Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded (42017 Views)

Dr Felix Ekpo Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom. ₦2.5 Million Ransom Demanded (Photo) / Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded / Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by asatemple(f): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2020
I pray God touch their hearts to release them alive
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lazy things. Kidnap and ask for millions like say dem work for am. Mtcheeeew.

Make all this dumb men no go find legit job do, dey look for other people sweat to forcefully take... Na death go end am.

Sense of Entitlement is the Eldorado of the poor.
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Abagworo(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
“Three of them were Fulani while the remaining three were Yoruba. One of them carried an AK 47 rifle which they shot sporadically".

O, it's a Collabo this time.

Criminals always collaborate irrespective of tribe
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by TA4TA4: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2020
Na inside job. They knew when to strike (when both women were around), and also knew who to kidnap. Question the farmworkers or relatives of the kidnapped.

As for the military uniform, no be today the criminals' dey get access to them.

My prayers are that it's not the same gang with the one in the below video, for they kill captives who are slow in paying the ransom.

I pray they are released in good health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHs0RKWtd_g
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Keemsleek005(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
“Three of them were Fulani while the remaining three were Yoruba. One of them carried an AK 47 rifle which they shot sporadically".

I was expecting fulani to be called. I just feel these is an inside job, someone knew the America returness was there so its the best way to make money. Why didnt they kidnap the other nigeria base since shes been at the farm. It could be collabo and it could also be an hoax to decieve the police not to know were to start from .that shit is strictly yoruba kinapping no fulani and its an inside job.

1 Like

Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Burruchaga71(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2020
But N20 m is okay for an Atlanta returnee nah
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Keemsleek005(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2020
TA4TA4:
Na inside job. They knew when to strike (when both women were around), and also knew who to kidnap. Question the farmworkers or relatives of the kidnapped.

As for the military uniform, no be today the criminals' dey get access to them.

My prayers are that it's not the same gang with the one in the below video, for they kill captives who are slow in paying the ransom.

I pray they are released in good health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHs0RKWtd_g

Exactly as i just type. God bless the intelligent ones on these forum who can see thru things. Bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2020
Amotekun oya use your Jazz ...this yeye imported fulani herders....seems thunder you recieve never do you...oya i give you 48hours to release your capitive ...
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Jabioro: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Purely combo kidnappers..
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Irore: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2020
Authoreety:
Police sef...

Imagine telling the public that they are after the kidnappers..

I pray the victims are found in good condition
All service providers; Airtel,Glo,Mtn etc,have location/tracking technology to know where callers are at any point in time. I still wonder why NPF and indeed security agencies can't track and arrest kidnappers within 24hrs. I just hope we all mean well in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Jaqenhghar: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2020
pfadom:
Where are the Amotekuns? We had thought the signing of Operation Amotekun into law would send fear through the spines of these criminals.

I quess the Atlanta returnee also made noise about her trip probably on social media. These criminals work on vital information to select targets with economic values.
Haba by now you should know how the country is. Nothing works.
We have mastered the art of being busy with no results to show for it
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by poiZon: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2020
Kidnappers when caught should be treated the way North Korean leader executes erring officials.
This will send message to upcoming ones.
No need to pass them thru trials of any sort.
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Olunmercy56(f): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
deavicky:
they have not paid us for the one we work last month.
grin grin grin Why are they owing Ogun salary cheesy
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by keleman992000(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
i thought they have started the much talked about security outfit. if we had told not to start they will say we do not like. yet no impact.
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
OR
The criminals that work with Fulanis(like these 3 bastards) are against Amotekun, even in their objections they quoted Miyetti Allah and MURIC

THINK!!

ayzTIGER:
Amotekun on 15k salary have joined Fulani Herdsmen in kidnapping their own people to also make millions.

Now I understand why serious protests have been going on against Amotekun.

Amotekun at day, kidnapper at night
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Igbaguru: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Testing
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by DJInfluence: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kidnappers can call amount anyhow eh. Like say 100M na small change... Na wetin the kidnappers go use count the money and how dem go carry the money? Abi
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by doctor2016(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Police and army.do ur work,the family should not pay any money,let use stop to pay ramson to this bad element they will stop this there act,some time some bad egges among the security among this act,
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by DabuIIIT: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:
shocked

Isnt that a little too much, and to think I have a home close to Old Ife Road

You have a home in Ife and you are here 247 on ipob/ Lagos matter grin
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by DabuIIIT: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
But ipob this, Igbo that is their problem

grin grin grin
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by WriterX(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
is no one even considering the fact this could be a planned work rather than a random kidnapping?

honestly so many crimes have been attributed to herds men which in fact have little to do with them , by the involvement of one or two Fulani its become a FULANI HERDSMEN AFFAIR.

there is always more to most stories of kidnapping.
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is the Nigeria they have created. Let us all 'enjoy' it together
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Kingzeez10: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Now that police are involved, i hope it won't endanger the lives of boat women

DenreleDave please leaf me alone i don't do married women
both..... leave
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Organs(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
There is no reason why kidnappers will stop kidnapping since they get paid ransom. The only way to stop kidnapping is to stipulate jail time for anyone paying kidnappers as well as Federal Govt adopting the lagos state death penalty for kidnappers. If they know they will not get money, they will stop kidnapping. However, they need to beef up the police with enough equipment and intelligence to rescue kidnapped victims quickly.
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Germi9: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Hahaha crazyy nigga
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by iammo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
DabuIIIT:

You have a home in Ife and you are here 247 on ipob/ Lagos matter grin
old ife road and ife are two different places... road to lagos doesn't mean you are in lagos
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Legendguru: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
I pray they are caught in Jesus name
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by tiger28: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

there are fulanis that speak fluent Yoruba
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by deavicky(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Olunmercy56:

grin grin grin Why are they owing Ogun salary cheesy
because politicians are not afraid of the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil / Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.