Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! (2716 Views)

It's Xmas / Organised Noise Entertainment In Search For Silverbird Most Beautiful In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 25, 2010
*takes off heels and chases d-sense around the compound angry*

stops to get a drink grin
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by kaymoney2(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@ MZdark dont trust Dsence** He is too skillful in the act of hide and silk come to me
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dsense(m): 3:12am On Dec 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin
Don't mind Kay ooo . . . . . Dyt just confirm his impotency grin
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 25, 2010
lmfao@ K-money! yea d-sense is a sneaky weasel!
no worries, i will call the animal patrol! angry
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dsense(m): 4:09am On Dec 25, 2010
weasel . .You meat? angry
cry cry cry . . .I'm a gently guy . . . . . . . . .
Witch tongue , , , , ,***Running away**
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by queenafric(f): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2010
Ivynwa:

Okay Queeny, you can have this very lovely danceable santa song from me only if you will agree to be Santa' wife cause you know what

[size=32pt]SANTA 
            LOOKING
                             FOR
                                       A
                                            WIFE!!![/size]

Queeny please have mercy on Santa and be his wife he-he-he-he-he-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha  grin grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLRIN00u3O0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

shocked Santa's wife? thinks for a while well i guess it aint a bad idea, as long as i dont get 2 be d one to deliver the presents to peeps. Wait a min! i could also have most if not all of the presents for myself and u folks out there would have little or nothing.
Well, maybe being Santa's wife isnt going to be a bad idea afterall.
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2010
*grabs D-Sense's shirt as the turns to run*
In an exaggerated Jamaican accents says "A weh YOU CALL MI BWOY? 'witch'?" angry
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by adamse(f): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2010
@post, yeah its xmassssss!!!!!. uhhhhhhhhh, haleluyahhhh,glorieeeee, hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ***voice crack**
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Ivynwa(f): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

In an exaggerated Jamaican accents says "A weh YOU CALL MI BWOY? 'witch'?" angry

@Mzdarkskin
What's wrong with him boy?? He mad or! He drinking rum or! grin grin grin grin
Somebody tell him that we want no more slackness and that he should keep it to himself grin grin grin
Isn't that how Jamaicans say it,
Dsense I no dey abuse you Ojare
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Ivynwa(f): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2010
adamse:

@post, yeah its xmassssss!!!!!. uhhhhhhhhh, haleluyahhhh,glorieeeee, hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ***voice crack**

@Adamse
That's the spirit Baby, keep the excitement up.
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dsense(m): 1:23am On Dec 26, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

**Purposely getting naked so that MzD would be tempted,Just escaped . . . . Calling Witch!!! Witch!! u can't get me**
grin
Ivynwa:

@Mzdarkskin
Somebody tell him that we want no more slackness and that he should keep it to himself grin grin grin
Is the weather too hot for your brain tongue grin
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 26, 2010
LMFAO@ D-sense. It's ok. A go catch you! You have to come back some time! angry grin

Ivynwa:

@Mzdarkskin

You are speaking everything BUT patois lol.
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dsense(m): 3:50am On Dec 26, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Ivynwa(f): 4:33am On Dec 26, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

You are speaking everything BUT patois lol.

My Bad sweetheart, I did refuse to unlearn the little English I learnt.
I am yet to understand that kind of chase between you and the sense, it looks like a romantic chase he-he. You go girl!

queenafric:

shocked Santa's wife? thinks for a while well i guess it aint a bad idea, as long as i dont get 2 be d one to deliver the presents to peeps. Wait a min! i could also have most if not all of the presents for myself and u folks out there would have little or nothing.
Well, maybe being Santa's wife isnt going to be a bad idea afterall.

Queeny You are dreaming because you will be the one carrying all of Santa's gift on your head while he goes about sharing them and he will mercifully give out all the gifts away. Poor you! grin grin grin

freecocoa:

Sugar please don't even talk about kay now cos he's busy with dyt inside the room,imagine!they didn't know i'd show face today,but i won't let them spoil ma xmas for me jor.my day is gonna rock. You go girl,i love u,merry xmas.
@Freecocoa
Sorry sweet, I hurried away without reciprocating your Xmas love. Love you too. Come ere, plenty Xmas hugs and kisses to you.  kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by queenafric(f): 6:07am On Dec 26, 2010
Ivynwa:

Queeny You are dreaming because you will be the one carrying all of Santa's gift on your head while he goes about sharing them and he will mercifully give out all the gifts away. Poor you! grin grin grin;

Carry gini [/i]on top which head? [i]tufiakwa! nne biko, no be me go carry gift 4 head like market woman. If that is d case, then i reject d offer to be santa, abi na wetin dem call im name? father christmas' wife. Fat, old and miserable santa with im bushy bia bia
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Phate07(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2010

**drives in, in my new Infinity Jeep, and pours stale xmas rice and chicken on thread and drives off.** angry
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dyt(f): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2010
Cryin
my xmas wz borin
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yoooooooooooooo
hhheeeeeeeeeeeee
cries continuously
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dsense(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2010
^^^How dear cry
Sorry . . .The new year is closer and wish you have fun kiss
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dyt(f): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2010
I v a feelin its still gonna b d same
erm ll u mk it grt 4 me?
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2010
Phate07:

**drives in, in my new Infinity Jeep, and pours stale xmas rice and chicken on thread and drives off.** angry

*Grabs the BIGGEST KEY I can find and stares @ the jeep with a sinister smile grin*
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Ivynwa(f): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2010
Phate07:

MzDarkSkin:

*Grabs the BIGGEST KEY I can find and stares @ the jeep with a sinister smile grin*

Ivynwa admires the car with Mzdarkskin and quickly makes a mental note to add that in her list of new year resolution. She looks around the thread, hisses at the mess PHATE07 made and gets to work cleaning off the rice and chicken and mopping the thread while singing "God of miracle, na my papa-o-o" just to see whether that God will hurry up and send her own infinity jeep.  grin  grin cool  kiss kiss
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Ivynwa(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2010
queenafric:

Carry gini [/i]on top which head? [i]tufiakwa! nne biko, no be me go carry gift 4 head like market woman. If that is d case, then i reject d offer to be santa, abi na wetin dem call im name? father christmas' wife. Fat, old and miserable santa with im bushy bia bia

Ha-ha-ha-he-he-he I no fit laugh-o-o--o
Don't worry Mr Santy will build you  a house and even buy you Phate07's kind of jeep. Nwunye santa!!
Make some noise somebody, Santa has got himself a wife. tongue tongue kiss kiss cool grin tongue
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by 190: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2010
sees my babay mzdark flirting after other men!! angry angry angry angry angry

Ivynawa you are now my wife!!
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Phate07(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2010

**drives back and picks up MzDark and Ivynwa to paint the town red.** undecided
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Phate07(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2010
190:

sees my babay mzdark flirting after other men!!  angry angry angry angry angry

Ivynawa you are now my wife!!

Bro, all you have got is a crappy old Benz 190. So the chics aint feeling you. tongue tongue

They prefer cooler rides like my Infinity. undecided
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dsense(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2010
Dyt:

I v a feelin its still gonna b d same
erm ll u mk it grt 4 me?
At you bech and calls . . . . kiss
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dyt(f): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2010
Lets get it started bom bom
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dsense(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2010
How and where do you prefer it grin
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dyt(f): 1:54am On Dec 29, 2010
Jst tell me where n m dere
witin a snap of ur finger
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dsense(m): 1:56am On Dec 29, 2010
**Moving closer to the angel***
Would send my driver to come and pick you up tonight wink
Re: Wooooyyyiiiiiiiii! It's Xmas, Make Some Noise! by Dyt(f): 2:02am On Dec 29, 2010
Gettin all set
m gonna v a blast 2nyt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Halloween Not Celebrated In Nigeria / Happy Thursday / Party Rental Services For All Event Need In Abuja And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.