Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? (5195 Views)

Please Help With My Conlog Prepaid Meter / I Need A Code To Reset Conlog Prepaid Meter - / How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? by Femodollars: 2:06am On Mar 18, 2020
Does anyone have the stepwise guide on how to load the 40digits activation code on conlog prepaid meter?
Re: How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? by majormofor(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Femodollars:
Does anyone have the stepwise guide on how to load the 40digits activation code on conlog prepaid meter?
Boss do you nw know the solution? I a. Presently looking for it
Re: How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? by maysoft: 3:40am On Jun 17, 2020
majormofor:

Boss do you nw know the solution? I a. Presently looking for it
Pls help me with the steps to activate the conlog prepaid meter. My unit is almost finished.
Re: How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? by maysoft: 3:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Femodollars:

Pls help me with the steps to activate the conlog prepaid meter. My unit is almost finished.
Re: How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? by majormofor(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2020
maysoft:

Message me at 0<708<773<3472
Re: How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? by SATANNIST: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
majormofor:

Message me at 0<708
bastard just post it here instead f luring him to scam him
Re: How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? by majormofor(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
SATANNIST:

He will let you know if he was scammed grin
SATANNIST:

He will let you know if he was scammed
Re: How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2021
majormofor:

Message me at 0<708<773<3472
Can you help with this please?

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Phcn/nepa Always Interupt Power Supply When Its Raining? / Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Where Is Ndlea Lagos Office Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.