need to start now.
Re: We Are Sitting On A Time-bomb COVID - 19 by Ekejoestar(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
What we have as leaders are selfish, thieves, self centered individuals, and blood sucking demons who call themselve politicians, but one thing i know is that mother earth is watching all of you at the helms of affair in this nation, she will surely visit you with karma for every Nigerian soul that died as a result of your recklessness.
Re: We Are Sitting On A Time-bomb COVID - 19 by Fidelismaria: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lalasticlala

Oya come carry this go front page

People need to see this

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus : Delta School Holds Inter-house Sports Amidst Pandemic / Coronavirus: UK Nurses Wear Trash Bags / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Covid 19 Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.