Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ (5439 Views)

"Yomi, You Ungrateful Fool" – Toke Makinwa Blast Yomi Black For Calling Her Out / Lekki Half-Unclad Strippers: Yomi Black Calls Out Belinda Effah / COZA: Toyin Abraham, Yomi Black Others React To 'Iyawo Pastor KOZA' Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 18, 2020
Actor, Yomi Black has slammed some Igbo celebrities who accused Southwest of controlling the music industry through tribalism.

Recall that media personality, Emma Ugolee had stated that tribalism is the reason why the Southwest produced the top ten musicians in Nigeria.

According to him, gone are the days when other tribes also had a good showing in the entertainment industry.

Some of his fellow celebrities of Igbo extraction sided with him by elaborating his words.

However, this didn’t sit well with Yomi Black who fired at them saying the reason why Southwest controls the music industry is because they make better music than others.

He said, ”Maybe we are just better at making music, has anyone ever asked why...

Continue reading here >> https://razorblogger.xyz

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Totilopussylick(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2020
Eg Naira Marley

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Zuluhead(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2020
why must we tribalise everything, good music have nothing to do with tribe. davido son should grow fast and become a musician so all this matter would end between the two tribes. educating both tribes about their differences and inter tribal marriage should be encourage to stop all these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by MycroftHolmes: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2020
These yeyebrities engaging in tribalism are a disgrace to the country angry

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by iammo(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2020
cool

Ibos wailing never start, 2023 them go wail pass this one

Asa
Wizkid
Davido
Tiwa Savage
Angelique Kidjoe
Shade Adu
Fella

all got international deals and awards through Tribalism abi grin even Wole Soyinka got nobel leurate through tribalism

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:
cool

Asa
Wizkid
Davido
Tiwa Savage
Angelique Kidjoe
Shade Adu
Fella

all got international deals and awards through Tribalism abi grin even Wole Soyinka got nobel leurate through tribalism

What did you gain with this now?

12 Likes

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by iammo(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

unlike some omo ale Yoruba who watch effort of their fellow tribe men being rubbished their leaders being insulted like Osinbajo an house boy, Awolowo betrayer, tinubu a theif just for being Yoruba, to calling us cowards for being diplomatic, now they have moved to discrediting the hardwork of our artist who spend good furtune producing music and content.. while awon omo ale yoruba forming politically correct keep shut to happier nice, me I have taken a stand

hope you get what I gain now

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

unlike some omo ale Yoruba who watch effort of their fellow tribe men being rubbished their leaders being insulted like Osinbajo an house boy, Awolowo betrayer, tinubu a theif just for being Yoruba, to calling us cowards for being diplomatic, now they have moved to discrediting the hardwork of our artist who spend good furtune producing music and content.. while awon omo ale yoruba forming politically correct keep shut to happier nice, me I have taken a stand

Ok freedom fighter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

tell them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
These are the RUBBISH you get to see NIGERIAN MEN in their early 40s discuss.
This is SADDENING

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Auladimeji(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Yes He's 1000% correct abi na lie
Eg King Sani Ade Fela K1 De ultimate Wizkid Tiwa Baddo lemme stop here,if I start mentioning honestly, this place to full
Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by temptnow: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please someone should please tell me this guy is under 22 years old

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by temptnow: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Someone need to close this fool at 40 mouth

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by seanwilliam(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hmmmm, if we wanna be sincere with ourselves then the guy is 100% right.. anyway that doesn't put food to my table jare.
Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Walorbeko: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Shut up you this weak fool.
Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Iamicekid(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
This guy sef Bleep up for replying them, Na something wey dey glaring now, no need to be defending anybody, is like using Nokia torch light to compare iPhone, Abeg sha give them what they want jare, if Na make we split go make this country better Abeg make everyone pack go there lane jare.. bunch of people with misplaced priorities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Kenneth10110(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:
cool

Asa
Wizkid
Davido
Tiwa Savage
Angelique Kidjoe
Shade Adu
Fella

Burnaboy
Tekno
phyno
Rude boy
Umu obilibo
Let me pause

They release songs about daily activities, motivations, speaking for the nation not only love love all the time apart from Fela which songs are dated back the rest na same beats and sounds in producing love songs. Quote me at your jobless time let me listen to "Better Hope for Africa* by Tekno or Audio money by Rude boy

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by coolcentbigman(m): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2020
Bro why omit one of the greatest musicians of all time:
2 Face idibia.

Now talking to my Yoruba friend, Wole soyinka did well for himself but when we talk about Legend call people like Chinua Achebe.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Saaog(m): 2:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Burnaboy
Tekno
phyno
Rude boy
Umu obilibo
Let me pause

They release songs about daily activities, motivations, speaking for the nation not only love love all the time apart from Fela which songs are dated back the rest na same beats and sounds in producing love songs. Quote me at your jobless time let me listen to "Better Hope for Africa* by Tekno or Audio money by Rude boy
. You are a Fool Igbos always claiming what doesn't belong to them BurnaBoy is not Igbo his father is from River State Ogoni while his mum is yoruba Yoruba are ahead of Igbos in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Kenneth10110(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Saaog:
. You are a Fool Igbos always claiming what doesn't belong to them BurnaBoy is not Igbo his father is from River State Ogoni while his mum is yoruba Yoruba are ahead of Igbos in all ramifications

In football from U-17 to super Eagles we have more successful players than you tribalist nation. In fact in sports, wealth who una be your own is to buy cars leaving in one self contain room. In intelligence you people are easily deceived that's how Buhari easily twisted your brains. Burna boy sang odogwu make him sing agbero for you people. Tribalist prone race.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by AmuDimpka: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
They make better music yet they aren't many in top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria

Noise makers.. you think it's by making noise ...it's by making money

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1187494-top-ten-richest-musicians-nigeria-net-worth-2020-updated.html

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by AmuDimpka: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Saaog:

Son Burna is from the Igbo speaking part of rivers state boardering Imo state ...the name of their king is Eze Ekpeye Logbo

Eze is an Igbo name for king and Ahoada speaks Igbo ...Burna surne is Ogulu

Always be reasonable in public

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Kennyswag: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
AmuDimpka:
They make better music yet they aren't many in top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria

Noise makers.. you think it's by making noise ...it's by making money

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1187494-top-ten-richest-musicians-nigeria-net-worth-2020-updated.html
did you bother to check your link
Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Kennyswag: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kenneth10110:

In football from U-17 to super Eagles we have more successful players than you tribalist nation. In fact in sports, wealth who una be your own is to buy cars leaving in one self contain room. In intelligence you people are easily deceived that's how Buhari easily twisted your brains. Burna boy sang odogwu make him sing agbero for you people. Tribalist prone race.
only football lol.. which of your footballers can be compared to David alaba??
Even oshoala is more successful indidvidually than all igbo footballers put together

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Kenneth10110(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kennyswag:
only football lol.. which of your footballers can be compared to David alaba??
Even oshoala is more successful indidvidually than all igbo footballers put together

Alaba plays for Austria stop typing shit. Just don't compare in terms of football the glory of Kanu Nwankwo alone pass all of you
Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Kennyswag: 6:30am On Mar 21, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Alaba plays for Austria stop typing shit. Just don't compare in terms of football the glory of Kanu Nwankwo alone pass all of you
lol.. one I said, oshoala alone is more successful than all igbo players combine..
Go and check their honours and see

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by AmuDimpka: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Kennyswag:
did you bother to check your link

I did and Igbo has about 4 of them in the list while the rest of nigeria is sharing the reamianing 6
Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by AmuDimpka: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2020
Kennyswag:
lol.. one I said, oshoala alone is more successful than all igbo players combine..

Yoruba people and their noisy attitude....this your Lagos ibadan expressway. Kanu is tbe most successful player in Nigeria

https://idonsabi.com/top-10-most-decorated-nigerian-players/

Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Kennyswag: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2020
AmuDimpka:

I did and Igbo has about 4 of them in the list while the rest of nigeria is sharing the reamianing 6

ode... davido alone is richer than 4 flat.head artistes put together gringrin
Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Kenneth10110(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kennyswag:

Then you say trash
Re: Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ by Kennyswag: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Yoruba people and their noisy attitude....this your Lagos ibadan expressway. Kanu is tbe most successful player in Nigeria

https://idonsabi.com/top-10-most-decorated-nigerian-players/
aisiast oshoala is the most successful Nigerian player..
Kill yaself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Rare Throwback Photo Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980's / Photos: Checkout This Lovely Twerk Photos By Nigerian Endowed Girl ‘miss Damn’ / Latest Naija Gossip News 247 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.