Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Angel Investors Needed For A Tech Startup/ A Blockchain Based Streaming Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Angel Investors Needed For A Tech Startup/ A Blockchain Based Streaming Platform (609 Views)

Angel Investors Come And Invest In Tech Startup / Looking For Investors For A Blockchain Based Music Streaming Website / IBM Launches Blockchain Based Payments, The Next Disruptor In Institutional Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investors Needed For A Tech Startup/ A Blockchain Based Streaming Platform by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hello am working on a platform peartonicPeartonic is a digital market that connects users through blockchain technology.

BASIS OF THE PLATFORM: With blockchain a person can make money from mining it, but it takes a long time for just one person to do it. So, I decided to come up a platform to help me mine it, it is called peartonic. It is built Upon a mining software that mines in the background whenever a user access any of peartonic service, imagine number of different computers streaming from the website all at once. The outcome of the mining will be very robust and faster.you can contact or Whatsapp me on 09031290387,to discuss more about this.

Currently there isn't any company that uses blockchain mining to reward users when their music is been streamed , with peartonic whenever a user is streaming a service, it automatically connects to a go server for mining crypto currency,users get paid their own percentage it'll help creators make easy rewards for their services and also with other music publishing network you'll require the help of a third party to publish it even on iTunes but this website will use a very effective algorithm which requires little effort and no payment to achieve as the company will be registered as a publishing company

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders, Plxxx Come To My Rescue / Stock Trading Course / Urgent And Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.