Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast (1627 Views)

Can Dogs Eat Cantaloupe? / Which Human Foods Can Dogs Eat? / Can Dogs Eat Pomelo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by Emmahunk(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2020
There was pandemonium in the Abakpa Area of Enugu on Thursday last week, as news circulated that a Lady had been used for a meal, by her hungry dogs.

The incident which led to a traffic gridlock on the ever busy Nike Rd, opposite a popular filling station, beside St Theresa’s Catholic Church, had crowds of people trying to feast their eyes.

signaturetv.org investigations revealed that the victim Ada Young who returned from overseas a couple of years ago lived by herself with over thirty dogs as pets and protectors.

According to neighbours, the said Ada Young, who lived a queer and reclusive life had no children, relations or friends visiting, as her many dogs were her only companions.

Though she was said to hail from Ngwo in Enugu North Local Government Area, a not distant Community from where she lived, neighbours said they have no recollection of the deceased receiving visitors.

WHAT LED TO HER DEATH?

According to eyewitnesses some Hausa traders who sold petty articles in front of the deceased house raised alarm after days of not seeing her.

This led to attempts to forcefully enter the property which was repulsed by an army of hostile dogs.

However, they said when eventually after gaining access to the house with majority of the dogs killed, what was found was the carcass of the body of the lady with only her head still remaining.

According to a male trader who refused to give his name but has a shop around the area, it was suspected that Ada may have taken ill or even died and was unable to feed her dogs for days and when the hunger became unbearable for the rabid animals, they pounced on her for a meal.

Another witness who spoke on camera but claimed he witnessed the evacuation of the body, said the only thing that helped the identification of the victim was the head without a body, which was all that was left of the victim.

Efforts to confirm the incident through the Police has not yielded result but signaturetv.org correspondent in Enugu quotes multiple sources as saying they witnessed the ugly incident.

Source :

signaturetv.org

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by Lawdis(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2020
@op show us the pictures....otherwise you're a liar, fake and half baked blogger
Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by Kylekent59: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2020
I had witnessed this before. A man travelled to Owerri for two days on a business leaving his dogs behind after feeding them heavily and putting extra bones in his compound in case if the dogs wanna feeds again. He spent extra two more days and he came back the fifth day.

As he was about to open his gate, a neighbour in the next compound told him that his dogs had been barking since yesterday, that has he been around. He ignored and went in. As he opened his gate and in he went, one of his dogs jumped on him and began to tear his flesh. He was shouting. Neighbours in the next compound came to his rescue with sticks and their personal dogs bigger than the victim's dogs.

He was rushed to the hospital for proper treatment.

It is better to have Ekuke at home, but having other security dogs without feeding them could be very dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2020
Tales by moon light.....they ate every part but the head....the head had poison abi?fake blogger....
Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by IamAnderson(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2020
30 dogs? what kind of dog can eat a whole human body except the head? this story is ridiculous af

1 Like

Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by chukskafor(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Modified:
RIP to the dead
Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by Mckandre(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
chukskafor:
At your age, look at the type of hogwash you can come up with..... smh

IamAnderson:
30 dogs?
what kind of dog can eat a whole human body except the head?
this story is ridiculous af
Lawdis:
@op show us the pictures....otherwise you're a liar, fake and half baked blogger
Pls don't insult the OP, I can attest to the authenticity of the story, it's hard to believe but true. It happened not far from where I reside. The issue was even raised ryt in the state breeders group.

Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by Mckandre(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lawdis:
goring scenes such as this mustn't include pictures for it to be true sir
Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by elkharpone: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Kylekent59:
I had witnessed this before. A man travelled to Owerri for two days on a business leaving his dogs behind after feeding them heavily and putting extra bones in his compound in case if the dogs wanna feeds again. He spent extra two more days and he came back the fifth day.

As he was about to open his gate, a neighbour in the next compound told him that his dogs had been barking since yesterday, that has he been around. He ignored and went in. As he opened his gate and in he went, one of his dogs jumped on him and began to tear his flesh. He was shouting. Neighbours in the next compound came to his rescue with sticks and their personal dogs bigger than the victim's dogs.

He was rushed to the hospital for proper treatment.

It is better to have Ekuke at home, but having other security dogs without feeding them could be very dangerous.
Listen to your lie again and tell me if you have sense
Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by chukskafor(m): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Mckandre:

Pls don't insult the OP, I can attest to the authenticity of the story, it's hard to believe but true. It happened not far from where I reside. The issue was even raised ryt in the state breeders group.
Wow I'm speechless, but now you've clarified the matter to me..... thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by IamAnderson(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2020
Mckandre:

it's not possible for a dog to consume a human body, not even a kangal can do that so how does it make sense that a local dog did it?
what dog can chew and swallow the bones in the human leg or hand? or even the hip bones.
saying she was eaten after being dead for a while is more believable because they can easily pick at her flesh but to say they left only her head is a lie.
I want to see pictures or it didn't happen
Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by Yeecar(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2020
IamAnderson:

it's not possible for a dog to consume a human body, not even a kangal can do that so how does it make sense that a local dog did it?
what dog can chew and swallow the bones in the human leg or hand? or even the hip bones.
saying she was eaten after being dead for a while is more believable because they can easily pick at her flesh but to say they left only her head is a lie.
My thoughts exactly!
Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by yeyeosoronga: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Mckandre:

You really don't have to publicly post private conversations with people's phone numbers on it.
Remember you owe nobody on here any explanations or proof about anything and majority of people on here do not care.
Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by Mckandre(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

You really don't have to publicly post private conversations with people's phone numbers on it.
Remember you owe nobody on here any explanations or proof about anything and majority of people on here do not care.
the conversations we had there has no form of anything implicating towards any character whatsoever. I posted those screenshots just to ease the air that the incident was actually trending within the state environment. Lastly, All breeders there re all running their own individual breeding businesses nd I doubt they will ve issue with the publicity, it's basically what we live off on. Thanks for the concern though. cool
Re: Enugu : Dogs Eat Owner For Breakfast by Mckandre(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
IamAnderson:

well, twas really a pathetic incident but I don't think I can say more on this matter again, what u read is actually what happened, to make the info easier for u to assimilate is not what I can do, u alone can choose whichever form u see fit to help u apprehend the situation a lot better.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here / Hidden Diseases That Could Kill Your Dog / Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.