Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? (1841 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by shapyro: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2020
Please what business can I venture into as a major distributor and earn very well? Am looking at #600,000 naira and above, please ur suggestions are needed asap, thank u.
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by Bilabong(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2020
Business guruz abeg show.
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2020
shapyro:
Please what business can I venture into as a major distributor and earn very well? Am looking at #600,000 naira and above, please ur suggestions are needed asap, thank u.

Where are you located, presently?
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by ugonology(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2020
600k is not enough to get you into the kind of big distribution chains or network you may be looking at. Start with a young and small company whose product has utility and future prospects. Forget the big boys for now(coca-cola, nestle, Pz, breweries etc) cause even 6million may not earn you their distributorship.
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by ontolegit(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2020
justnock:

Where are you located, presently?
Ilorin kwara state
I have 2 million
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by ontolegit(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2020
ugonology:
600k is not enough to get you into the kind of big distribution chains or network you may be looking at. Start with a young and small company whose product has utility and future prospects. Forget the big boys for now(coca-cola, nestle, Pz, breweries etc) cause even 6million may not earn you their distributorship.
Please give examples of those small boys

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by ugonology(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2020
ontolegit:

Please give examples of those small boys
There is no straight or express answer to your question, in 2008 my mum was offered distributorship with lacasera for less than 500k but she turned it down. Today, lacasera is big brand with deep market penetrability. So you see its somewhat of a gamble, some of this young companies may fail, others may succeed and be accepted by the market. But in other to mitigate your risk limit, i will suggest you become a retail supplier (small-scale) and build from there. This will help you grow with time and also teach you some of the unique market technicalities associated with demand and supply in nigeria.

*Also note that owning a wharehouse is one of the necessary requirements for being a distributor, so its quite expensive! Cause the annual cost of an average wharehouse is about 4-7 million naira.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2020
shapyro:
We are about to start production on our company soon
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by shapyro: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
@justknock am located at Abuja
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by shapyro: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
@ugonology, please give me examples of the smaller scale busines that I can try, thanks
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by shapyro: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thanks everyone for taking time to help IAM most grateful, God bless u all
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by popoolaRofiat(f): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
ugonology:

If you have like 1.5m you can be sub distributor of Coca-Cola or indomine or spaghetti
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by ontolegit(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
AccessME:
We are about to start production on our company soon and u can liase with us to be a major distributor of our products. We are coming to dominate the market, the decision is urs to make. 08162755546 chat up on WhatsApp let's talk more.
Mention the name of the company here so that everybody can benefit

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2020
ontolegit:

Mention the name of the company here so that everybody can benefit
The name of our Company is Jovichem and we want to go into full production of body cream, air cream, relaxer, shampoo, Soaps, dish wash, hand wash, ETC

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by ontolegit(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2020
AccessME:
The name of our Company is Jovichem and we want to go into full production of body cream, air cream, relaxer, shampoo, Soaps, dish wash, hand wash, ETC
Share with us details for intending distributors
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by Goodgod213: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
AccessME:

So how much do intending distributors pay?? Share more details please
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by OttHin: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Brothers this one is paying too

check my signature for more details.....
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by Chronicgenius: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? by Apholaby(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
OttHin:
Brothers this one is paying too

check my signature for more details.....

Brother how much does it pay?

(1) (Reply)

What Is P2P Cryptocurrency Trading? / Why Facebook Shares Will Collapse By 85% / Invest 10k And Earn Residual Income With E-boss Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.