Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Urgent Please Advise: Sweden Master Or Monthly 62k Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Please Advise: Sweden Master Or Monthly 62k Job In Nigeria (984 Views)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Discover How To Create Daily Or Monthly Salary From Each Of These 30 Company / Discover How To Create Daily Or Monthly Salary From Each Of These 30 Online C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please Advise: Sweden Master Or Monthly 62k Job In Nigeria by jameh: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2007
Please House I need your Advice on what to do.I just got admitted into one of the Sweden University that offers free tuition fee and I got a job that pay 62k monthly recently.What should I do?Should I stay in Nigeria with my 62k job or leave the country for my MSc in Sweden.Please help a fellow Nairaland user

I thank those of you that gave your advice but I think I need more persuasion before I finally decide.
Re: Urgent Please Advise: Sweden Master Or Monthly 62k Job In Nigeria by runsaway: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2007
go for ur masters. u will get a much better job when u get back
Re: Urgent Please Advise: Sweden Master Or Monthly 62k Job In Nigeria by Seun(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2007
Personally, I would stay on the job for a year or two before going to Sweden, but it's probably a wrong decision.
Re: Urgent Please Advise: Sweden Master Or Monthly 62k Job In Nigeria by adexy: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2007
If u are not in a hurry why dont u start the job and try to defer ur admission if it is possible till next year.

I said this so u can save more money for ur self b/4 going for ur master. The fact that u are not going to pay for sch fees does not mean u will not incur some expenses, so be wise.

The ball is in your court if u are financially bouyant now you can go now.

I wish best of luck.

Adexy
Re: Urgent Please Advise: Sweden Master Or Monthly 62k Job In Nigeria by teena(f): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2007
I think Adexy is right wink
Re: Urgent Please Advise: Sweden Master Or Monthly 62k Job In Nigeria by remiloy(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2007
I understand your plight,moving from the know to the unknown.but let me bring to your knowledge that you can not defer or prospone your admission,i also applied but was told to get my certificate (BSc) from my former institution.but sincerely if not for the 50-50 chance you have as regards your visa application with the embassy i will advise you to stick with the travelling plans,as anybody whos is that country is way way better off than the suffering and smiling in this country.note am on the same part with you too.

Good luck and success to you.
Re: Urgent Please Advise: Sweden Master Or Monthly 62k Job In Nigeria by DoubleN(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2007
My Guy which kind question be that?Wetin u wan carry 62k do?My friend better leave if possible tonight and go and pursue your future cos you may never get a second chance.
Re: Urgent Please Advise: Sweden Master Or Monthly 62k Job In Nigeria by aikmamah1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
Double N:

My Guy which kind question be that?Wetin u wan carry 62k do?My friend better leave if possible tonight and go and pursue your future because you may never get a second chance.
i agree with him,
1. its tution free so dont have to pay more
2. u can work while doing ur masters and earn as good sa 62k
3. sweeden and of course all other European counrties in an attempt to harmonise the Euro education sysyte is about to stop tution free studies, this gose for Finland, Iceland and the rest of others that has been free all these while , so the issue of making money before leaving should be ruled out. U MAY NOT HAVE THE CHANCE AGAIN
4. after ur masters u stand a better chance of getting a good job , not just in 9ja but anywhere.u stand a better chance brother
5. look beyond ur nose , i mean what is to be and not what is, i ve a friend in the office we earn 72k per month, after our comfirmation will be eaning more but he left the job for his masters in Europe (i would have too if not becouse they denied me visa), we still comunicate and according to him, no regrets (atleast for now)
6. i have to tell u this, 62k is nothing NOTHING I mean so for tghe masters man and build ur future.
7. but if the embassy have not grantee u visa i suggest u take the job will waiting for the visa approval. tis not always that easay, though not impossible
8. a few words is enogh for the wise
Re: Urgent Please Advise: Sweden Master Or Monthly 62k Job In Nigeria by Nzeribe: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2007
My guy , u can eat your cake and have it ,
U can apply for the Visa, making sure you satisfy all the requirements , i mean all your documents and still keep on with your job until you get a Visa approval to travel. That way, if anythin goes wrong with the Visa application which i pray not, u can still go on with your job, after all, nothin to loose.
But not to pursue ur Visa to Sweden will be a punch to yourself. My brother, make we no lie , opportunities dey side of the world. Dont be deceived by stories of immigration horror you read in the papers, you will be a legal immigrant.
Over to you and good luck !

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Called / Insourcing Interview, Be Confident / Viva Methanol Recruiting For Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.