Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Digital Currencies Journey - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Currencies Journey (700 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Currencies Journey by Vintax(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
As the global financial markets are crashing down daily with no hope from the government,to be exempted and stand out,call my number for better explanation.
Re: Digital Currencies Journey by jom28gy(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Vintax:
As the global financial markets are crashing down daily with no hope from the government,to be exempted and stand out,call my number for better explanation.
where is your number? can't you explain it here?
Re: Digital Currencies Journey by meekhat: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”
This is another BNB in the making
Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers Available For Sale In Ibadan / How Much Have You Made Since The Lockdown Started? / Can I Trade Forex With My Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.