Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (42760 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Dominatrix(f): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Funny those bodysuits and face shields, masks can all be produce here if only....... angry
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by ceejayluv(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ovie56:
Ok, normally i'd be the one to dismiss all these conspiracy theories, but with each passing day im starting to believe that Covid-19 is a weapon released earlier than it was meant to be released and it was targetted at world economy.
If it was a "weapon" , then it's totally lousy... What kinda weapon kills a mere 3 percent of targets.. and mostly the elderly at that. ?
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by TotoNaRubber: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Everybody is using Africa to shine, imagine test kits that wouldn't serve 1 percent of the population that isn't worth up to $500 dollars and he publishes a statement and collects glory for it.

I will suggest people don't use the kit because it could bring the major corona virus thereby requiring the Chinese to sell more kits to us and making huge profits from us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by ceejayluv(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
On a side note, we don't need Okrika gloves and masks sha

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammysmiles:
Audio billions?

Well, audio to me cause I have never seen their financial records... Certainly not referring to the Dangote clique. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Iruosonobrugwhe: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
he donated same to amelika

sammysmiles:
Africa is always seen as a continent that needs help even when they don't.... Tinubu alone will sponsor this in Africa.... Distributing 100,000 masks per country,,, what kind of help is that... This is balderdash and baloney
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by gnykelly(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
China is taking the lead from the front... unlike a sanction issues
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by gnykelly(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
China is taking the lead from the front... unlike a sanction issuer
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by anonimi: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by gnykelly(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dominatrix:
Funny those bodysuits and face shields, masks can all be produce here if only....... angry

if only we believe in our self
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Odion2016(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=YorubaKinging post=87548830]They Don start
They will give you a goat and collect a human being in return
What have these globalists done to help Iran?
It's always Africa
It's jack ma today
Bill gates will follow
And then the E.U

Well like I said they will assist you
They will give you money

But you'll need a form of accepted identity

Only the wise can understand[/quote

Nor b only wise...wuse self join angry angry
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
henrinco:
I won't be surprised if the one donated to Nigeria end up in pharmaceutical shops.

You should trust your country men na...

There's almost no WHO subsidized or free drug not being commercialized across the nation in hospitals and pharmacy outlets.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by anonimi: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Angelfrost:
Well, audio to me cause I have never seen their financial records... Certainly not referring to the Dangote clique. grin

Especially their tax returns annually.
Blacks are so shoddy and unserious about accountability for celebs.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Sweetcho: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Be careful the mask is probably laced with corona virus all the way from wuhan

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
I don't trust this gesture the mask go dey contaminated before reach here

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by habiorlah001: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Are looking for an online business where you can earn at least #350 daily and and in a month that will be #10,500 with just a task of just five minutes at the comfort of your home
All you need is a one time payment of #1,500 and you start earning good
To know more about this offer ask me how and send your WhatsApp contact to my DM:07037822524
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Dominatrix(f): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
gnykelly:

if only we believe in our self

I swear down... Now we are at the mercy of these equally confused beings.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by supereagle(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Amen. I have been released. I'm free to comment now. I don't know my sin. I can only remember giving out genuine links for international scholarship when it was requested for by NLs.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by GamalNasser: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Africa should reject this mask they might be tainted both the active virus

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by BigBashiru: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammysmiles:
Africa is always seen as a continent that needs help even when they don't.... Tinubu alone will sponsor this in Africa.... Distributing 100,000 masks per country,,, what kind of help is that... This is balderdash and baloney

So why is the Tinubu not doing it then? And all other billionaires before him??

The blacks are a wicked self centred people period.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by chosenwan1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Because it has been made weak from Greedy people, you know them. If I were you, I won't boost , I will keep shut when other nations/continents are talking
sammysmiles:
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by BigBashiru: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
Everybody is using Africa to shine, imagine test kits that wouldn't serve 1 percent of the population that isn't worth up to $500 dollars and he publishes a statement and collects glory for it.

I will suggest people don't use the kit because it could bring the major corona virus thereby requiring the Chinese to sell more kits to us and making huge profits from us.

Then let the Africans rise up and exhibit selflessness and kindness. The blacks are the most wicked and selfish bunch on the planet. Wait until they use you for ritual....

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by XANDERBOY85: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jegiosowor:
Up jack
Meanwhile, what of our billionaires in Naija?

They’re only good for featuring on Forbes richest list!

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Reference(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
He should get lost and focus on his country's poor who are eating bats and rodents for food. That's where the problem started and that is where it will end.

If we had a competent goverment in place this pandemic will have meant nothing to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Keemsleek005(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ovie56:
Ok, normally i'd be the one to dismiss all these conspiracy theories, but with each passing day im starting to believe that Covid-19 is a weapon released earlier than it was meant to be released and it was targetted at world economy.

As much as i dont believe in assumption, i feel its all about the vaccine. Just read American as got a vaccine for it, they calles it epidemic so everybody as to take the vaccine for prevention. That why i said these is more of a chinese disease, its a well layed down plan by the americans, let it start from thier worst enemy china who brags too much on world stage. Compensate thier citizens, release the vaccine, the whole world key into, after destroy ing china stock market and europe trading. Keeping the world on thier knees. I don watch too much movies.my opinion thou.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by OruExpress: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
TotoNaRubber:

lol, and they're in here praising. I take it you're not based in Nigeria. This type of clarity of thought is not normal with the population.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by VULCAN(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
By this your statement w know that your money is for you and your family alone. We don't need anyone to tell us that you don't help strangers in need.

You're type won't help struggling young men but will buy car for mistress.

It is rare for anybody to attain stupendous wealth if they are unmoved at the plight of strangers.

sammysmiles:
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Vessir: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vessir:
Up jack
Meanwhile, what of our billionaires in Naija?
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by gnykelly(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dominatrix:

I swear down... Now we are at the mercy of these equally confused beings.

this corona virus have shown the ineffectiveness of the Western world...they don't even have enough drug or face mask to contain the virus...they are looking up to China but they won't admit publicly
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by gnykelly(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Keemsleek005:

As much as i dont believe in assumption, i feel its all about the vaccine. Just read American as got a vaccine for it, they calles it epidemic so everybody as to take the vaccine for prevention. That why i said these is more of a chinese disease, its a well layed down plan by the americans, let it start from thier worst enemy china who brags too much on world stage. Compensate thier citizens, release the vaccine, the whole world key into, after destroy ing china stock market and europe trading. Keeping the world on thier knees. I don watch too much movies.my opinion thou.

if you know anything about virus you will know America doesn't have any vaccine...what is being test on that woman ain't a vaccine... it's just a media show of force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.